Anything food or drink related excluding dieting
Mar 7th, 2020, 10:15 am
Once you try the premium version you just can't go back, great website, 10/10 would recommend.
Mar 7th, 2020, 10:15 am
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:10 am
Disk4mat wrote:@dominici @Godwod we have contacted malwarebytes. We've only had one issue with them in the past, in 2011, and it was resolved as soon as someone reported it to them: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/74230-mobilismorg-safe-or-not/
If you want to disable malwarebytes's blocking, go to mblservices.org and add it to exceptions.

EDIT: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257348-mblservicesorg-13820137198/ - they're fixing it. :)

And they have - the blue arrows are back!

Many thanks!
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:10 am
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:04 pm
What are the substantial benefits (I understand the second is for life, but apart from that) between a "Premium account & VIP" and a "Platinum" one? See here

donate.php

Am a bit confused; I do confess I've only tried to research this for myself for all of 10 minutes.

Wonderful site by the way. Where have you been all my life?
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Mar 8th, 2020, 11:53 pm
furriner wrote:What are the substantial benefits (I understand the second is for life, but apart from that) between a "Premium account & VIP" and a "Platinum" one? See here

donate.php

Am a bit confused; I do confess I've only tried to research this for myself for all of 10 minutes.

The Premium downloader for life vs Premium Downloader for a year is by far the most substantial benefit. Everything else is secondary.
Mar 8th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Mar 9th, 2020, 4:52 am
Disk4mat wrote:
furriner wrote:What are the substantial benefits (I understand the second is for life, but apart from that) between a "Premium account & VIP" and a "Platinum" one? See here

donate.php

The Premium downloader for life vs Premium Downloader for a year is by far the most substantial benefit. Everything else is secondary.

Thank you.
Mar 9th, 2020, 4:52 am
Mar 9th, 2020, 10:17 am
Why haven't I done this years ago!

Signed up for the trial yesterday, bought an account for life today!

Many thanks!!!!!
Mar 9th, 2020, 10:17 am
Mar 9th, 2020, 5:47 pm
I'm having the same problem mentioned in this thread, namely, I had to enter username/pass every time I want to DL something. I guess something's changed with the new Chrome update.

@D4M
I read your post somewhere that Mob Premium Downloader doesn't like apostrophe in the filenames. I've just upped Barron's but had to omit the apostrophe just in case.
Mar 9th, 2020, 5:47 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 9th, 2020, 8:43 pm
I cannot fault this site.
Definitely worth the money plus any problems I've had , there's always been someone there to help.
Thank you
Mar 9th, 2020, 8:43 pm

LoopyLoo
Mar 10th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Definitely worth it - can`t fault any of it to be honest!
Mar 10th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Mar 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Hi, should i ask someone for the VIP status or is it done automatically?
Mar 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Mar 10th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Alb-Spirit wrote:Hi, should i ask someone for the VIP status or is it done automatically?

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account, especially during a discount. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. My apologies for the delay.
Mar 10th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Mar 10th, 2020, 9:42 pm
I`ve purchased the premium vip but I can`t seem to log into the premium downloader, the app still says I have a free acct
Mar 10th, 2020, 9:42 pm
Mar 10th, 2020, 11:09 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Alb-Spirit wrote:Hi, should i ask someone for the VIP status or is it done automatically?

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account, especially during a discount. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. My apologies for the delay.

No worry pal thanks for the info. Actually I can access to the premium downloader and it's working really great, no more waiting.
Mar 10th, 2020, 11:09 pm
Mar 11th, 2020, 1:54 am
Since yesterday, i am facing problem with downloading. I have to repeat keying my login ID and password. For the past, you just need to key in once for premium user and the next downloading via blue arrow is auto. I'm using Google Chrome browser. Thank you.
Mar 11th, 2020, 1:54 am
Mar 11th, 2020, 2:22 am
@joee1976

Yeah it kinda sucks. I even tried cleaning the cookies both on Mobilism and mblservices. Still the same problem.
Mar 11th, 2020, 2:22 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image