Feb 24th, 2018, 8:32 am
Hello fellow readers, I'm on the look out for a book that I read quite some time ago prior to 1996 however I have no idea when it was published. I kinda figure it was a early 90s book but have no clue as to the author or the title, so I hope someone can help me out.

The book is I believe sci-fi or horror not sure which but basically it's about some kind of fog that rolls in to a town which turns the people into some kind of monster if I'm not mistaken. The fog has a green glow to it and the story is about a young widow mother, her son and I'd guess a obessed man that loves the boy's mother. All I remember is that the guy protects them from whatever turns the people into things and basically the man starts turning into the same creatures as the rest of the population. The guy tends to force himself on the mother in where she ends up pregant and after helping the woman and her son escape the woman gives birth to the child who seems to have inherited whatever his father was infected with in the form of glowing green eyes.

Anyone ever read something similiar to this? Sure hope so I been looking for the book since I want to reread it again.

Thanks. =)
Feb 24th, 2018, 8:32 am
Mar 18th, 2018, 1:05 am
Man I wished it was but the story took place along the coast of the US. Thanks for trying though.
Mar 18th, 2018, 1:05 am