From music players to sound recording
Apr 15th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Does anybody know what´s causing the "Spotify has stopped" error message??? On my case it´s even prompted after killing the app from running on the background
Apr 15th, 2018, 3:31 pm

⫷ "Not every black cloud in the sky brings rain" ⫸
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:12 pm
jabicho wrote:Does anybody know what´s causing the "Spotify has stopped" error message??? On my case it´s even prompted after killing the app from running on the background

Yes I know, when spotify starts it sends info to spotify servers it sends details about your device, such as type/screen res/build/sdk-int/manufacturer and so on.... When the reply comes back from the server it sends a config file to open certain things on the program. Now as part of program has been patched to think it's a tablet (when it's a phone), it causes this crash to happen when the app is not in use.

Just because the app is not in use - does not mean it's not running in the background, (you can force stop the app from your settings page).

Can this be patched differently - YES
Will I do it soon - NO

Why not?
Reason, when Spotify come up with a fix to get around the new patches, these will need patched again - and it's always good to have standby patches that are not public for when that happens. Also I am retired from patching this app now, there's enough info in these new patches for the geeks to reverse and find out what's been done to get around some of the restrictions of the app. Personally I won't be helping them reverse the apk or tell them what files are modded. Quite a lot of sites used ALL our old patches and then claimed they modded the app - some were even asking for paypal donations (which angers me), they didn't give any credit to the people that helped patch this.

These people who did the older patches were:
Riu
Mrdude
IllSmoker420
Balatan

All these old patches have been replaced, and probably won't be updated anytime soon, so get used to the occasional crash, because it's going to be here for a while I think, although version 8.4.39.673 with the new patches is very/very stable and doesn't suffer from any FC errors, and offers all the same features - that version was before spotify added lots of new crap to the app, that's the version I use. I won't be releasing it - but maybe If you ask Balatan nicely, he might make this for you.
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:12 pm

Apr 15th, 2018, 4:36 pm
Words of wisdom...thanx a lot for your explanation Mrdude :)
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:36 pm

⫷ "Not every black cloud in the sky brings rain" ⫸
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:49 pm
@mrdude thanks man for your great effort, and for the advices,
i hope that you stay around because we are learning from you, or at least you come around from time to time,
Lucky Balatan because you shared your magic with him, of course he is a great releaser so your choice was correct.

Personally i will never buy a premium again after blocking my account for using one of your previous Mods, that's crazy.
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:58 pm
@mrdude thanks for explanation and thanks for the hard work... I occasionally came here and update the app but I know how to thank anybody for the hard work and you deserve all credits... I also suffer the force close app but i think i will have to learn to live with it for now... If anybody can post or fix it great if not, you people already do much for us, we cannot demand more
Apr 15th, 2018, 4:58 pm
Apr 15th, 2018, 9:37 pm
Thanks Balatan and mrdude for all the work you put in this project! Since installing this update I'm having issues where I can't go into home, radio or artist page. I can use search. I can go to album pages but not artist page. I'll attach screenshots at the end. Here's what I've tried
1. Uninstalled and Reinstalled
2. Deleted and cleared with SD Maid
3. Cleared cache and data after installing
4. Restarted phone
Apr 15th, 2018, 9:37 pm
Apr 15th, 2018, 10:05 pm
corpsek9 wrote:Thanks Balatan and mrdude for all the work you put in this project! Since installing this update I'm having issues where I can't go into home, radio or artist page. I can use search. I can go to album pages but not artist page. I'll attach screenshots at the end. Here's what I've tried
1. Uninstalled and Reinstalled
2. Deleted and cleared with SD Maid
3. Cleared cache and data after installing
4. Restarted phone

You've already been told - you have an ad blocker or something on your router/network stopping you from getting those from the internet.

To test if it's a ad blocker on your device, go to a friends house and connect to their internet, if you then can see those correctly it's something installed on your phone causing issues, if not it's your router/network settings or ISP blocking you.
Apr 15th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Apr 15th, 2018, 10:16 pm
Voice search requirements:

SDK version equal or greater than 23 - (Marshmallow)
Language set to English (EN)

If you don't have those - it won't work.
Apr 15th, 2018, 10:16 pm

Apr 15th, 2018, 10:37 pm
mrdude wrote:Voice search requirements:

SDK version equal or greater than 23 - (Marshmallow)
Language set to English (EN)

If you don't have those - it won't work.

Confirmed. :lol:
Apr 15th, 2018, 10:37 pm
Apr 16th, 2018, 4:57 pm
It worked, thank you so much. All premium features work fine !!
Apr 16th, 2018, 4:57 pm
Apr 16th, 2018, 5:00 pm
TiagoGaspar98 wrote:It worked, thank you so much. All premium features work fine !!
Well most of them anyway! Love u bro
Apr 16th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:09 pm
Would all three versions work on the same phone when installed at the same time?
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:09 pm
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:58 pm
Month wrote:Would all three versions work on the same phone when installed at the same time?
Why tho?
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:58 pm
Apr 17th, 2018, 2:33 am
still have visual ads for me. weak mod
Apr 17th, 2018, 2:33 am
Apr 17th, 2018, 3:03 am
fastdc5 wrote:still have visual ads for me. weak mod

Then make a strong mod for the community.
Apr 17th, 2018, 3:03 am