From music players to sound recording
Aug 6th, 2017, 2:21 pm
Saavn Pro v5.6 (Dark + Light Themes)
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Saavn is unlimited, free access to all your music and audio content: Bollywood, English, Hindi, and Indian regional songs, music, radio stations, and exclusive audio programming – wherever you go.

Saavn is unlimited, free access to all your Bollywood, English, Hindi, and Indian regional songs, music, and radio stations – wherever you go.

Find your favourite Bollywood songs and artists, create your own playlists and enjoy lists from our expert curators, or play radio from any song or artist and Saavn delivers the perfect music.

Follow your friends and favorite artists to discover new music and get notified instantly when new content is available. Share any song, artist, album, or playlist directly with your friends and chat about the music you love. (Or just chat about the weather… whatever you like!) Even follow your friends’ playlists to get updated any time new music is added.

From the newest songs to hard-to-find classics, Saavn’s catalog includes millions of tracks across Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati, Malayalam, and Bhojpuri. Listen to all the best film music, bhangra, bhajans, ghazals, pop, remixes, and more.

Features:
Listen Free – Unlimited, Anywhere, Anytime
+ Play any song, on demand
+ Create and save playlists of your favourite songs
+ Enjoy expertly curated playlists in Hindi, English, and Indian regional languages, for every occasion
+ Saavn Radio – endless music for any mood, song, or artist
+ Don’t know what you want? Browse the Top Charts, or browse to your favorite Mood or Genre and let us do the rest!

Saavn Pro
+ Download your music for listening offline
+ 320kbps high-quality audio downloads
+ No contracts or obligations

What’s New :
* Dark variant is now more darker
* My Music – all your favorite Songs, Albums, Artists and Playlists magically organized
* Offline Search – You wanted Search in My Music? You got it! And it works in Offline mode too!
* Add to My Music – The quickest and easiest way to save your music. Just tap Add from any Song, Album, or Playlist page
* Shuffle All – Listen to your songs like a boss with the new Shuffle experience from My Music!

Features of this mod :
• Removed all types of ads completely. AdFree Streaming
• Removed Promotional layouts
• Paid “Pro” subscription is activated by default for free. Download any song in high Premium quality (320kbps)
• Choose between Dark / Light Theme (Original App has light theme)
• In-App updater of added for future MOD updates

Cracked by OsmDroid

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saavn.android&hl=en

Download Instructions:
Light Variant:
https://userscloud.com/fbzmc9k9fsot

Dark Variant:
https://userscloud.com/hi0rpeb7nk79
Aug 6th, 2017, 2:21 pm
Aug 7th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Cannot go past the 1st page to select song language.
Selecting any song language says not available.
Aug 7th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Aug 14th, 2017, 6:35 pm
barath_000 wrote:Pls upload newest version 5.9

Did you not get the update as per the mod description?
Aug 14th, 2017, 6:35 pm
Aug 17th, 2017, 5:53 pm
shomilsaini wrote:Cannot go past the 1st page to select song language.

Select another language in 1st page. After that go to menu and change ur music language.
Aug 17th, 2017, 5:53 pm
Aug 22nd, 2017, 6:53 pm
hqkings wrote:

Select another language in 1st page. After that go to menu and change ur music language.

I can't seem to do that either. It just doesn't let me select anything at all.
Aug 22nd, 2017, 6:53 pm
Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:08 am
emoxaph wrote:
hqkings wrote:

@saavn at times ban users whom they find are massive downloaders using patched app and not using paid subscription
Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:08 am

For assistance, Kindly PM/DM.
Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:42 am
betamaster wrote:
emoxaph wrote:
hqkings wrote:

@saavn at times ban users whom they find are massive downloaders using patched app and not using paid subscription

but i had never used the app before. first time.
Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:42 am
Sep 2nd, 2017, 2:39 am
Same here.. Cannot go past first screen for language selection. Reading comments on previous version threads, this is a common problem since recent updates and not working. Hopefully there will be a solution soon.
Sep 2nd, 2017, 2:39 am
Sep 2nd, 2017, 4:58 am
switch back for v5.1, It works mostly..
Sep 2nd, 2017, 4:58 am

For assistance, Kindly PM/DM.
Sep 27th, 2017, 6:58 am
Please update to the latest version
Sep 27th, 2017, 6:58 am
Sep 27th, 2017, 8:48 am
Not working always in 1st page..cant go anywhere..pls.fix this..thanks in advance!
Sep 27th, 2017, 8:48 am
Oct 14th, 2017, 3:32 pm
betamaster wrote:switch back for v5.1, It works mostly..

and where can i get the version 5.1?
Oct 14th, 2017, 3:32 pm