Anything food or drink related excluding dieting
Mar 23rd, 2020, 4:02 pm
App not installed error on s10 plus exynos international android 10 one ui 2.0
Mar 23rd, 2020, 4:02 pm
Mar 23rd, 2020, 4:36 pm
Just tried to update to the new mobile app (2.1.0.4 android on a samsung galaxy). The app allows me to login, but does not accept my user/pass for premium.

Thanks
EATA
Mar 23rd, 2020, 4:36 pm
Mar 23rd, 2020, 5:28 pm
EnjoyAndThrowAway wrote:Just tried to update to the new mobile app (2.1.0.4 android on a samsung galaxy). The app allows me to login, but does not accept my user/pass for premium.

Thanks
EATA

Please check your PMs.
Mar 23rd, 2020, 5:28 pm
Mar 24th, 2020, 5:53 pm
VIVO Nex s with android 9 security patch 2020-03-01

Stopad Version 1.0.534

Mobilism app Version 2.1.0.4 installed flawlessly and working fine.

(after removing previous version and cleaning leftovers with SD Maid)

Thanks! :thumbup:
Mar 24th, 2020, 5:53 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 2:22 am
I uninstalled the prior version, then installed the latest. I did a password reset as I wasn't sure of my password to login to the new version. I got the password link, which led me here. Once the new passwordwas confirmed, I was able to login to the app with it as well. I then changed the password to a new one of my own. I can login here with it, but now I cannot login to the app. It will not accept either password.

I also noticed while I was briefly logged in to the app that I did not appear to have premium access.
Mar 25th, 2020, 2:22 am
Mar 25th, 2020, 1:43 pm
Why we can't update the apps anymore?
Mar 25th, 2020, 1:43 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Version 2.1.0.4 on android 10.
Followed all instructions: uninstalled old version, cleared all caches..
.cbr files downloaded with Premium Downloads are saved with extension .mobi
Mar 25th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 10:30 pm
simon_owl wrote:Version 2.1.0.4 on android 10.
Followed all instructions: uninstalled old version, cleared all caches..
.cbr files downloaded with Premium Downloads are saved with extension .mobi

Can you give me an example of a topic for which this happens? Feel free to PM me.
Mar 25th, 2020, 10:30 pm
Mar 26th, 2020, 5:42 am
You know what, this last update has had nothing but problems and since I can't even access the app without downloading your flawed new version I just decided to uninstall the app completely since it seems all you care about is this new update and pushing it even with multiple accounts on this very thread on how there are problems.
Mar 26th, 2020, 5:42 am
Mar 26th, 2020, 2:03 pm
Are there any short period plans to fix the my applications updates function?
Mar 26th, 2020, 2:03 pm
Mar 26th, 2020, 4:38 pm
DarkAnima wrote:Congratulations! THIS is the app we were waiting for.
I was just thinking about a couple of enhancements:
1st. I think that when seeing "My application" section the app should automatically search for updates, without manually checking each application
2nd. I think I'm not the only one thinking about it: it would be great if we could have ads instead of premium accounts. Obviously I don't know the details but maybe with the great number of users you could fully repay your costs

Anyway, thank you for the app!

do as ke keep the previous version. It is true that the warning of the new version to download always comes out but I give it the ok but not the download. In addition I have removed the notification of the download notification so it does not bother, also in the mobilism folder there is a download request even if it asks you several times so it does not fill your cache.
Mar 26th, 2020, 4:38 pm
Mar 26th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Joltlord wrote:You know what, this last update has had nothing but problems and since I can't even access the app without downloading your flawed new version I just decided to uninstall the app completely since it seems all you care about is this new update and pushing it even with multiple accounts on this very thread on how there are problems.

We address our users' concerns, but we can also see statistics. There are several thousand users on the new version every day, and a small percentage of them encountered issues. What's more, of those users who encountered issues, the majority revolved around Adguard and needing their passwords reset. What is the issue you are experiencing?

mtvento wrote:Are there any short period plans to fix the my applications updates function?

It will most likely be added back, but I cannot say when just yet. We needed to make an update that resolves the issues brought about by Android 10 (files being downloaded as the wrong filetype), but the developer who worked on the last version of the app lost its source code, so we had to start work again from an earlier version which didn't have the feature.
Mar 26th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Mar 27th, 2020, 7:55 pm
but the developer who worked on the last version of the app lost its source code, so we had to start work again from an earlier version which didn't have the feature
------------------------------------

it was enough to use not the last but the penultimate version instead of going to use who knows which ....
Mar 27th, 2020, 7:55 pm
Mar 27th, 2020, 9:59 pm
I love the app but since updating to the latest version I can no longer login even though my login details are correct.
Mar 27th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Mar 28th, 2020, 12:04 am
jkuk2001 wrote:I love the app but since updating to the latest version I can no longer login even though my login details are correct.

Please check your PMs.
Mar 28th, 2020, 12:04 am