From music players to sound recording
Mar 8th, 2019, 7:15 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Gonna leave the notification bar colour alone, its being a real pain to edit but hopefully me and Sylntnyt can figure out the following
These are the last two things that I think I have to change
Image Image
If anyone knows which lines to edit let me know
absolutely amazing anyway all u gotta do is Long hold and u can see what it say or just memorize is only five options there. Wish I knew how to help u sir.
Mar 8th, 2019, 7:15 am
Mar 8th, 2019, 3:30 pm
FINAL:

I can't edit that text colour without editing the rest of the text to being dark again but here's the version with the fixed notification bar and nav bar
Can't do anymore to the app, this will also be what future versions of deezer dark theme will be too

Screenshot:

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/download/64q5hvcmq4b42ej

Also has been ported to previous version
Mar 8th, 2019, 3:30 pm
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:FINAL:

I can`t edit that text colour without editing the rest of the text to being dark again but here`s the version with the fixed notification bar and nav bar
Can`t do anymore to the app, this will also be what future versions of deezer dark theme will be too

Screenshot:

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/download/64q5hvcmq4b42ej

Also has been ported to previous version
Thank you so sir. You are a king. Wonderful mod great work so many thanks from me sir
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:18 pm
On the audio ads: I updated my Adaway hosts and they`re gone. All is working well.

They`re probably using some new domains. If you want them gone, then get an ad blocker like Adaway (needs root) or blokada (no root). I recommend Steven Black`s lists

Thanks toall of you for the work you do.
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
dfgc wrote:On the audio ads: I updated my Adaway hosts and they`re gone. All is working well.

They`re probably using some new domains. If you want them gone, then get an ad blocker like Adaway (needs root) or blokada (no root). I recommend Steven Black`s lists

I did it too, but still got ad after updating adaway HOSTS. Just using Previous version for now and it's OK, nót one ad. . Maybe will try again with Mr. Stevens black list host source.
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Mar 8th, 2019, 9:20 pm
All good for me and even downloads. Appreciated.
Mar 8th, 2019, 9:20 pm

https://t.me/pump_upp
Mar 10th, 2019, 3:17 am
dfgc wrote:On the audio ads: I updated my Adaway hosts and they`re gone. All is working well.

too bad my phone isn't rooted so i cannot use Adaway!!! :-(
Mar 10th, 2019, 3:17 am
Mar 10th, 2019, 8:01 am
LaFemme69 wrote:

too bad my phone isn't rooted so i cannot use Adaway!!! :-(

Same here. Reinstalled the previous version without any issues (audio ads). Lets hope for the next version to not have this issue.
Mar 10th, 2019, 8:01 am
Mar 10th, 2019, 3:26 pm
Use adguard I don't get any ads, there's a modded version on this site by batalan, it's a must for downloading files
Mar 10th, 2019, 3:26 pm
Mar 10th, 2019, 5:02 pm
I cannot connect. Stuck in the login. I tried Facebook, Google and traditional login and nothing works. Anyone with the same problem?
Mar 10th, 2019, 5:02 pm
Mar 10th, 2019, 5:26 pm
poizonb0x wrote:I cannot connect. Stuck in the login. I tried Facebook, Google and traditional login and nothing works. Anyone with the same problem?

Having trouble playing songs too I think deezer have realised
Mar 10th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Mar 11th, 2019, 2:52 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Use adguard I don't get any ads, there's a modded version on this site by batalan, it's a must for downloading files

just install adguard? I don't have to configure adguard to block ads from deezer? if so, plse tell me how to.
Mar 11th, 2019, 2:52 am
Mar 11th, 2019, 5:39 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:
poizonb0x wrote:I cannot connect. Stuck in the login. I tried Facebook, Google and traditional login and nothing works. Anyone with the same problem?

Having trouble playing songs too I think deezer have realised
Yeah, I have a previous modded version that have worked for several months until last 4 days when stopped to play songs. This last release not let me log. Sad.
Mar 11th, 2019, 5:39 am