Mar 20th, 2018, 4:23 pm
Can someone please help me I am looking for an ebook title and name of the author… I am also unsure of its genre….What I can remember is the plot of the book. Here it goes: hero saw the heroine first I think she is around 18 years of age and also the heroine is a bit attracted to the hero. However, heroes younger brother is a player, sees the heroine walking on a beach he pursue the heroine knowing that his elder brother is attracted to her and marries her at a young age.

I can also remember that the younger brother is always sick when he was a child. When the Hero is a child he was sent to his grandfather’s house and was abused. Younger brother died due to heart condition. Heroine got pregnant and the heroes married her.

That’s most of the plot I can remember.

If you have not encountered that book please recommend as well an ebook which is similar to the plot I have describe.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you guys in advance.
Mar 20th, 2018, 4:23 pm
Apr 29th, 2018, 9:02 am
Can any one plz tell me the name of the book in which Prince/Sheikh saw a girl on the street found out the she`s a princess seduce her and spent a night with her than the next day blackmail her to marry him also told her parents of the night and show them the proof of their night. Please help me
Apr 29th, 2018, 9:02 am