Anything food or drink related excluding dieting
Feb 13th, 2020, 10:23 pm
I am working on Rapidgator. I have made some changes and now more Rapidgator links work than before but there are still some exceptions, trying to figure out why.
Feb 13th, 2020, 10:23 pm
Feb 14th, 2020, 7:43 am
If it's any help, I found this at another site:

hello
Rapidgator changed some of their Upload function/code , we are re-Creating the Rapidgator’s Underweb-App
The change applied by them forced us to re-create several functions ,we will do our best to finish the task in fastest way
Feb 14th, 2020, 7:43 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Feb 14th, 2020, 1:15 pm
@D4M

Had to use Hulkload as IntoUpload is down again (longer than the last time), and noticed that HL is probably the only host (on Mob Prem list or not) still on http, and not https. :?
Feb 14th, 2020, 1:15 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Feb 14th, 2020, 9:23 pm
@marooned2 IntoUpload is back up again. :) Regarding Hulkload, it's an odd filehost but it does have its benefits. At the same time if you're using the Premium Downloader it doesn't matter if the link is http or https since you're not accessing the filehost at any point. The Premium Downloader downloads the file from the filehost to our server, then you download the file from our server.
Feb 14th, 2020, 9:23 pm
Feb 15th, 2020, 6:01 pm
My husband introduced Mobilism to me and I can honestly say being a Premium member really has it's benefits! It's easier, faster and reasonably priced. I think I use it more than my husband does. It's definitely one of my go to apps.

To the staff, Thanks for all y'all's hard work!
Feb 15th, 2020, 6:01 pm
Feb 17th, 2020, 1:28 am
Can any admin help me? I am being asked to pay up for premium again even though i just bought it in "Add/Renew Subscription" on mblservices.org! The dashboard just beside it is showing "1 Year Premium + Lifetime VIP - expires 02/16/21" under Active Subscriptions..please help
Feb 17th, 2020, 1:28 am
Feb 17th, 2020, 1:51 am
someoneyouknow755 wrote:Can any admin help me? I am being asked to pay up for premium again even though i just bought it in "Add/Renew Subscription" on mblservices.org! The dashboard just beside it is showing "1 Year Premium + Lifetime VIP - expires 02/16/21" under Active Subscriptions..please help

Where are you being asked to pay? I checked and you already have an active subscription.
Feb 17th, 2020, 1:51 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:26 am
Premium Downloads are back to being crap again. 10 times faster to use the free filehosts...or other sites where I didn't pay a dime.
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:26 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:12 pm
The issue with certain files on Rapidgator.net/rg.to returning that they do not exist has been fixed.

KiwiKid wrote:Premium Downloads are back to being crap again. 10 times faster to use the free filehosts...or other sites where I didn't pay a dime.

I just tested and downloaded at 12.3mb/s. I asked several other people in Europe and the US to test and they all downloaded at over 10mb/s. I don't know what the issue with the routing to your ISP is but it is neither related to us, nor is it something that we can fix. As multiple people have suggested, try using a VPN.
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Feb 20th, 2020, 4:48 am
Fortunately back to normal...fingers crossed it stays that way.
Using a VPN sort of defeats the purpose. It would work but it would slow every download from other sites and probably not be that much quicker than the free sites(as long as they don't have excessive timers).

...and back to crap again :thumbdown:
Feb 20th, 2020, 4:48 am
Feb 22nd, 2020, 2:01 am
I cannot change my password for the premium account, i normally log in, go to change password option and enter old and new passwords as required. When i click on 'change' i get this error '

An account with the same email already exists.
Please login to your existing account.
If you have not completed payment, you will be able to complete it after login'

But I'm already logged in??

even if i clean thr cookies /cache its the same :wtf:
Feb 22nd, 2020, 2:01 am
Feb 22nd, 2020, 6:25 am
@FreezeMe check your PMs please.
Feb 22nd, 2020, 6:25 am
Feb 23rd, 2020, 12:44 am
Mobilism Premium is priceless! And the support from the admin is second to none. Highly recommended!
Feb 23rd, 2020, 12:44 am
Feb 26th, 2020, 1:31 pm
tiberius72 wrote:I joined as a premium member. For any doubters out there. This is a great service. It is run by honest people who provide honest service. The price for a premium membership for the downloader cannot be beat.

Keep you the good work!

I haven't found any other site like this. Please continue doing what you're doing and hopefully others will jump in and support it as well. THANK YOU AGAIN.
Feb 26th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Feb 26th, 2020, 2:53 pm
Hulkload is playing up again:
"Error: You have to wait xx minutes and xx seconds till next download"
Feb 26th, 2020, 2:53 pm