From music players to sound recording
Apr 23rd, 2018, 9:32 pm
That's how good stuff gets ruined..anyway appreciate the hard work and time mrdude and balatan...sounds even better with viper4android
Apr 23rd, 2018, 9:32 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 8:46 pm
This mod has stopped working - I am getting logged out and getting error "Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account..."
Apr 24th, 2018, 8:46 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 8:59 pm
demarcalt wrote:This mod has stopped working - I am getting logged out and getting error "Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account..."

Looks like it's your account that's flagged - not the mod that doesn't work, make a new account!
Apr 24th, 2018, 8:59 pm

Apr 24th, 2018, 9:21 pm
mrdude wrote:
demarcalt wrote:This mod has stopped working - I am getting logged out and getting error "Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account..."

Looks like it's your account that's flagged - not the mod that doesn't work, make a new account!

Nope - I can't login with a new account either. Same error.
Apr 24th, 2018, 9:21 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 9:47 pm
demarcalt wrote:
mrdude wrote:

Nope - I can't login with a new account either. Same error.

Well it works for everyone else, so you maybe your IP address or device MAC has been flagged? or maybe you need a vpn? anyway - it's your problem, so until you figure it out - use the Playstore version instead.
Apr 24th, 2018, 9:47 pm

Apr 24th, 2018, 10:01 pm
When real extreme quality streaming will be released? Only placebo effect for now.
Apr 24th, 2018, 10:01 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 10:14 pm
blaz22 wrote:When real extreme quality streaming will be released? Only placebo effect for now.

Maybe when you get around to hacking it and release it for everyone...

Personally I'm finished modding this app now, as already previously stated - I only mod this for myself now, and a couple of other people who 'test' it out. If you think the sound quality is not good enough for you - try paying for premium and see if you can notice the difference, because I can't, mind you I am using Rokit KRK 5 studio monitor speakers - maybe if you have something superior you'll notice a difference, but unless you are very young and have a super expensive sound system that has an andoird OS and can use this apk, as well as a varied range of speakers that can output high frequencies as well as low & good bass you wouldn't be able to notice any difference.

I have a very good pc, with a great soundcard - I can use bluestacks and then capture the audio stream using a driver I compiled, and then send the data out via a stream to a chromecast device enabled system which is connected to my Rokit speakers, I've tried flac audio & 320kpbs from music I downloaded from Deezer - and compared it to the Spotify music playing with extreme mode enabled - I can't tell the difference. I also think neither can 99.9% of normal people.
Apr 24th, 2018, 10:14 pm

Apr 26th, 2018, 2:47 pm
Thank you very much for your effort. Working perfectly for me!
Please keep it UP!
Apr 26th, 2018, 2:47 pm
Apr 26th, 2018, 4:14 pm
mrdude wrote:
blaz22 wrote:When real extreme quality streaming will be released? Only placebo effect for now.

Personally I`m finished modding this app now, as already previously stated - I only mod this for myself now, and a couple of other people who `test` it out. If you think the sound quality is not good enough for you - try paying for premium and see if you can notice the difference, because I can`t, mind you I am using Rokit KRK 5 studio monitor speakers - maybe if you have something superior you`ll notice a difference, but unless you are very young and have a super expensive sound system that has an andoird OS and can use this apk, as well as a varied range of speakers that can output high frequencies as well as low & good bass you wouldn`t be able to notice any difference.

I have a very good pc, with a great soundcard - I can use bluestacks and then capture the audio stream using a driver I compiled, and then send the data out via a stream to a chromecast device enabled system which is connected to my Rokit speakers, I`ve tried flac audio & 320kpbs from music I downloaded from Deezer - and compared it to the Spotify music playing with extreme mode enabled - I can`t tell the difference. I also think neither can 99.9% of normal people.
May I ask why if you mod it for yourself you don`t feel like sharing it with us anymore? The majority of us really look up to you and rely on your unique skill. Please dont let us down.
Apr 26th, 2018, 4:14 pm
Apr 26th, 2018, 5:18 pm
reyp wrote:May I ask why if you mod it for yourself you don`t feel like sharing it with us anymore? The majority of us really look up to you and rely on your unique skill. Please dont let us down.

What are you talking about? I've given all the patches to Balatan and pretty much shared everything and bits of info and binary patchers to him. He's also shared this apk with everyone for the last couple of years. This release is only about 10 days old, what do you think you're missing? Also to be honest, why do you think that I need to explain myself to you or anyone else?
Apr 26th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Apr 27th, 2018, 7:19 am
mrdude wrote:
reyp wrote:May I ask why if you mod it for yourself you don`t feel like sharing it with us anymore? The majority of us really look up to you and rely on your unique skill. Please dont let us down.

What are you talking about? I`ve given all the patches to Balatan and pretty much shared everything and bits of info and binary patchers to him. He`s also shared this apk with everyone for the last couple of years. This release is only about 10 days old, what do you think you`re missing? Also to be honest, why do you think that I need to explain myself to you or anyone else?
Never mind
Apr 27th, 2018, 7:19 am
Apr 27th, 2018, 8:52 am
mrdude wrote:

What are you talking about? I've given all the patches to Balatan and pretty much shared everything and bits of info and binary patchers to him. He's also shared this apk with everyone for the last couple of years. This release is only about 10 days old, what do you think you're missing? Also to be honest, why do you think that I need to explain myself to you or anyone else?

You've done all that voluntarily. It's quite a lot and I'm, to be honest, grateful for all that time spent. Time is everything and now you've more of it for other things that are important. Again, thank you.
Apr 27th, 2018, 8:52 am
Apr 27th, 2018, 2:02 pm
@mrdude how has your experience been using bluestacks to run Spotify? I never really considered doing that until now, but it sounds like a great idea for ad free listening on the PC. Good thinking!
Apr 27th, 2018, 2:02 pm
Apr 27th, 2018, 4:53 pm
mrdude wrote:

Personally I'm finished modding this app now, as already previously stated - I only mod this for myself now, and a couple of other people who 'test' it out. If you think the sound quality is not good enough for you - try paying for premium and see if you can notice the difference, because I can't, mind you I am using Rokit KRK 5 studio monitor speakers - maybe if you have something superior you'll notice a difference, but unless you are very young and have a super expensive sound system that has an andoird OS and can use this apk, as well as a varied range of speakers that can output high frequencies as well as low & good bass you wouldn't be able to notice any difference.

I have a very good pc, with a great soundcard - I can use bluestacks and then capture the audio stream using a driver I compiled, and then send the data out via a stream to a chromecast device enabled system which is connected to my Rokit speakers, I've tried flac audio & 320kpbs from music I downloaded from Deezer - and compared it to the Spotify music playing with extreme mode enabled - I can't tell the difference. I also think neither can 99.9% of normal people.
It's just as easy as if extreme quality is not available don't advertise at OP.

I don't care even if 128kbps is enough.
Apr 27th, 2018, 4:53 pm
Apr 27th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Hey, I'm new to Spotify and all, does this mod not allow you to download?
Apr 27th, 2018, 5:32 pm