From music players to sound recording
Feb 19th, 2019, 8:34 am
Vedu333 wrote:I can`t login it always says server encountered an error why?
You`re in India?
Feb 19th, 2019, 8:34 am
Feb 19th, 2019, 10:00 am
HiFi is simply not working for me. It always shows HQ in the album art when listening to music. Even downloaded files are around 10mb so I`m quite sure I`m only getting 320kbps at best. I`ve downloaded over 200 songs and none of them have downloaded as HiFi. Settings are set to HiFi.
Feb 19th, 2019, 10:00 am
Feb 19th, 2019, 10:03 am
Zam1419 wrote:HiFi is simply not working for me. It always shows HQ in the album art when listening to music. Even downloaded files are around 10mb so I`m quite sure I`m only getting 320kbps at best. I`ve downloaded over 200 songs and none of them have downloaded as HiFi. Settings are set to HiFi.

Perhaps you should read this from Deezer:

https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004588345-Deezer-HiFi

So obviously your device is not supported. If you have a chromecast enabled device - you can click on the cast icon in Deezer on your mobile, and it will cast HIFI quality. (You will need a fast internet connection.)

Also I can pretty much say that your phone speaker or bluetooth headphones - will not be up to the required quality to notice the difference between 320kbps and flac - so it makes no difference to you. You will need high end speakers and a very good audio system to tell the difference + super hearing that can pick up high & low frequencies, if you're over a certain age you won't be able to tell the difference no matter what quality your equipment is.
Feb 19th, 2019, 10:03 am

Feb 19th, 2019, 6:29 pm
Hi guys, I'm interested in trying out Deezer, as a replacement for Spotify. After reading this thread, I am not clear on which version is best for me. Maybe someone could clear this up for me.

I'm just looking for decent quality audio. I don't need FLAC. 320k sounds great to me.

I would love to be able to forward music to car bluetooth, and download songs for offline play. But I would consider those bonus features - not essential.
Feb 19th, 2019, 6:29 pm
Feb 19th, 2019, 6:42 pm
TouchOfGrey wrote:Hi guys, I`m interested in trying out Deezer, as a replacement for Spotify. After reading this thread, I am not clear on which version is best for me. Maybe someone could clear this up for me.

I`m just looking for decent quality audio. I don`t need FLAC. 320k sounds great to me.

I would love to be able to forward music to car bluetooth, and download songs for offline play. But I would consider those bonus features - not essential.
Go with this. It let`s you download songs, no Spotify mod exists that let`s you download songs. So go with deezer
Feb 19th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Feb 19th, 2019, 6:44 pm
mrdude wrote:
Zam1419 wrote:HiFi is simply not working for me. It always shows HQ in the album art when listening to music. Even downloaded files are around 10mb so I`m quite sure I`m only getting 320kbps at best. I`ve downloaded over 200 songs and none of them have downloaded as HiFi. Settings are set to HiFi.

Perhaps you should read this from Deezer:

https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004588345-Deezer-HiFi

So obviously your device is not supported. If you have a chromecast enabled device - you can click on the cast icon in Deezer on your mobile, and it will cast HIFI quality. (You will need a fast internet connection.)

Also I can pretty much say that your phone speaker or bluetooth headphones - will not be up to the required quality to notice the difference between 320kbps and flac - so it makes no difference to you. You will need high end speakers and a very good audio system to tell the difference + super hearing that can pick up high & low frequencies, if you`re over a certain age you won`t be able to tell the difference no matter what quality your equipment is.
Yes, I suppose I do not have a supported device. Thanks for clearing that up. I was trying to listen to HiFi music on my car`s Android headunit which is hooked up to two amplifiers, 6 speakers and two subwoofers. As you can imagine, HiFi sound quality would be much liked with such a setup.
Feb 19th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Feb 19th, 2019, 7:59 pm
Zam1419 wrote:
mrdude wrote:Yes, I suppose I do not have a supported device. Thanks for clearing that up. I was trying to listen to HiFi music on my car`s Android headunit which is hooked up to two amplifiers, 6 speakers and two subwoofers. As you can imagine, HiFi sound quality would be much liked with such a setup.

