From music players to sound recording
Aug 23rd, 2019, 3:53 am
mrdude,

Thank you for your dedication and hard work. It is greatly appreciated! Can I buy you a beer?
Aug 23rd, 2019, 3:53 am
Aug 23rd, 2019, 6:52 am
talktohani wrote:
Tarida wrote:As long as the new Spotify`s version doesn`t have a brand new radical feature which I can`t resist to update to, I think I`ll stick to the latest stable version Mr. Dude`s has ever modded, 8.5.14.xxx.
How do you know that the latest one is not stable, while the 8.5.14 is stable? I didn`t see a "stable/beta" in the description?

Since this is a modded version of Spotify, the defintion of stable might be vary from one user to another. I installed 8.5.18 couple days ago and found some ads still lurking around which Mr. Dude has confessed himself that this version still has a bug and should not yet to be released.

He even considered to call it a day since it's getting hard to mod Spotify. And I'm glad he's back again with a new workaround. :)
Aug 23rd, 2019, 6:52 am
Aug 23rd, 2019, 8:22 am
Mrdude :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

(For both)
Aug 23rd, 2019, 8:22 am
Aug 23rd, 2019, 12:31 pm
mrdude wrote:
LTGB wrote:
mrdude wrote:Just an update: new spotify Modded now - when we finish testing and release - you'll need to install an extra app to be able to install now as this uses split apk files - so you need to install an installer to install those split apk's - that will be posted with the Spotify apk.

Files will now be given to Balatan so he can do his stuff to them - then expect Spotify 8.5.18.934 in the next day or so if we don't find any issues.

Love your work man. You've made this Spotify cat and mouse game a lot of fun!

Panic stations over - new apk won't need to be released as a split apk now as we found a workaround - so when it gets released later (today probably), just install as normal - also I tested for a long time and didn't get any of those annoying video loop ads (added a new patch for them).

Thanks mate... :wink: <3
Aug 23rd, 2019, 12:31 pm
Aug 23rd, 2019, 5:35 pm
mrdude wrote:
LTGB wrote:
mrdude wrote:Just an update: new spotify Modded now - when we finish testing and release - you`ll need to install an extra app to be able to install now as this uses split apk files - so you need to install an installer to install those split apk`s - that will be posted with the Spotify apk.

Files will now be given to Balatan so he can do his stuff to them - then expect Spotify 8.5.18.934 in the next day or so if we don`t find any issues.

Love your work man. You`ve made this Spotify cat and mouse game a lot of fun!

Panic stations over - new apk won`t need to be released as a split apk now as we found a workaround - so when it gets released later (today probably), just install as normal - also I tested for a long time and didn`t get any of those annoying video loop ads (added a new patch for them).
I really appreciate your efforts!! Thank you for this funny game
Aug 23rd, 2019, 5:35 pm
Aug 23rd, 2019, 7:41 pm
Tarida wrote:
talktohani wrote:
Tarida wrote:As long as the new Spotify`s version doesn`t have a brand new radical feature which I can`t resist to update to, I think I`ll stick to the latest stable version Mr. Dude`s has ever modded, 8.5.14.xxx.
How do you know that the latest one is not stable, while the 8.5.14 is stable? I didn`t see a "stable/beta" in the description?

Since this is a modded version of Spotify, the defintion of stable might be vary from one user to another. I installed 8.5.18 couple days ago and found some ads still lurking around which Mr. Dude has confessed himself that this version still has a bug and should not yet to be released.

He even considered to call it a day since it`s getting hard to mod Spotify. And I`m glad he`s back again with a new workaround. :)
That makes it clear. Cheers bruh ✌️
Aug 23rd, 2019, 7:41 pm
Aug 23rd, 2019, 8:59 pm
Good to hear, look forward to the next release, great work guys,
Aug 23rd, 2019, 8:59 pm
Aug 24th, 2019, 12:50 am
I keep getting Brazilian suggestions even with VPN. Is there any way around this?
Aug 24th, 2019, 12:50 am
Aug 24th, 2019, 1:07 am
katelle wrote:I keep getting Brazilian suggestions even with VPN. Is there any way around this?

We're waiting for a new mod that should fix the ad issues. Should be very soon (hopefully :D)
Aug 24th, 2019, 1:07 am
Aug 26th, 2019, 8:59 am
Thing wrote:
katelle wrote:I keep getting Brazilian suggestions even with VPN. Is there any way around this?

We`re waiting for a new mod that should fix the ad issues. Should be very soon (hopefully :D)
Thank you. Even rolling back to another version keeps giving me Brazilian playlist suggestions but only on this device?
I have tried clearing cache and hiding tracks but cannot stop these suggestions coming up.
Any help would be great as I am in Australia
Aug 26th, 2019, 8:59 am
Aug 26th, 2019, 9:33 am
Hello Mister Dude,

just a question, have you ever tried having a working spotify connect ?
Aug 26th, 2019, 9:33 am