From music players to sound recording
Aug 19th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Zalexzperez wrote:If you still get the ad loop after deleting data and cache, just reinstall the app. Worked for me on Android 9.

I tried that and will try again. I'll report back :D

EDIT - Still seeing ads after the uninstall and reinstall. Unskippable and sometimes they play and it's a black screen. Weird.
Aug 19th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Aug 19th, 2019, 7:20 pm
I DON'T THINK I AM THE ONLY ONE FACING THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE TRIED CLEARING CACHE AND EVERYTHING. AUTOPLAY IS TURNED ON IN SETTINGS. PLEASE HELP.

After playing a song from search result, no next song gets played. Pressing next resets the searched song.
PLEASE CHECK THIS GIF OUT. I REQUEST ANY OF YOU.
https://i.imgur.com/8GKNK0T.gifv
Aug 19th, 2019, 7:20 pm
Aug 19th, 2019, 10:40 pm
It wasn`t working but then I deleted data in android settings and then it worked
Aug 19th, 2019, 10:40 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 1:18 am
App works for awhile and then I keep getting this message constantly repeating. To continue listening to music click on this short video, this keeps on going and going. I managed to get it to work this way

1. Go into App Info
2. Select Force Stop
3. Storage
4. Clear cache
5. Start app again.
Aug 20th, 2019, 1:18 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 1:37 am
nrhtx wrote:App works for awhile and then I keep getting this message constantly repeating. To continue listening to music click on this short video, this keeps on going and going. I managed to get it to work this way

1. Go into App Info
2. Select Force Stop
3. Storage
4. Clear cache
5. Start app again.

It wasn't patched properly - still needs patched in 1 place in the binary file - but it was released due to a miss communication.

Probably it's best just to use the previous version - as Spotify removed the widget from this version - and the previous version was better than this one.
Aug 20th, 2019, 1:37 am

Aug 20th, 2019, 8:13 am
Moocow93 wrote:It wasn`t working but then I deleted data in android settings and then it worked
Nevermind stopped working
Aug 20th, 2019, 8:13 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 10:18 am
mrdude wrote:
nrhtx wrote:App works for awhile and then I keep getting this message constantly repeating. To continue listening to music click on this short video, this keeps on going and going. I managed to get it to work this way

1. Go into App Info
2. Select Force Stop
3. Storage
4. Clear cache
5. Start app again.

It wasn't patched properly - still needs patched in 1 place in the binary file - but it was released due to a miss communication.

Probably it's best just to use the previous version - as Spotify removed the widget from this version - and the previous version was better than this one.

Thought something like this might of been the case, but hey thanks anyway, the rest of it works so no biggie
Aug 20th, 2019, 10:18 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 11:10 am
mrdude wrote:

1. Go into App Info
2. Select Force Stop
3. Storage
4. Clear cache
5. Start app again.

At the first time dont work for me...
I clear stop run, clear cache and restart but dont work. Only play a pub audio to see a video to unlock 30 minutes of free audio whitout pub :?
Aug 20th, 2019, 11:10 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 1:39 pm
Guys go back to previous version till new update or mrdude and batalan release an update to this one, either way still great work mrdude and batalan
Aug 20th, 2019, 1:39 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 2:08 pm
moonfucker wrote:Just found all home screen widgets of this mod is unavailable, they are disappeared in widgets list, is there anybody can help this? BTW, This app is working well.

I was also about to mention the missing homescreen widget but then I came to know that Spotify has officially removed it. People are upset and have voted to bring it back but Spotify isn't listening.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Android-Android-Widget/idi-p/4802473

Meanwhile this app is working fine on my Android 8.1.0 as smooth as the previous mod by Balatan. No ads so far. Big thumbs-up.
Aug 20th, 2019, 2:08 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 3:42 pm
dorf18 wrote:Not working properly..like the last few updates force closes and new update has ads now. Sticking with 8.5.14 last good update no ads/force closes

I second this!
Aug 20th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Great work man
Aug 20th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Mrdude, drop everything you're doing and patch this minor update properly before I get really mad. Also add the ability to download once and for all or I'm switching my caps lock key on and unloading all over this thread.

Don't let me down. I deserve this to work as advertised. Also somebody make a mod that makes everything hot pink and says something negative about Donald Trump every time the app is opened. Do it now you cis nazi bigots.

Yours,
An entitled fucknut who should really stick to Instagram

Edit: removed the word please :@
Aug 20th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 6:52 pm
LTGB wrote:Mrdude, drop everything you`re doing and patch this minor update properly before I get really mad. Also add the ability to download once and for all or I`m switching my caps lock key on and unloading all over this thread.

Don`t let me down. I deserve this to work as advertised. Also somebody make a mod that makes everything hot pink and says something negative about Donald Trump every time the app is opened. Do it now you cis nazi bigots.

Yours,
An entitled fucknut who should really stick to Instagram

Edit: removed the word please :@
Please, also add some tits every now and then. Also Ass would be really welcome.
Aug 20th, 2019, 6:52 pm