Jan 13th, 2019, 8:06 pm
no move
Jan 13th, 2019, 8:06 pm
Jan 20th, 2019, 9:09 am

Journey to the center of the earth - update
Another Random spot game.

Image Image
dices randomly generated inside Excel sheet

You simply jump to one of the (free) spots adjacent to your position (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) that contains the number of eyes thrown by the two dices above.

Example of post:
    Please let me jump to nr. 6

If there are two or three same adjacent numbers, mention the color (red/blue) or describe which spot you mean.

If you reach the center of the grid (simply jump in when your are adjacent to it), please post:
    I reached the center! Please let me start over in X

You shall then receive a Center icon Image and start again next round in the letter X of your choice.
Your icon will be stored in the Angel's room and will be added in your inventory by Dreamy ♥.

Updates are posted randomly.

Thank you for playing. Enjoy the Icon games, this Guy loves you!

>> How to get icon game twitter notifications? <<

Jan 20th, 2019, 9:09 am
Jan 20th, 2019, 1:32 pm
down
Jan 20th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Jan 20th, 2019, 7:41 pm
jump into center - finally!!! :D

Well done! You receive a Center icon Image, that will be stored in the Angel's room and added to your inventory by princess Dreamy ♥.

You shall enter the game next round in the letter spot that you have chosen. Thanks for playing! - Guy
Jan 20th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Jan 21st, 2019, 6:06 am
no move
Jan 21st, 2019, 6:06 am
Jan 28th, 2019, 11:37 am

Image Image

You simply jump to one of the (free) spots adjacent to your position (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) that contains the number of eyes thrown by the two dices above.

Example of post:

If there are two or three same adjacent numbers, mention the color (red/blue) or describe which spot you mean.

If you reach the center of the grid (simply jump in when your are adjacent to it), please post:

You shall then receive a Center icon Image and start again next round in the letter X of your choice.
Your icon will be stored in the Angel's room and will be added in your inventory by Dreamy ♥.

>> How to get icon game twitter notifications? <<

Jan 28th, 2019, 11:37 am
Jan 28th, 2019, 3:36 pm
No move
Jan 28th, 2019, 3:36 pm
Nov 20th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Image Image

Example of post:

Nov 20th, 2019, 7:19 pm