Play games with other Mobilism members. Post count not affected.
Oct 19th, 2014, 6:25 pm
Contradict the person above and prove that he or she are totally wrong in their statement!

Example No.1:
(statement)
One and one makes two.
(answer)
You are shamefully wrong. Think about your mum and dad, think about the principal law of nature by which one and one always makes three and more!

Example No.2:
(statement)
Ninjas originally come from Japan.
(answer)
Wrong again! Every country has ninjas, but we really only know about the Japanese ones because they’re rubbish.

Let's try, let's start the game! :)

Your stomach believes that all potatoes are mashed.
Oct 19th, 2014, 6:25 pm
Oct 19th, 2014, 8:43 pm
answer: nope ~ wait until you swallow a rubber-covered whole potato, your stomach will think otherwise
statement: witches don't exist today.
Oct 19th, 2014, 8:43 pm
Oct 21st, 2014, 5:05 pm
Of course witches exist ! After the witch burnings , they went into hiding in Antarctica , magically disguised as icebergs . Now they are leaving one by one and will soon make themselves known . Siluasap here is a witch herself who has already declared herswelf on the platform of Mobilism . How could you still not know ?

Statement : Fur Elise was composed by Beethoven . :)
Oct 21st, 2014, 5:05 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 2:17 pm
That is entirely wrong. Für Elise was composed by Beethoven. The tréma makes all the difference :D

Statement: There are no such things as elves.
Oct 29th, 2014, 2:17 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 3:48 am
How absurd. What do you even mean by that? Are there no Elves in Tolkien's books and in many other Fantasy books? Are there no elves in Germanic Mythology and Folklore? Am I not thinking about elves as I write this? One should be mindful of blanket statements such as this, you might as well have said that there is no such a thing as imagination.

Global warming is real.
Oct 30th, 2014, 3:48 am
Nov 26th, 2014, 6:20 pm
You're wrong. Plenty of places are as cold as ever. Haven't seen any eskimos stripping down to bermudas to catch a dip in the glacial runoff.

Blondes are more fun.
Nov 26th, 2014, 6:20 pm
Dec 21st, 2014, 10:06 am
You are entirely wrong. I am definitely more fun than any blonde, and I'm a brunette (with a tiny touch of grey)

Santa does not exist
Dec 21st, 2014, 10:06 am
Dec 27th, 2014, 1:35 am
Then who is this red-nosed bearded chubby dude whom I let into my house today? He ate all my sausages, drank all my vodka and now is sleeping soundly on the floor with his had on his huge bag. If you say he's not Santa I'm afraid I'll have to kill someone, maybe him or maybe you just because I'll be so disappointed! No, no, Santas truly exist, don't you agree with me?

Two hundred years in the future there won't be different currencies in countries anymore - everyone will use bitcoins!
Dec 27th, 2014, 1:35 am
Dec 31st, 2014, 2:16 am
You are entirely wrong! In fact you couldn't be more wrong! They will be using humbugs.

Statement: North Korea did not hack Sony.
Dec 31st, 2014, 2:16 am
Jan 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm
False! Our secret agent from North Korea heard the dictator Kim Jong Un shouting at his generals: "Sony is releasing a shitty movie about me. How dare they? I deserve the best! If you don't make it the most popular and the most successful film in the history of Sony you'll be executed!" So they did, didn't they?

The Pirate Bay will be back :(
Jan 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm
Jan 1st, 2015, 2:43 pm
You are torrent. Police are now very tech savy and the law has caught up to the Internet!

Australia won't win the next FIFA world cup.
Jan 1st, 2015, 2:43 pm
Jan 2nd, 2015, 1:28 am
You are so wrong. A secret society totally unconnected (honestly) with the Australian FA and Government has obtained voodoo dolls of all players that can be expected to play in the 2018 final and any qualifying games. With these they will arrange strategic injuries, scandals and illnesses that will guarantee Australia the next world cup.

Statement: The sky is blue.
Jan 2nd, 2015, 1:28 am
Jan 2nd, 2015, 1:59 pm
That is incorrect! The sky is in fact no colour but the colours of the ocean that are reflected on the backs of turtles with mirrors for scales.

Everyone loves penguins.
Jan 2nd, 2015, 1:59 pm
Jan 2nd, 2015, 6:33 pm
Not everyone likes penguins, in fact there are many who find the wrappers just far to difficult to open.

A christmas tree is a fine and wonderful adornment to any house hold over the festive period.
Jan 2nd, 2015, 6:33 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 4th, 2015, 1:35 pm
Haha! ;) You are using your christmas tree totally the wrong way! It is not a futile adornment, but a powerful tool to help you release all the tension and angst you have accumulated during the Christmas craze! Just knock it over, smash all the ornaments and blame it on your cat, your dog or your mad aunt like thousands of others!

The best way to save on electricity is by turning off all the lights in your house and walking around wearing a miner's hat.
Jan 4th, 2015, 1:35 pm