From music players to sound recording
Mar 16th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Anyone knows the link of smloader
Mar 16th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Mar 17th, 2019, 1:04 am
I see others mentioning it crashing before the login screen. I can login, but it still crashes a lot. Much nicer interface on this version, but seriously unstable.
Mar 17th, 2019, 1:04 am
Mar 18th, 2019, 11:20 pm
One other thing that seems related to this. My phone had been running hot for a few days and I got notifications that an app was using an unusual amount of resources. It was this system app: com.google.android.gms.persistant

I went thru everything that I can think of and then cs for Google, samsung and even T-Mobile I loathe the idea of a master reset. That is when I remembered this app and how buggy it was. So I deleted it and haven't had the issue since.
Mar 18th, 2019, 11:20 pm
Mar 19th, 2019, 12:41 am
HeyRafkaMan wrote:One other thing that seems related to this. My phone had been running hot for a few days and I got notifications that an app was using an unusual amount of resources. It was this system app: com.google.android.gms.persistant

I went thru everything that I can think of and then cs for Google, samsung and even T-Mobile I loathe the idea of a master reset. That is when I remembered this app and how buggy it was. So I deleted it and haven't had the issue since.

Did you close the server once you finish with it?
Also run it on external browser. All working fine for me.
OG Pixel XL Android 9
Mar 19th, 2019, 12:41 am
Mar 19th, 2019, 1:44 am
MrKaon wrote:
HeyRafkaMan wrote:

Did you close the server once you finish with it?
Also run it on external browser. All working fine for me.
OG Pixel XL Android 9

With the previous version, it worked far better opening with the internal browser. Simply out of habit, I have been doing the same on the new version. I will try this, because the constant crashing might stop, as well.

But, given that I use the internal browser (and if anybody has used it, this may sound familiar), I log off the server constantly. Always by mistake,by pressing the back button instead of manually closing each level of detail. So if I wanted to continue, I would have to sign back onto their server. In this new version, I have occasionally done that same thing, where I left the server by accident. And I have to sign back on if I wish to continue. So I got in the habit that if I was done or nearly done and accidentally backed out, I would just close the app.

With the new app, I similarly do this when it crashes after I am basically done. I have assumed that these crashes are logging me off, because when I want to continue after a crash, I have had to log back on.
Mar 19th, 2019, 1:44 am
Mar 19th, 2019, 2:32 am
Did the detail page and download links get deleted? All that I can see are 3 pages of comments.
Mar 19th, 2019, 2:32 am
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:24 am
HeyRafkaMan wrote:Did the detail page and download links get deleted? All that I can see are 3 pages of comments.

Internal browser has a bug according to its developer , use external and logout from server after you finished, it will remember your token so no need to put it back for every login.
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:24 am
Mar 21st, 2019, 3:13 am
In case anybody else is having an issue of burning through resources on your device, receiving notifications about an app hogging resources and/or burning through battery life, it very well could be this new version. But if you click through on the notification or look at the battery usage, you will probably see an Android system app. I went through and triple checked this app by installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, etc., etc. There is no doubt in my mind that the introduction of this app into the system, for some reason, is tweaking something that causes some Android system app to go ravenous.
Mar 21st, 2019, 3:13 am
Mar 21st, 2019, 12:27 pm
I gave up using deezloader android. Can't even login without force close. Maybe it's on my side. So back to pc version. No more headache.
Mar 21st, 2019, 12:27 pm
Mar 22nd, 2019, 12:09 am
Got my login info and inputted it fine, but where is the apk file? How do I install this? Thanks.
Mar 22nd, 2019, 12:09 am
Mar 22nd, 2019, 1:21 pm
Where ever you put the file. Usually, in your download folder or if you're using Deez its in the Music folder.

Hoodedshay wrote:Got my login info and inputted it fine, but where is the apk file? How do I install this? Thanks.
Mar 22nd, 2019, 1:21 pm

1-Luv
Mar 22nd, 2019, 3:41 pm
Hoodedshay wrote:Got my login info and inputted it fine, but where is the apk file? How do I install this? Thanks.

The apk links, description, etc. Were taken off a while ago. This happens a lot on Mobilism, never explaining why. In this case, the nlew update is a mess, so maybe we will see an update to this update, fixing everything.
Mar 22nd, 2019, 3:41 pm