From music players to sound recording
Mar 12th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Is it me or There is no way to see Playlist Songs?
Mar 12th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 6:58 pm
Crunchykevlar, is it possible to post screenshots of what the color mods look like?
Mar 12th, 2019, 6:58 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:08 pm
Everytime there is someone saying that streaming quality is always low whatever quality switch is set. For example:

AChooth wrote:Okay so I bought the premium subscription from Spotify today after ages and noticed a major difference! In every mod version, I kept the sound quality to "Very High", but it always sounded like low quality and to my surprise, after buying premium and having it set to Very High, it does sound nice!

Could you please confirm or rejected such opinions?
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:08 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:12 pm
salahsedikit wrote:Is it me or There is no way to see Playlist Songs?

Clear your cache and data, close fully and re open
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:31 pm
DPGizzle wrote:Crunchykevlar, is it possible to post screenshots of what the color mods look like?

Basically all the green things in the app turned pink/blue

Image Image Image Image
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:31 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:36 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:
DPGizzle wrote:Crunchykevlar, is it possible to post screenshots of what the color mods look like?

Image Image Image Image
Thx, that blue looks fire. I`m waiting for the mod lite, will you do blue for that also?
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:36 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:49 pm
DPGizzle wrote:
Crunchykevlar wrote:

Image Image Image Image
Thx, that blue looks fire. I`m waiting for the mod lite, will you do blue for that also?

Once lite is released I will
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 9:58 pm
mrdude wrote:You are correct my good man, I do my bits and Balatan does his bits - then other people do lite mods/colour mods etc. All in all, by the time this app is finished getting messed about with - usually about 4 different people have done something to it. :-)

MrDude, I've seen you post previously about Spotify taking away features so I've stayed on a previous version 8.4.75.670 which still works. Now I'm not sure whether to jump to an updated version or just keep doing what I'm doing. Would you think it flags Spotify when there are a lot of older versions in use?
Mar 12th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 11:00 pm
MRBRAZIL wrote:
mrdude wrote:You are correct my good man, I do my bits and Balatan does his bits - then other people do lite mods/colour mods etc. All in all, by the time this app is finished getting messed about with - usually about 4 different people have done something to it. :-)

MrDude, I've seen you post previously about Spotify taking away features so I've stayed on a previous version 8.4.75.670 which still works. Now I'm not sure whether to jump to an updated version or just keep doing what I'm doing. Would you think it flags Spotify when there are a lot of older versions in use?

When you log into spotify - the app collects data from your device such as Android sdk version, imei, device id, mac, whether it's a tablet or phone, screen size, manufacturer and some other stuff - such as what version of Spotify you are using etc. Some people don't update their apps and Spotify won't force an app update on you unless the sdk you are using is no longer supported by Spotify - then you'll need to update. In the meantime, if you're happy with what you have - there's no reason to update.
Mar 12th, 2019, 11:00 pm

Mar 12th, 2019, 11:24 pm
mrdude wrote:When you log into spotify - the app collects data from your device such as Android sdk version, imei, device id, mac, whether it's a tablet or phone, screen size, manufacturer and some other stuff - such as what version of Spotify you are using etc. Some people don't update their apps and Spotify won't force an app update on you unless the sdk you are using is no longer supported by Spotify - then you'll need to update. In the meantime, if you're happy with what you have - there's no reason to update.

Thanks...I guess I wasn't sure if I was missing out on any new features, but it kinda seems like Spotify takes away more than they give to the freemium versionv anyway...lol.
Mar 12th, 2019, 11:24 pm
Mar 13th, 2019, 12:58 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Once lite is released I will
Light blue for Mod Lite please :D

Mar 13th, 2019, 12:58 am