From music players to sound recording
Jul 12th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Thanks guys, outstanding works as usual.
Jul 12th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Jul 12th, 2019, 8:07 pm
As others are asking, would you be so kind FF6600, is it possible to theme the Mod Lite version?
Jul 12th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Jul 12th, 2019, 10:14 pm
Thank you.
Jul 12th, 2019, 10:14 pm
Jul 13th, 2019, 12:15 am
Daemon85 wrote:
ashtar wrote:Thanks both of you.

Btw, does anyone got banned already? I heard we should make copy accounts because they were starting to ban a few months ago.

I have been using these mods for over a year and I have ads removed on computer as well, no bans what so ever

Good to know, same I've been using Mr dude and Balatan mod for a while and never had any problem either.

Rooster wrote:

Btw, does anyone got banned already? I heard we should make copy accounts because they were starting to ban a few months ago.

These are NOT copied accounts... its the app thats been modified, you login with your own account details.

you didn't understand what I mean :lol:
I meant copying your playlist on a dummy account so in case you get banned or something you still have your playlist.
Jul 13th, 2019, 12:15 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 5:32 am
How do i sort my playlists from A-Z? I dont see an option to do that and the filter button isnt clickable either
Jul 13th, 2019, 5:32 am
Jul 13th, 2019, 7:04 am
Thanks
Jul 13th, 2019, 7:04 am
Jul 15th, 2019, 10:34 pm
mrdude wrote:
hol1121 wrote:Does anyone know why I`m getting ads when casting to a Google Home device and know of a way to fix it? All good if that`s not possible, huge thanks to the modders!

Don`t use Spotify connect to connect to your Google Home - just use your Devices Casting icon and connect that way - then you won`t get ads.

Google Home has it`s own Spotify files that it uses - obviously these are not patched (you`d need to access your google home firmware and patch that), that`s why you get ads. If you don`t believe me - start Spotify and connect to your google home via Spotify connect and start a playlist - then turn your phone off and your Google home will still play that playlist, That`s because the phone app is not being used at this point and your Google home is running it`s own Spotify software.

You can also connect to Google Home via Bluetooth - and you won`t get ads using that either.
Hey there! Big fan of your work (Balatan is appreciated too)! I have a question: I have the final stable patch v8.4.43.632 of this app, and at that time, you said that it was the best patched version, which had all the features and it was better even than some newer updates at that time. Now do u co
Jul 15th, 2019, 10:34 pm
Jul 15th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Login error with Facebook account
Any solution?
Jul 15th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Jul 15th, 2019, 10:37 pm
talktohani wrote:
mrdude wrote:
hol1121 wrote:Does anyone know why I`m getting ads when casting to a Google Home device and know of a way to fix it? All good if that`s not possible, huge thanks to the modders!

Don`t use Spotify connect to connect to your Google Home - just use your Devices Casting icon and connect that way - then you won`t get ads.

Google Home has it`s own Spotify files that it uses - obviously these are not patched (you`d need to access your google home firmware and patch that), that`s why you get ads. If you don`t believe me - start Spotify and connect to your google home via Spotify connect and start a playlist - then turn your phone off and your Google home will still play that playlist, That`s because the phone app is not being used at this point and your Google home is running it`s own Spotify software.

You can also connect to Google Home via Bluetooth - and you won`t get ads using that either.
Hey there! Big fan of your work (Balatan is appreciated too)! I have a question: I have the final stable patch v8.4.43.632 of this app, and at that time, you said that it was the best patched version, which had all the features and it was better even than some newer updates at that time. Now do u co
Do u suggest that this recent, present day update(s) should be used instead of that version of a couple of months ago? I don`t use the app very often, but I like to have it there if sometime I`ll need it. Thank you for tirelessly providing us these masterfully patched releases!
Jul 15th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Jul 15th, 2019, 11:54 pm
Daemon85 wrote:

I have been using these mods for over a year and I have ads removed on computer as well, no bans what so ever

my account was banned under the 8.50.06747 version. I just made another account.
Jul 15th, 2019, 11:54 pm
Jul 16th, 2019, 10:58 am
Thank you Balatan!!
Jul 16th, 2019, 10:58 am

kronospoker.com