From music players to sound recording
Jan 18th, 2018, 3:48 pm
xRyoVayne22 wrote:Hey Rabbits. May I ask. How do you get the apk from LinuxCT? Did you pm him? Anyway. Thank you. :D

Search xda-developers to find the Dev Telegram group and join it to get the apk.
Jan 18th, 2018, 3:48 pm
Jan 18th, 2018, 4:03 pm
sovilor wrote:
xRyoVayne22 wrote:Hey Rabbits. May I ask. How do you get the apk from LinuxCT? Did you pm him? Anyway. Thank you. :D

Search xda-developers to find the Dev Telegram group and join it to get the apk.

Thanks for the information!
Jan 18th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Jan 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm
sovilor wrote:

is this the group link you are talking about? https://t.me/spotifydogfood

I don't use telegram, but someone should continue posting the updates here if any new ones come out to help other users stay current...
Jan 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm
Jan 18th, 2018, 6:12 pm
r3ddawn wrote:
sovilor wrote:

is this the group link you are talking about? https://t.me/spotifydogfood

I don't use telegram, but someone should continue posting the updates here if any new ones come out to help other users stay current...

Yep. That's right.
Jan 18th, 2018, 6:12 pm
Jan 18th, 2018, 9:13 pm
We can't consider the will of a coder that wants his mod posted only in a particular site. We accept complains/requests only for the original Developers to remove topics with their apps if it's necessary. But not from coders. This is internet where most of the things can be shared, and we can't change it. The coder can or post his version by himself here or ask from the same uploader to not post his file. But, as staff members, we can't punish the uploader or remove the topic just for this reason..
Jan 18th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jan 18th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Totally agree with Jimking.
Jan 18th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Jan 19th, 2018, 3:53 pm
Difference between this and Balatan's version?
Jan 19th, 2018, 3:53 pm
Jan 19th, 2018, 4:44 pm
Rabbitsfoot wrote:
Jimking wrote:please confirm

Hi, this version has (almost) all the premium features unlocked (Including Extreme quality). Please try it out for yourself.. It's an awesome mod, made by an awesome dev.

Well, it seems you appreciate the work of the modder. . This hasn't stopped you from uploading the app despite the precise request of the author of the mod.
Congratulations.
Regards
Jan 19th, 2018, 4:44 pm
Jan 19th, 2018, 8:09 pm
At least the OP must credit the author of the mod.
Jan 19th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Jan 19th, 2018, 8:24 pm
Rel287 wrote:Difference between this and Balatan's version?

Basically nothing but an ugly icon and slower updates.
Jan 19th, 2018, 8:24 pm
Jan 20th, 2018, 10:38 pm
What's the difference between this green one app and also dogfood red one 8.33 version of app? Which one is better or to say - should I update red one with this green if it offer more? Tnx.
Jan 20th, 2018, 10:38 pm
Jan 21st, 2018, 3:11 am
Martin Mystere wrote:What's the difference between this green one app and also dogfood red one 8.33 version of app? Which one is better or to say - should I update red one with this green if it offer more? Tnx.

The OP is the latest released version with all mods - updated from the 'Christmas' version (red).

This infographic taken from the telegram group illustrates the features. 'Dogfood' is now the castrated version from XDA.

Jan 21st, 2018, 3:11 am
Jan 21st, 2018, 9:25 am
Thanks for brief answer.

I was hoping that listen on some other device could work with some of those versions so I could listen to the music over Wi-Fi, using my YSP-2700, but that is also premium feature just like download song so I can't...

Does somebody know if there is some other dogfood version which allows this feature?
Jan 21st, 2018, 9:25 am