From music players to sound recording
Mar 6th, 2019, 1:43 pm
I'm no longer working on a dark theme for this app
Purely because my apk editor is no longer working properly
Mar 6th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 2:28 pm
I`m getting audio ads. The app crashes if I try to interact with it while one is playing.

I can send over a logcat or something like that if it helps.

Thanks for the release!
Mar 6th, 2019, 2:28 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 3:10 pm
I`m getting audio ads as well.. Have i done something wrong?
Mar 6th, 2019, 3:10 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:I'm no longer working on a dark theme for this app

What a pity!
Mar 6th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 5:14 pm

Aaaaw man, I'm sure I'm not the only one who was patiently waiting. Is it something where we can donate for a different APK editor?
Mar 6th, 2019, 5:14 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 5:40 pm
If you know of a better apk editor let me know
The apk editor I was using was just hard to find which line needed changing and Tbh I'm fairly new to editing apps and notepad++ kept crashing
Mar 6th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Unlucky it's prob the only feature that I miss/need on this app, Spotify is already kind of dark.

It's been asked numerous time on their forum and since ages...
Pretty retarded they still didn't implement it
Mar 6th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 7:49 pm
I can do it, where the backgrounds are black but the text will be grey
Mar 6th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 8:22 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:I can do it, where the backgrounds are black but the text will be grey

Your black layer probably has alpha transparency - ie the hex value will be someting like 0xFF000000 or something similar to that - the FF value part is the transparency and can be adjusted, so the white layer underneath becomes grey looking, to get around that - you need to bring the white layer forward so it's above the black layer, you'll probably find that in an xml.
Mar 6th, 2019, 8:22 pm

Mar 7th, 2019, 12:10 am
mrdude wrote:
Crunchykevlar wrote:I can do it, where the backgrounds are black but the text will be grey

Your black layer probably has alpha transparency - ie the hex value will be someting l4ike 0xFF000000 or something similar to that - the FF value part is the transparency and can be adjusted, so the white layer underneath becomes grey looking, to get around that - you need to bring the white layer forward so it's above the black layer, you'll probably find that in an xml.

Maybe I'll give it one more, can you message me what you sent me last time, I accidentally deleted it
Mar 7th, 2019, 12:10 am
Mar 7th, 2019, 12:35 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:
mrdude wrote:

Your black layer probably has alpha transparency - ie the hex value will be something like 0xFF000000 or something similar to that - the FF value part is the transparency and can be adjusted, so the white layer underneath becomes grey looking, to get around that - you need to bring the white layer forward so it's above the black layer, you'll probably find that in an xml.

Maybe I'll give it one more, can you message me what you sent me last time, I accidentally deleted it

You won't need that thing just for now - I'll send you it again when the next version gets released OK, in the meantime - on the black layer set the alpha channel to a diffent value, - if the text turns a diffent shade of grey - you'll know that white layer needs brought forward.
Mar 7th, 2019, 12:35 am

Mar 7th, 2019, 2:21 am
Pretty much done just gotta change the background colour on the artist page and change the text on that page
Mar 7th, 2019, 2:21 am
Mar 7th, 2019, 2:34 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Pretty much done just gotta change the background colour on the artist page and change the text on that page

Good stuff, perseverance pays off - also you'll get a good sense of satisfaction and know how to theme that app anytime you want in the future. Sometimes it helps to take a break from an app for a while. I do that all the time. For example I know at least 2 ways to crack traffic on Sygic now - each way is totally different, sometimes you just need to think about the problem you need to solve and think of a different way to go about modding.
I've no doubt you'll get there sooner or later - but if you're feeling stressed trying to crack the colour scheme, just take a break for a while and try again in a week or so.
Mar 7th, 2019, 2:34 am

Mar 7th, 2019, 4:00 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Pretty much done just gotta change the background colour on the artist page and change the text on that page
Glad you continued your fine work sir. Can u port it to previous version too? This one got ads from nowhere
Mar 7th, 2019, 4:00 am