From music players to sound recording
Dec 31st, 2018, 7:51 pm
On any of the 18xx versions I get a message saying an unexpected error occurred and then some other error and I can't use it at all.

Back to 1711.2.

Does anything higher work at all?
Dec 31st, 2018, 7:51 pm
Jan 1st, 2019, 7:48 am
Working great, thank you. Unexpected error message pops up each time I change station through the app directly. I have no interference with playback. Auto connect working perfectly with latest update, no error message when bt.
Jan 1st, 2019, 7:48 am
Jan 4th, 2019, 11:25 pm
1710.2 stopped downloading for me today.

1812.1.1 is working on my S9 (non-rooted). Make sure to manually enable the Storage permission in app settings.
Note: it doesn't like to switch stations in the app. I had to close and restart app to work properly again.

Thanks!
Jan 4th, 2019, 11:25 pm
Jan 5th, 2019, 9:48 pm
1812.1.1 is working 100% on my Pixel's 2XL & 3XL- rooted w/ kernel, and my Nexus 7 tablet. Working over BT in the car and in the study at home. I'm not getting any errors, stations switching normally, downloads all working except the file is m4a vs preferred mp3 but not a big deal. Thanks David- great to have this working!
Jan 5th, 2019, 9:48 pm
Jan 12th, 2019, 6:13 pm
bluetec wrote:1812.1.1 is working 100% on my Pixel`s 2XL & 3XL- rooted w/ kernel, and my Nexus 7 tablet. Working over BT in the car and in the study at home. I`m not getting any errors, stations switching normally, downloads all working except the file is m4a vs preferred mp3 but not a big deal. Thanks David- great to have this working!
I`m using a nonrooted pixel 3xl and no mp3/4 file in folder just empty. I`ve allowed permission but can`t seem to get the mp file. Folder creates but always empty. Does this mean I have to root?
Jan 12th, 2019, 6:13 pm
Jan 12th, 2019, 6:46 pm
SMBluva1219 wrote:
bluetec wrote:1812.1.1 is working 100% on my Pixel`s 2XL & 3XL- rooted w/ kernel, and my Nexus 7 tablet. Working over BT in the car and in the study at home. I`m not getting any errors, stations switching normally, downloads all working except the file is m4a vs preferred mp3 but not a big deal. Thanks David- great to have this working!
I`m using a nonrooted pixel 3xl and no mp3/4 file in folder just empty. I`ve allowed permission but can`t seem to get the mp file. Folder creates but always empty. Does this mean I have to root?
You shouldn't need root for this because Pandora has not ever asked for root on my device. The toast at the beginning of the download indicates the path to the music files. Are you seeing this toast? In Settings/Advanced I have "enable music downloads" and "skip station folders" enabled. Music is stored in the /Music folder and they are the M4A audio filetype.
Jan 12th, 2019, 6:46 pm
Jan 15th, 2019, 3:20 am
bluetec wrote:
SMBluva1219 wrote:
You shouldn`t need root for this because Pandora has not ever asked for root on my device. The toast at the beginning of the download indicates the path to the music files. Are you seeing this toast? In Settings/Advanced I have "enable music downloads" and "skip station folders" enabled. Music is stored in the /Music folder and they are the M4A audio filetype.
Yes I get the toast and the folder creates just no mp3 files in there just empty. I don`t know how but it`s finally working on pixel 3xl now. Now just trying to get my LG V40 to work because it`s still doing the same empty folders. Thx for your reply
Jan 15th, 2019, 3:20 am
Jan 18th, 2019, 5:27 pm
So, reading back through several pages, I see several mentions of hits on Virustotal. I'm assuming that they're false positives, but I haven't really seen anyone address it thoroughly. Has anyone with the know-how verified that this is the case (false positives?)

Thanks!
Jan 18th, 2019, 5:27 pm
Jan 20th, 2019, 4:46 am
nachob wrote:Anybody have this happening with 1812.1.1?

Whenever I enable Bluetooth, Pandora launches a player notification, and I'm not able to close the notification without launching and force closing Pandora (or disabling Bluetooth).

Under settings - advanced, I have Launch from car disabled. I enabled then disabled this setting but it still launches a notification when I enable Bluetooth.

I also have this problem sort of. I have Tasker launch Pandora when my Bluetooth connects. After it disconnects I can not dismiss the player notification unless I start the music back up and then pause it. At that point I can swipe it away but it often comes back and won't go away unless I do the same thing. Even killing it in my app drawer won't get rid of the notification. Just ends up saying waiting for connection in the notification then and still won't dismiss.
Jan 20th, 2019, 4:46 am
Jan 20th, 2019, 10:18 pm
Lord_krisman wrote:I also have this problem sort of. I have Tasker launch Pandora when my Bluetooth connects. After it disconnects I can not dismiss the player notification unless I start the music back up and then pause it. At that point I can swipe it away but it often comes back and won't go away unless I do the same thing. Even killing it in my app drawer won't get rid of the notification. Just ends up saying waiting for connection in the notification then and still won't dismiss.
I have found that using the "Clear all" at the bottom right of the notification shade completely kills Pandora. Spotify has the same annoying behavior and clearing notifications kills it as well.
Jan 20th, 2019, 10:18 pm
Jan 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm
I`m running CM14.1 on Note 4 (Verizon) and have been using 1812.1.1 with the thumbs up download mod for over a year. Used same apk across 3 devices since release and haven`t had a single problem other than you have to manually set the storage permission or your songs won`t actually save.
Jan 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm
Feb 9th, 2019, 10:15 am
Has there been any recent updates?
Feb 9th, 2019, 10:15 am
Feb 26th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Ace.ExE wrote:Has there been any recent updates?
This still works, it`s the current UI for the app too.
Feb 26th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Mar 2nd, 2019, 4:45 am
plasticarmyman wrote:
Ace.ExE wrote:Has there been any recent updates?
This still works, it`s the current UI for the app too.

I tried to use Pandora on the clock app for the alarm and it said it needs to update the app. That sucks. But yes it still works.
Mar 2nd, 2019, 4:45 am
Mar 20th, 2019, 7:07 am
App store shows 1902.2 as latest update, will this be posted soon? Thx!
Mar 20th, 2019, 7:07 am