From music players to sound recording
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:28 pm
Thanks!

I just wish these newer Spotify versions would support playing the right songs from Google Assistant :(

E.g. if you say "hey google, play <any song>", Google will launch Spotify but the wrong song will be played.

The last version this feature worked properly was in v8.5.71.723 build 62919622
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:28 pm
Jun 16th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Thank you for the update.
How can I fix the shuffle play error? The icon doesn't even appear on the app
Jun 16th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Jun 16th, 2021, 10:34 pm
losnad wrote:
Karielet789 wrote:Thank you for the update.
How can I fix the shuffle play error? The icon doesn't even appear on the app

viewtopic.php?p=8517684#p8517684

Thanks for sharing this but when I hit on the 3 dots none of the controls appear.. idk what I'm doing wrong, I already forced to stop, clear data/cache and restarted my device
Jun 16th, 2021, 10:34 pm
Jun 16th, 2021, 10:57 pm
Karielet789 wrote:Thanks for sharing this but when I hit on the 3 dots none of the controls appear.. idk what I'm doing wrong, I already forced to stop, clear data/cache and restarted my device

If you want, just to be sure,
uninstall it and install from the mod apk again.
Jun 16th, 2021, 10:57 pm
Jun 17th, 2021, 2:40 am
losnad wrote:
Karielet789 wrote:Thanks for sharing this but when I hit on the 3 dots none of the controls appear.. idk what I'm doing wrong, I already forced to stop, clear data/cache and restarted my device

If you want, just to be sure,
uninstall it and install from the mod apk again.

Thanks again, it didn't work. I tried with different versions and no results :(
Jun 17th, 2021, 2:40 am
Jun 20th, 2021, 9:28 am
Will any of the spotify versions work on firetv?
Jun 20th, 2021, 9:28 am
Jun 20th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Installed this version, All well, except that advts are present, and appear regularly.
Jun 20th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Jun 20th, 2021, 9:00 pm
losnad wrote:
sjgoel wrote:Installed this version, All well, except that advts are present, and appear regularly.

viewtopic.php?p=8625088#p8625088
viewtopic.php?p=8688596#p8688596


Thanks for reply.
Cleared cache, uninstalled, cleared up phone remainder files, reinstalled BUT same - advertisements are present.
Even get advt to upgrade to Premium for 9.99$
Jun 20th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Jun 29th, 2021, 11:29 am
Could you make the one that can download songs please
Jun 29th, 2021, 11:29 am
Jun 29th, 2021, 3:17 pm
natprasee wrote:Could you make the one that can download songs please
Downloading songs is a server side feature so it`s not possible for now.
Jun 29th, 2021, 3:17 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 5:51 pm
Any way to disable recommendation songs on playlist? I was playing the last song on my playlist and the next song was a recommended one which I didn't even add.
Jun 30th, 2021, 5:51 pm