Anything food or drink related excluding dieting
Feb 26th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Godwod wrote:Hulkload is playing up again:
"Error: You have to wait xx minutes and xx seconds till next download"

We're aware of the issue and have contacted Hulkload's administration.
Feb 26th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:44 am
Hello, I have a question about the premium account. If you sign up and you get to use those blue arrows for direct download, does it matter if the original link is expired or if it says "can't find file"; can you still download from the blue arrow regardless? Excuse my noobiness.
I just find that the books that I want are kind of obscure, and though they're on this site, the links are often expired. Sometimes the OP has a note saying to not ask them for re-ups, so not sure where to go after that. And although most people have been great about re-upping, I just find the constant jungle-gym of free download sites/maleware anxiety sometimes just too much to take.
I would LOVE to upload and share some of the 50,000 ebooks on my computer as well, but I just don't have the patience or time to deal with all of those free upload site problems. Would becoming a paid member solve any of these problems? Thank you!
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:44 am
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:58 am
[cackling madly at the thought of another 50,000 books hitting the Mob]

Ahem...

My question: this was my first year using Premium. My renewal date is coming up. As a worrywart, can you tell me how renewals are handled, please?
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:58 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Feb 29th, 2020, 7:09 am
m0narch4 wrote:Hello, I have a question about the premium account. If you sign up and you get to use those blue arrows for direct download, does it matter if the original link is expired or if it says "can't find file"; can you still download from the blue arrow regardless? Excuse my noobiness.
I just find that the books that I want are kind of obscure, and though they're on this site, the links are often expired. Sometimes the OP has a note saying to not ask them for re-ups, so not sure where to go after that. And although most people have been great about re-upping, I just find the constant jungle-gym of free download sites/maleware anxiety sometimes just too much to take.
I would LOVE to upload and share some of the 50,000 ebooks on my computer as well, but I just don't have the patience or time to deal with all of those free upload site problems. Would becoming a paid member solve any of these problems? Thank you!

Unfortunately the Premium Downloader still has to fetch the files from the filehosts. In other words, if the file no longer exists because it was deleted/expired, the Premium Downloader will have no way of fetching it.

Anonyma'am wrote:[cackling madly at the thought of another 50,000 books hitting the Mob]

Ahem...

My question: this was my first year using Premium. My renewal date is coming up. As a worrywart, can you tell me how renewals are handled, please?

Exactly the same way as purchasing your first subscription- when your subscription expires you can purchase another year here: donate.php
Feb 29th, 2020, 7:09 am
Feb 29th, 2020, 8:56 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Exactly the same way as purchasing your first subscription- when your subscription expires you can purchase another year here: donate.php

Done! :clap:
Feb 29th, 2020, 8:56 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Mar 4th, 2020, 2:42 pm
One of the very few Premium services I'm subscribed to. So VERY satisfied, I just renewed.
Mar 4th, 2020, 2:42 pm
Mar 6th, 2020, 12:48 am
I just bought the premium service and I don't see the blue arrows on any of the files I click on. I tried random files just to check and it's still not showing up. Can I only download on the app?

I just tried downloading from the app and it wouldn't download anything. I thought the file was deleted and it downloaded fine when I clicked through to the website to download it. Is it possible to get a refund and cancel my subscription?
Mar 6th, 2020, 12:48 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 1:18 am
MoonStar342 wrote:I just bought the premium service and I don't see the blue arrows on any of the files I click on. I tried random files just to check and it's still not showing up. Can I only download on the app?

I'm not seeing the blue arrows either (chrome browser). I still had two months to go before renewal and I wasn't seeing any arrows.

I decided to renew today due to the special deal, and I'm still not seeing any arrows.

However on the android app, I can access the Premium links and download without issue.
Mar 6th, 2020, 1:18 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 4:24 am
dominici wrote:I'm not seeing the blue arrows either (chrome browser). I still had two months to go before renewal and I wasn't seeing any arrows.

I decided to renew today due to the special deal, and I'm still not seeing any arrows.

However on the android app, I can access the Premium links and download without issue.

The blue arrows are visible to anyone who is logged in, regardless of whether or not you have a Premium subscription.

1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers). Alternatively you could have been looking at a release where the releaser did not use any of the supported filehosts.

MoonStar342 wrote:I just bought the premium service and I don't see the blue arrows on any of the files I click on. I tried random files just to check and it's still not showing up. Can I only download on the app?

I just tried downloading from the app and it wouldn't download anything. I thought the file was deleted and it downloaded fine when I clicked through to the website to download it. Is it possible to get a refund and cancel my subscription?

Please see my reply above. What file isn't downloading via the app? And yes, you can get a refund, PM me for that, but I'd rather see if we can fix your issue first.
Mar 6th, 2020, 4:24 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 5:20 am
Disk4mat wrote:The blue arrows are visible to anyone who is logged in, regardless of whether or not you have a Premium subscription.

1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers). Alternatively you could have been looking at a release where the releaser did not use any of the supported filehosts.

I ran the mobilism site through incognito, and saw the blue arrows! It could be that my uBlock extension or Malwarebytes extension could be the culprit. I'll check it out - thanks for your suggestions!
Mar 6th, 2020, 5:20 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:33 am
I have no blue arrows at the moment either.

It would appear that Malwarebytes Browser Guard on Firefox is blocking them (a new setting, as I had blue arrows yesterday.)

I have disabled the Malware setting (for Mobilism forum only) on Malwarebytes Browser Guard for the blue arrows to reappear.
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:33 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 10:35 am
So it seems that I can download via firefox and incognito on chrome. But the blue arrows don't show despite following your instructions. I've enabled javascript, disabled all of my adblockers, disabled chrome's pop up blocker and I even turned my vpn off but the blue arrows don't show. So whatever it is, it's to do with chrome. Thank you for your help!
Mar 6th, 2020, 10:35 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
@dominici @Godwod we have contacted malwarebytes. We've only had one issue with them in the past, in 2011, and it was resolved as soon as someone reported it to them: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/74230-mobilismorg-safe-or-not/
If you want to disable malwarebytes's blocking, go to mblservices.org and add it to exceptions.

EDIT: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257348-mblservicesorg-13820137198/ - they're fixing it. :)
Mar 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Mar 6th, 2020, 8:28 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@dominici @Godwod we have contacted malwarebytes. We've only had one issue with them in the past, in 2011, and it was resolved as soon as someone reported it to them: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/74230-mobilismorg-safe-or-not/
If you want to disable malwarebytes's blocking, go to mblservices.org and add it to exceptions.

EDIT: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257348-mblservicesorg-13820137198/ - they're fixing it. :)

Excellent news!
Thanks for the follow up and update with Malwarebytes. :thumbup:
Mar 6th, 2020, 8:28 pm
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:58 pm
I have been having trouble not being able to see they blue arrow download for quite along time now.
Thank you so much to Disk4 for helping me get my computer all tuned up. I now am able to download again and well as my computer is much faster.
Big huge thank you!!
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:58 pm