From music players to sound recording
Aug 7th, 2018, 7:43 am
lazer9 wrote:
Rabbitsfoot wrote:
lazer9 wrote:Only getting the 33kb bad DL.

It isn't 33kb anymore. Please try downloading again

Both (Premium Member) Downloads yield a 33kb file.

Only the non-premium upload4earn I can confirm gives the proper file it seems.

Please check again. All dl links are fixed.
Topic categorized.
(Regarding to the pm that you sent me, as you see Rabbitsfoot your topic was not ready yet and the links were wrong. There is always a reason why a topic is not placed in the category. The staff members check not only the format of a topic, but also the comments and if includes an app that works or not, and some times topics stay intensionaly out of the category for the above reasons. So you don't need to send pms to remind us to categorize your topics. Leave this to the Moderators)
Aug 7th, 2018, 7:43 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Jimking wrote:
lazer9 wrote:Both (Premium Member) Downloads yield a 33kb file.

Only the non-premium upload4earn I can confirm gives the proper file it seems.

Please check again. All dl links are fixed.
Topic categorized.
(Regarding to the pm that you sent me, as you see Rabbitsfoot your topic was not ready yet and the links were wrong. There is always a reason why a topic is not placed in the category. The staff members check not only the format of a topic, but also the comments and if includes an app that works or not, and some times topics stay intensionaly out of the category for the above reasons. So you don't need to send pms to remind us to categorize your topics. Leave this to the Moderators)
[/quote]

Hi, I edited the topic once (5 and a half hours after the initial post).

The premium download links may not have changed, even though they should have, after I edited the links.

And I don't understand what you mean by the post being “ready”.

I didn't change anything after the first 5 and a half hours. I don't know if that warrants my post taking almost 36 hours to be categorize.

I apologize for my pm. I won't pm you again.

Thank you.
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:07 pm
Simple.With wrong files uploaded 55kb instead of 24Mb surely your topic was not ready. I strongly suggest you to check twice before submit! The fact that you edited your topic after the first 5 and half hours doesn't mean that your topic should be categorized after 5, half hour and 1 min later. As I told you in my pm the staff members are real people with real lives, jobs and families so no one can be online 24h/day. Also don't forget that we're in summer and all people are in vacations. And real life comes first. Please do not make us repeat and explain the same things again and again..
As you read from my prev comment your topic has been categorized. Topic closed and locked
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:07 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage