From music players to sound recording
Oct 16th, 2019, 4:41 am
Please upload it for us many of us appreciate it :)

We'd even donate given the option to show our gratitude!

mrdude wrote:
lowfive wrote:
BwAnGsTeR12 wrote:Not sure why everyone is so itchy for a new release, when the older one still is working wonderfully.

I've already modded it, just not posted as I get pissed of with people asking for updates. Every time I read posts like that I just keep the mod for myself. Plus you're correct - this release works fine so keep using it for now.
Oct 16th, 2019, 4:41 am
Oct 16th, 2019, 11:28 am
lowfive wrote:
BwAnGsTeR12 wrote:
Holy cow... CHILL!

Keep going. It's helping.

EDIT: Aaand you definitely did keep going by DMing me. Wow. And people wonder why releasers stop posting.

Just drop your crap already... I DMd you to take it offline and not bother everyone with it. I made comments, you didn't like them, let's move the hell on.
Oct 16th, 2019, 11:28 am
Oct 16th, 2019, 1:04 pm
BwAnGsTeR12 wrote:
Just drop your crap already... I DMd you to take it offline and not bother everyone with it. I made comments, you didn't like them, let's move the hell on.

You messaged me to pester me privately and continue telling me I'm wrong, while you tried to justify the shitty behavior you've displayed here. Since I can't block your DMs I was forced to set a rule that immediately deletes any messages you sent me as a workaround (so I thankfully won't be seeing that one you just sent.)

For anyone else he's pestering in the DMs, the rules I'm referring to are in the Options bar on the side. Go to Private Messages > Rules, folders & settings > choose "Sender" > choose "is" > enter this guy's username > choose "Delete message" > save.

We're definitely in agreement that it's time to let this thread move on from you, so cut the shit.
Oct 16th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Oct 17th, 2019, 8:01 pm
I would like to know why in this version the artists recently heard songs do not appear on the home screen, in previous versions if it appears
Oct 17th, 2019, 8:01 pm
Oct 18th, 2019, 2:19 am
dideroca wrote:I would like to know why in this version the artists recently heard songs do not appear on the home screen, in previous versions if it appears
I think I found the answers, thxs for this mod
Oct 18th, 2019, 2:19 am
Oct 18th, 2019, 9:15 pm
I've noticed a "bug" in this app I'm using since a while:
If you're listening to a concept album, for ex. The Wall by Pink Floyd or the Beatles Abbey Road medley, Deezer puts a little boring gap between tracks.
Neither Tidal nor Spotify have this issue.
Anybody else can confirm?
Thank you

This "gap" comes also between "Sirius" and "Eye in the sky" tracks in Alan Parson's "Eye in the sky" album.
Oct 18th, 2019, 9:15 pm
Oct 18th, 2019, 9:31 pm
giodeluigi wrote:I've noticed a "bug" in this app I'm using since a while:
If you're listening to a concept album, for ex. The Wall by Pink Floyd or the Beatles Abbey Road medley, Deezer puts a little boring gap between tracks.
Thank you

This "gap" comes also between "Sirius" and "Eye in the sky" tracks in Alan Parson's "Eye in the sky" album.

I guess I'm not sure if you can listen to the albums you're referring to on the free version, but what I'd suggest is downloading the unmodded version, trying to listen to the same album (if possible) and seeing if the same thing occurs. If it does it's probably a Deezer thing, and if not, it is something created by the modding.
Oct 18th, 2019, 9:31 pm
Oct 18th, 2019, 9:51 pm
lowfive wrote:
giodeluigi wrote:I`ve noticed a "bug" in this app I`m using since a while:
If you`re listening to a concept album, for ex. The Wall by Pink Floyd or the Beatles Abbey Road medley, Deezer puts a little boring gap between tracks.
Thank you

This "gap" comes also between "Sirius" and "Eye in the sky" tracks in Alan Parson`s "Eye in the sky" album.

I guess I`m not sure if you can listen to the albums you`re referring to on the free version, but what I`d suggest is downloading the unmodded version, trying to listen to the same album (if possible) and seeing if the same thing occurs. If it does it`s probably a Deezer thing, and if not, it is something created by the modding.
The cut at the end is somewhat awkward, maybe with a fade in and fade out this would not happen.
Oct 18th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Oct 20th, 2019, 1:19 pm
People STAY IN TOPIC (!)
Treat others positively and with respect.
Please stop bother other members sending pms. If you have a different opinion please keep it for yourself without attacking and insulting members.
If this situation continues the topic will be locked and the users involved will be warned.
Oct 20th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 24th, 2019, 6:27 am
I'm stoked to give this a try!
With the free account though, we keep all our playlists and everything indefinitely?
Oct 24th, 2019, 6:27 am
Oct 24th, 2019, 11:08 am
stokedcrf wrote:I'm stoked to give this a try!
With the free account though, we keep all our playlists and everything indefinitely?

Yeah all will be fine, best mod available.
Oct 24th, 2019, 11:08 am
Oct 26th, 2019, 11:41 am
Does this mod support FLAC quality for free accounts? In settings there are 2 options: Standard & HQ. Is HQ (High quality) the flac one? Thank you!
Oct 26th, 2019, 11:41 am
Oct 26th, 2019, 1:27 pm
lowfive wrote:
giodeluigi wrote:I've noticed a "bug" in this app I'm using since a while:
Thank you

I guess I'm not sure if you can listen to the albums you're referring to on the free version, but what I'd suggest is downloading the unmodded version, trying to listen to the same album (if possible) and seeing if the same thing occurs. If it does it's probably a Deezer thing, and if not, it is something created by the modding.

It's not possible to try this in the free version because it only plays songs in shuffle mode.
I have a regular account in Tidal and it has this problem too.
Oct 26th, 2019, 1:27 pm
Oct 27th, 2019, 10:56 pm
I'm going to have to try this out sometime.

Thanks for the good work.
Oct 27th, 2019, 10:56 pm
Oct 27th, 2019, 11:05 pm
I made a Mobilism account exclusively to thank mrdude in creating this mod for everyone here. I also want to thank Balatan for posting it. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I`m in the US and just downloaded and installed like a regular app (through file manager) and it works perfectly!
Oct 27th, 2019, 11:05 pm