From music players to sound recording
May 23rd, 2019, 3:33 pm
mrdude wrote:
Thing wrote:
mrdude wrote:
Spotify app contains something called orbit service, this sends a lot of data about your device to the Spotify servers, unless you send that data - Spotify won't let you connect to the service so it needs to be sent. Mostly that part of the app is coded in C and stored as a lib inside the app. Currently some spoofed data is sent to the server, but Spotify can check all data sent to their server - no matter if it's spoofed or not. If they look at the logs from your account and check the data your device has sent, they can search for certain things and decide you're using a cracked app on your account and ban that + your device.

The last ban wave, got device info from your android device and banned the device rather than your account - so we just spoofed data was being send from a different device instead of yours - that way you could use your old account, now spotify is just banning accounts, rather than devices - so back up your playlists and use burner accounts, that way it doesn't matter if your account gets banned as you can just make a new one. Device spoofing is trivial and easily patched.

You can backup/move your playlists for free here:
https://www.tunemymusic.com/

Thats interesting! Thanks for the breakdown!
May 23rd, 2019, 3:33 pm
May 23rd, 2019, 4:11 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Previous and next track and progress bar mod APK this is not color modded ,this just has the lines for the progress bar and previous and next track added to color.xml
As soon as find out how to alter the colour of the pause play button I'll let you guys now

You still need to theme this version

Download link here:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/qpxo982rabcvvbm

Change these two lines to whatever color you want to alter the color of the progress bar and prev and next color

Sorry where to find this i cant find on colors.xml
May 23rd, 2019, 4:11 pm

Actions Speak Louder Than Words
May 23rd, 2019, 6:43 pm
Thing wrote:

No worries, my advice is to make a new spotify account that you never use - and make a clone of your playlists on that, also make a Deezer account and transfer your playlists to that as well. Then use a burner account on Spotify and if it gets banned - you won't lose your playlists as you'll have 2 backups to get them back if you ever need to use another burner account. If only takes a few minutes to do this, so shouldn't be a problem for most people.
May 23rd, 2019, 6:43 pm

May 23rd, 2019, 6:45 pm
Why isnt the song title and artist name centred on the noe playing screen? Is this change by spotify or your personal preference?
Is there any way I can get it centered???
Thanks in advance
May 23rd, 2019, 6:45 pm
May 23rd, 2019, 9:14 pm
mrdude wrote:
Thing wrote:

No worries, my advice is to make a new spotify account that you never use - and make a clone of your playlists on that, also make a Deezer account and transfer your playlists to that as well. Then use a burner account on Spotify and if it gets banned - you won't lose your playlists as you'll have 2 backups to get them back if you ever need to use another burner account. If only takes a few minutes to do this, so shouldn't be a problem for most people.

Hello dear mrdude I know it's not the right place but if you answer me I'll be so thankful
Can you please tell me how to give an app spoofed device info each time clear the data?
I wanted to use this to get unlimited trials for express vpn, I decompiled the original apk and an old cracked one by apk editor then compared the smali code but didn't understood what to change
Can you please tell me how to do that or which part of app to look for this?
Thanks alot & Best regards
By the way how can spoofed device info be patched easily :)
May 23rd, 2019, 9:14 pm
May 24th, 2019, 12:23 am
@MAZD ExpressVPN is already modded you don't need to clear data,when my trial end i just sing out and create new account i never had problem
May 24th, 2019, 12:23 am

May 24th, 2019, 11:53 am
bleros wrote:@MAZD ExpressVPN is already modded you don't need to clear data,when my trial end i just sing out and create new account i never had problem

True that
May 24th, 2019, 11:53 am
May 24th, 2019, 12:31 pm
bleros wrote:@MAZD ExpressVPN is already modded you don't need to clear data,when my trial end i just sing out and create new account i never had problem

