From music players to sound recording
Mar 1st, 2019, 6:18 pm
Frankbu7 wrote:Balatan and mr dude are my sons. I thought them well. They once said they dont make a penny off these apps. I say its bs. I would not be hacking apps bc i want to be nice to others. Anyhow thanks. If u guys really dont mske money of these apps. What are yall real jobs then

WTF are you talking about, I don't make any money or get anything for modding apps - I just do it for the challenge of trying to crack them, maybe your life revolves around money or you surround yourself with people that don't help anyone, but I don't. I also don't need to explain myself to anyone - or tell you what I do for a living, it's none of your business to be honest.
Mar 1st, 2019, 6:18 pm

Mar 1st, 2019, 7:26 pm
BALATAN + MRDUDE = KINGS
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:26 pm
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:28 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Awesome work as usual and thank you

Hope you can carry over the black version eventually sir. Thanks to you too
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:28 pm
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:48 pm
Frankbu7 wrote:Balatan and mr dude are my sons. I thought them well. They once said they dont make a penny off these apps. I say its bs. I would not be hacking apps bc i want to be nice to others. Anyhow thanks. If u guys really dont mske money of these apps. What are yall real jobs then

Hows bs. Use you brain moran :lol: . Obviously is they make good enough penny from click referall commission website to continue the good work for Android community. it also just they hobby. Website doesn't exist without sir Balaton mod 90% all apps
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:48 pm
Mar 1st, 2019, 11:52 pm
Lol chill everyone. Im cracking up reading the rezponsez. Whatever it is. Im glad u guys do this for the android community
Mar 1st, 2019, 11:52 pm
Mar 2nd, 2019, 12:33 am
Im working a dark theme skin but won't release till I'm sure it's perfect
Mar 2nd, 2019, 12:33 am
Mar 2nd, 2019, 12:50 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Im working a dark theme skin but won't release till I'm sure it's perfect

Do you just go through the XMLs in res and change pngs, or how is it done for apks if you dont mind sharing? I wouldn't mind mess around with it.
Mar 2nd, 2019, 12:50 am
Mar 2nd, 2019, 1:58 am
Thank you Mr Dude and Balatan for sharing, I appreciate your works a lot!
Mar 2nd, 2019, 1:58 am
Mar 2nd, 2019, 2:29 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Im working a dark theme skin but won`t release till I`m sure it`s perfect
Thanx sir. Glad you are perfecting it
Mar 2nd, 2019, 2:29 am
Mar 2nd, 2019, 3:26 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Im working a dark theme skin but won't release till I'm sure it's perfect

Just an fyi for the next rendition, I did notice one issue on the last version. When you hit the Chromecast button, the menu comes up with the black text, black background. Thanks again for efforts!
Mar 2nd, 2019, 3:26 am
Mar 2nd, 2019, 1:40 pm
Horashiokuma wrote:
mrdude wrote:Maybe it doesn't work for you - but I sometimes get HiFi on my device, it depends on your internet speed & what server you're connected to.

Well, according to their site HiFi isn't supported on mobile yet. https://en.deezercommunity.com/your-acc ... bile-23307

What you get is HQ even if you select HiFi.

You get a different logo on the Album cover when you're streaming Hi-fi, instead of HQ you get HI-FI, I know what it says on the website, like I already said, it depends on what server you're connected too and your internet speed.
Mar 2nd, 2019, 1:40 pm

Mar 2nd, 2019, 4:13 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Im working a dark theme skin but won`t release till I`m sure it`s perfect
Thanks for all your hard work but have u considered posting your own color posts on mobilism? That would be great , I would have never known the color mods existed if I didnt read the thread.
Mar 2nd, 2019, 4:13 pm
Mar 2nd, 2019, 5:15 pm
Waze integration is working as well.
Mar 2nd, 2019, 5:15 pm
Mar 2nd, 2019, 6:27 pm
MrKaon wrote:Waze integration is working as well.
Thanx for confirming. I told u it was working sir, but blakc mode make it broken.
Mar 2nd, 2019, 6:27 pm