From music players to sound recording
Aug 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm
Yeah i wonder how many of these issues are from people in countries that Spotify doesn't fully support? Could that be the root of trouble?
Aug 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm
Aug 1st, 2019, 6:26 pm
Thing wrote:Yeah i wonder how many of these issues are from people in countries that Spotify doesn't fully support? Could that be the root of trouble?

That's probably a great deal of the issues, I've never had any problems with the app
Aug 1st, 2019, 6:26 pm
Aug 1st, 2019, 8:11 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:
Thing wrote:Yeah i wonder how many of these issues are from people in countries that Spotify doesn't fully support? Could that be the root of trouble?

That's probably a great deal of the issues, I've never had any problems with the app

That, and also people using modded hosts files/ad blockers stops pages loading.

You need to remember that the Spotify app is just the front end of a database, that the user can navigate through. It connects to a server - the server checks the user/pass - compares that to an account that it has stored on the database, then sends a reply/cert back that tells the app what features are available.

You can mod an app and have certain pages showing up from Spotify servers - then they change the page on the server, so the next time you connect - it looks different/has different features etc.

For example: Spotify have stopped the Stranger things page from working now, and have added car stuff - even in an older Spotify version, which has Stranger things working, and car wasn't heard of then - the older Spotify now has the car stuff - just because that's what the Spotify Server is now showing on the page the app is connecting to.

If a page doesn't show - it's guaranteed that it's a server issue or you are in a country which Spotify blocks, or you are using an ad blocker. So if you can't connect to Spotify servers properly - the app won't work properly.
Aug 1st, 2019, 8:11 pm

Aug 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am
Thanks!
Aug 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am
Aug 2nd, 2019, 10:38 pm
premium doesn`t work
Aug 2nd, 2019, 10:38 pm
Aug 2nd, 2019, 11:21 pm
cuilean wrote:premium doesn`t work

you should be banned
Aug 2nd, 2019, 11:21 pm
Oct 5th, 2019, 10:07 am
Daemon85 wrote:
cuilean wrote:premium doesn`t work

you should be banned
Lol. I feel like this is my 2nd facebook...
Oct 5th, 2019, 10:07 am
Apr 4th, 2020, 6:30 pm
does anyone have color mod for this version? its the last one without any crash issues for me
Apr 4th, 2020, 6:30 pm