Play games with other Mobilism members. Post count not affected.
Jul 31st, 2019, 1:36 pm
Dead people don't speak becoz they are peevish abt this whole dead situation. They don't care abt right or wrong.

Real courage is saying "I do" with a smiling face.
Jul 31st, 2019, 1:36 pm

Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Aug 4th, 2019, 5:11 pm
I strongly disagree! Imagine you are answering the question "Do you take this million (dollars) or not?" Where's the courage in here? To watch a movie about serial killers alone at night and then go for a walk to the riverside requires much more courage!

There's always more bad news than good.
Aug 4th, 2019, 5:11 pm
Aug 5th, 2019, 8:58 am
That depends on the person, crime rate increasing is a good news, becoz he got to keep his job ... Then the psychopaths who enjoys others misery ... For these there are always more good news than bad ones ...

NEWS has to be something new, otherwise it should be called OLDS ...
Aug 5th, 2019, 8:58 am

Aug 6th, 2019, 3:51 am
Ahh, yes. News "should" be something new. But what about things that happen in the future? Future situations have not yet actualized so cannot at present be new or news. Example, an individual soon to be president. This person will be another president but they are not a new president because their presidency has not actualized.

So, something that is news does not make it new. Also, it would be damn near Impossible to quantify something as new, as many people live in different time zones so what may be "news" to you may already be "olds" to someone else.

Also, also news can be new to yourself if you have never heard it but may have even happened in the past.

Prove to me that you can be anyone except yourself.
Aug 6th, 2019, 3:51 am
Aug 6th, 2019, 7:21 am
That's easy. I'm not myself when I drink or smoke cocaine ... In fact I'm pretty sure that I'm just a hologram that aliens put on Earth to deceive everyone including myself ...

Life is a dream and self is a myth.
Aug 6th, 2019, 7:21 am

Aug 14th, 2019, 1:29 am
No, you're wrong. Life isn't a dream. All dreams are centred around oneself. Dreams can't exist without self, meanwhile life goes on independently with or without us, would we be a myth or not.

Ostrich's eyeball is bigger than its brain! That's why ostriches hide their heads in the sand. They don't want anyone to see how stupid they are!
Aug 14th, 2019, 1:29 am
Aug 14th, 2019, 10:20 am
Ostriches don't hide their head in the sand. What you saw must be they covering their ears with sand and dirt to escape from miley's new song.

Mind creates conscience to fool us.
Aug 14th, 2019, 10:20 am

Aug 18th, 2019, 12:33 pm
You're wrong because it would mean that men are bigger fools then women - they have bigger brains i.e. minds ;)

The humanity will reach peace and harmony when there will be only two people left on Earth.
Aug 18th, 2019, 12:33 pm
Aug 19th, 2019, 7:31 am
Unless their names are "peace" and "harmony", I don't think so...

Peace and Harmony are just two of the shackles Aliens made to curb our freedom ..
Aug 19th, 2019, 7:31 am

Aug 23rd, 2019, 11:58 am
You're wrong, aliens don't make such fragile unreliable things. They gave us mosquitoes!

Sharks have the sharpest teeth in the world!
Aug 23rd, 2019, 11:58 am
Aug 23rd, 2019, 6:51 pm
As per Google: THE SHARPEST TEETH EVER discovered belong to a surprising animal: a jawless, eel-like vertebrate that lived from 500-200 million years ago. Scientists suspect the conodont was one of the first vertebrates ever to develop teeth. There is also Piranha ...

God created Dentists to torture humans.
Aug 23rd, 2019, 6:51 pm

Aug 25th, 2019, 10:02 am
Of course not! God uses dentists to remind people that everyone should gaze at the World with their mouths wide open and in AW!

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Aug 25th, 2019, 10:02 am
Aug 25th, 2019, 12:17 pm
Wow !! You managed to be wrong twice in a single sentence ... !!!
If the first part "All generalizations are false" is right, then the second part (including this one) is wrong. Similarly, If the second part "including this one" is right, then the first part (All generalizations are false) is wrong. In short, both parts are wrong.

Life is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
Aug 25th, 2019, 12:17 pm

Aug 25th, 2019, 5:06 pm
Noooo! Life is an equation where every answer can be found by thinking in numbers! Otherwise the only correct answer would be " I don't know".

The mathematical expression of God would be Zero, because everything starts from Zero.
Aug 25th, 2019, 5:06 pm
Aug 26th, 2019, 11:28 am
That can't be right. What is before the existence of GOD ??? GOD is 1. Everything before God is 0 and everything after GOD is 0. Because the entire world is actually God.

Mathematical expressions are not always 100% accurate. They can't even determine on PEMDAS or BODMAS.
Aug 26th, 2019, 11:28 am