You're wanting to stream Flac audio to a car head unit - Imagine your data usage from your sim card if that was possible, not to mention you'd probably need a 5G connection. LOL, forget it dude, just use Deezloader on your home wifi to download and then copy the downloaded flac files to your device micro sd/usb drive.
Feb 19th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Feb 19th, 2019, 9:29 pm
Hi. I get error on login. It says i cant login. How to bypass that
Feb 19th, 2019, 9:29 pm
Feb 19th, 2019, 9:34 pm
@mrdude I have a question. earlier few weeks ago u posted deezer with HQ and Flac option switch.also u mentioned unlimited trial accounts on the device. u said u will never release that unlimited version again but I was lucky enough to grab that apk file which u deleted from ur mega account. my question is how does the unlimited trial account work on the device. please if u can elaborate for me in details because i can't figure it out how exactly it works. do i need to create new account profile everytime after trial expires or it can be carried over to current profile. please explain whn u have free time.
Feb 19th, 2019, 9:34 pm
Feb 19th, 2019, 9:52 pm
salman4877 wrote:@mrdude I have a question. earlier few weeks ago u posted deezer with HQ and Flac option switch.also u mentioned unlimited trial accounts on the device. u said u will never release that unlimited version again but I was lucky enough to grab that apk file which u deleted from ur mega account. my question is how does the unlimited trial account work on the device. please if u can elaborate for me in details because i can't figure it out how exactly it works. do i need to create new account profile everytime after trial expires or it can be carried over to current profile. please explain whn u have free time.

Log out and create a new account - and you'll have a 15 day premium trial again. Hence unlimited premium trial accounts. I won't ever release a version with that again - so you probably should keep that apk if you want access to that - in other versions such as the one posted in this thread - once your 15 days run out and you create a new account - it wouldn't give you a 15 day premium account again unless you used a rooted device & spoofed your device id's. The version I posted creates a new device id on the fly (within the app), so no need for root or device spoofing.
Feb 19th, 2019, 9:52 pm

Feb 19th, 2019, 11:08 pm
mrdude wrote:
Zam1419 wrote:
mrdude wrote:Yes, I suppose I do not have a supported device. Thanks for clearing that up. I was trying to listen to HiFi music on my car`s Android headunit which is hooked up to two amplifiers, 6 speakers and two subwoofers. As you can imagine, HiFi sound quality would be much liked with such a setup.

You`re wanting to stream Flac audio to a car head unit - Imagine your data usage from your sim card if that was possible, not to mention you`d probably need a 5G connection. LOL, forget it dude, just use Deezloader on your home wifi to download and then copy the downloaded flac files to your device micro sd/usb drive.
Yeah...I guess that`s what I`ll have to do then. That said, Deezer still gives better sound quality than Spotify. Appreciate the mod :)
Feb 19th, 2019, 11:08 pm
Feb 20th, 2019, 2:40 am
So does the one in the first post last longer than the 15 days ? several posts in the early pages of this thread suggest that :)

But the posts here on page 4 make me believe that it does not ?
Feb 20th, 2019, 2:40 am
Feb 20th, 2019, 9:18 am
Adamthegreat1984 wrote:So does the one in the first post last longer than the 15 days ? several posts in the early pages of this thread suggest that :)

But the posts here on page 4 make me believe that it does not ?

It's already been said if you care to read a few posts - you don't need a premium account with this mod, premium features are unlocked already so it will work the same on a free non premium account.
Feb 20th, 2019, 9:18 am

Feb 20th, 2019, 11:49 am
Why this mod is not working in india... Spotify is working very fine... Just required one time login with vpn.... But this requires to activate vpn every time....
Feb 20th, 2019, 11:49 am
Feb 20th, 2019, 11:50 am
Rainbowlike wrote:
Vedu333 wrote:I can`t login it always says server encountered an error why?
You`re in India?

Not sure about him.. but i am from india .. so have you any solution.. then plzzz..
Feb 20th, 2019, 11:50 am