Hello dear @bleros
I know that the patched version is in the forum but the problem is that the modder didn't update it for a long time and the app has some new features now that I need alot
So I wanted to do that by myself
Best regards
May 24th, 2019, 12:31 pm
May 24th, 2019, 2:06 pm
MAZD wrote:

Hello dear @bleros
I know that the patched version is in the forum
Best regards

I know and understand you, but how u used without this features before 1 week :) only stabiron can mod this and i hope he will soon update it. But no one will tell u what code or changes are made
May 24th, 2019, 2:06 pm

May 26th, 2019, 1:19 pm
Spotify added sleep timer on Android

Found in the latest stable build of Spotify v8.5.7.999, but it is possible to upgrade the server. Well that`s cool Balatan waiting for updates,
May 26th, 2019, 1:19 pm
May 26th, 2019, 3:08 pm
mrdude wrote:FYI:

People should start using burner accounts now, it seems Spotify are having another Ban Wave.....just saying, so back up your playlists just in case you need to transfer them to a new burner account.

Thanks. Just backed up all my saved music via SpotMyBackup after a long time.
I think we will all survive this new ban wave just like we survived the dogfood one.
May 26th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
May 27th, 2019, 11:07 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:
mrdude wrote:
Thing wrote:
mrdude wrote:FYI:

People should start using burner accounts now, it seems Spotify are having another Ban Wave.....just saying, so back up your playlists just in case you need to transfer them to a new burner account.

Dumb question, but is this something you (as a modder) can`t overcome or shadow? No matter the mod/crack, can Spotify still tell?

Spotify app contains something called orbit service, this sends a lot of data about your device to the Spotify servers, unless you send that data - Spotify won`t let you connect to the service so it needs to be sent. Mostly that part of the app is coded in C and stored as a lib inside the app. Currently some spoofed data is sent to the server, but Spotify can check all data sent to their server - no matter if it`s spoofed or not. If they look at the logs from your account and check the data your device has sent, they can search for certain things and decide you`re using a cracked app on your account and ban that + your device.

The last ban wave, got device info from your android device and banned the device rather than your account - so we just spoofed data was being send from a different device instead of yours - that way you could use your old account, now spotify is just banning accounts, rather than devices - so back up your playlists and use burner accounts, that way it doesn`t matter if your account gets banned as you can just make a new one. Device spoofing is trivial and easily patched.

You can backup/move your playlists for free here:
https://www.tunemymusic.com/

Would this work, seen this in reddit
Here`s an easy way to circumvent it.

"1 - Go to https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ then click Account > I Want To Close My Account. You will receive an email to confirm you want to close the Account.
Warning: You will lose your Playlists and Settings but don`t worry, you will get them back. Make a Backup if you want to be sure.

2 - Sign Up to Spotify and recreate the now closed Account using the same Username and Email. Do not use the gibberish Username that`s assigned to Banned Accounts. Use the Username you first signed up with.

3 - Log In to Spotify using the recreated Account.

4 - Check your emails and you will have a Reactivation email from Spotify. Click the provided link to recover your closed Account.

This sort of merges the old banned Account and the newly recreated Account. It should return the Settings and Playlists of your old Account, but the Account will retain your proper username (not the assigned gibberish), as well as being unbanned. If your playlists aren`t automatically returned to your Library, you can simply search for them and you will find them.

You will also receive an email to Confirm Account. You can click this, but it doesn`t seem necessary. I was listening to music on my newly unbanned Account without doing this.

You can also import your Spotify playlist to Deezer using Spotizr.

It might be possible to circumvent the ban just by closing the account and reactivating it with the email link they provide, as the `ban flag` might be removed during this process for some reason. However the above steps is just how I did"
Thanks man !! I was caught in the ban wave. Did as you said a boom. Got my account back with playlist
May 27th, 2019, 11:07 am
May 27th, 2019, 7:12 pm
I can`t see extreme quality in this. The description says that the extreme quality is unlocked. Are there any extra steps to unlock extreme quality?
May 27th, 2019, 7:12 pm