From music players to sound recording
Mar 3rd, 2019, 8:08 pm
Gleed_ wrote:
Sphinx12 wrote:I am getting server encountered error problem. Is there a solution?
To everyone getting this error, always use Deezer along with a good VPN (I use psiphon) if it isn`t released in your country
I tried this VPN service. It always say "the server encountered an error. No one really knows why this happens.
Mar 3rd, 2019, 8:08 pm
Mar 3rd, 2019, 11:23 pm
Rainbowlike wrote:
Gleed_ wrote:
Sphinx12 wrote:I am getting server encountered error problem. Is there a solution?
To everyone getting this error, always use Deezer along with a good VPN (I use psiphon) if it isn`t released in your country
I tried this VPN service. It always say "the server encountered an error. No one really knows why this happens.

I tried too but it dosen't work
Mar 3rd, 2019, 11:23 pm
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:03 am
I cant log into the app it shows the connection to deezer failed.Any help will be much appreciated.
Anyway thank you for the mod.
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:03 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:25 am
Hi.. Can anybody please let me know if deezer can be used in India with vpn or any other way.. Very fond of this app..
Thanks in advance
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:25 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:33 am
joe_9999 wrote:Hi.. Can anybody please let me know if deezer can be used in India with vpn or any other way.. Very fond of this app..
Thanks in advance

Is in India the SEARCH function used?
There are SO MANY posts about HOW WORKS Deezer in INDIA. What about searching for them? It's not harmful, trust me!
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:33 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 7:12 am
poupette33 wrote:
Rainbowlike wrote:
Gleed_ wrote:

I tried too but it dosen`t work
We`re connected to VPN. The strange thing is that Deezer is still able to find out that we`re in an unsupported country. I think this happens with only Indian users.
Mar 4th, 2019, 7:12 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 9:04 am
gothy wrote:
joe_9999 wrote:Hi.. Can anybody please let me know if deezer can be used in India with vpn or any other way.. Very fond of this app..
Thanks in advance

There are SO MANY posts about HOW WORKS Deezer in INDIA. What about searching for them? It's not harmful, trust me!

Trust me.. I tried all neither vpn nor any other I've tried works in India.. And if you are investing time to reply then be wise and use it for support not satire
Mar 4th, 2019, 9:04 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 9:30 am
joe_9999 wrote:
gothy wrote:
Thanks in advance

Trust me.. I tried all neither vpn nor any other I've tried works in India.. And if you are investing time to reply then be wise and use it for support not satire

Deezer is NOT available in India, you should be asking questions such as how to make it work in your country, directly on the Deezer website. It's been posted here already that it doesn't work in some countries, India being one of them. If you are not tech savvy enough to fool Deezer to think you're in a different country - this app is just not for you, so forget it until it's supported in your country.
Mar 4th, 2019, 9:30 am

Mar 4th, 2019, 9:58 am
Fair enough.. Mr dude.. I know you might be exasperated with answering many people everyday but for a person of your level of importance intelligence and magnitude on this forum, a little more benevolence would have been much appreciated.
No hard feelings.. I profoundly admire you work
Mar 4th, 2019, 9:58 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 10:07 am
Gleed_ wrote:

I tried with expressvpn UK server but it doesn't seem to work
Mar 4th, 2019, 10:07 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 4:24 pm
joe_9999 wrote:Fair enough.. Mr dude.. I know you might be exasperated with answering many people everyday but for a person of your level of importance intelligence and magnitude on this forum, a little more benevolence would have been much appreciated.
No hard feelings.. I profoundly admire you work

Dude, on this forum I am no more important than anybody else, I also don't harbor any hard feelings to you - so I am going to be more benevolent and leave this message (not directed at you) for anyone who can't get Deezer working in their NON-Deezer supported country.

After all - a picture can say a thousand words. :-)
Mar 4th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Mar 4th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Rainbowlike wrote:
poupette33 wrote:
Rainbowlike wrote:
Gleed_ wrote:

I tried too but it dosen`t work
We`re connected to VPN. The strange thing is that Deezer is still able to find out that we`re in an unsupported country. I think this happens with only Indian users.
I`m in India too.. try using psiphon pro from here
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:47 pm
I haven't used Deezer since the old downloader stopped working but I'm now going to create a Deezer account and try using it with this application. If anyone knows, is it safe to use this your real information for a Deezer account then using this MOD version or should I create a dummy Deezer account?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might know and take the time to answer.

And, mrdude, thank you for your continued great work.
Mar 4th, 2019, 6:47 pm
Mar 4th, 2019, 10:39 pm
Trist0r wrote:I haven`t used Deezer since the old downloader stopped working but I`m now going to create a Deezer account and try using it with this application. If anyone knows, is it safe to use this your real information for a Deezer account then using this MOD version or should I create a dummy Deezer account?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might know and take the time to answer.

And, mrdude, thank you for your continued great work.
I`ve been using my real account for a while, nothings happened. No need to make up a fake account
Mar 4th, 2019, 10:39 pm