From music players to sound recording
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Adds not removed correctly. Keeps on a loop asking me to watch a short video.
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 8:12 pm
ian000 wrote:Adds not removed correctly. Keeps on a loop asking me to watch a short video.

delete cache.

remove old app before you install this one.
Aug 20th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 11:35 pm
No lite mod earlier version keep crashing without reason
Aug 20th, 2019, 11:35 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 8:17 am
Okay.

I can confirm that there is a 30 second ad. I think it happens on a whim. There is no stopping it, when you try to select a song, it will pay the ad. it is actually on repeat.

the only way to stop the ad is either force close the program or complete exit the app by pressing back button.

Everything else is still fine it seems.
Aug 21st, 2019, 8:17 am
Aug 21st, 2019, 8:49 am
Please unlock Spotify Connect for DENON. THX.
Aug 21st, 2019, 8:49 am
Aug 21st, 2019, 1:28 pm
niki68 wrote:Please unlock Spotify Connect for DENON. THX.

As of Spotify 8.5.18.934 - they changed the code drastically and no longer provide any lib to patch on the Arm version - I don't have the time to start hacking this all over again - so the previous release will be the last ever release from me for Spotify - now it's time for someone else to take up hacking this, I look forward to being a user and waiting for releases now - just like everyone else :-).
Aug 21st, 2019, 1:28 pm

Aug 21st, 2019, 2:30 pm
Thank you mrdude for all the work done and for all the advertising that thanks to you we never listened :)
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:30 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:42 pm
mrdude wrote:

As of Spotify 8.5.18.934 - they changed the code drastically and no longer provide any lib to patch on the Arm version - I don`t have the time to start hacking this all over again - so the previous release will be the last ever release from me for Spotify - now it`s time for someone else to take up hacking this, I look forward to being a user and waiting for releases now - just like everyone else :-).
So sorry heared that bad news, Thank you very much, man, all Spotify patched mod fans need you, love you!
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:42 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 3:01 pm
mrdude wrote:

As of Spotify 8.5.18.934 - they changed the code drastically and no longer provide any lib to patch on the Arm version - I don't have the time to start hacking this all over again - so the previous release will be the last ever release from me for Spotify - now it's time for someone else to take up hacking this, I look forward to being a user and waiting for releases now - just like everyone else :-).

Completely understandable bud
Aug 21st, 2019, 3:01 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 4:01 pm
I tried to install 4 different versions, 8.5.17, 8.5.14, and created 3 accouts - no way :-( What did I wrong?
Aug 21st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 4:05 pm
mrdude wrote:

Aug 21st, 2019, 4:05 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 6:46 pm
mrdude wrote:

It's a long awaited wait for you I'm sure. Enjoy your new user status :D

On a side note, if one so happened to want to take over the job, could they pick up where you left off utilizing the work you have done? 8)
Aug 21st, 2019, 6:46 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 7:10 pm
plastikmobi wrote:
mrdude wrote:

It's a long awaited wait for you I'm sure. Enjoy your new user status :D

On a side note, if one so happened to want to take over the job, could they pick up where you left off utilizing the work you have done? 8)

Do you know how to mod smali code - decompile/compile apks and trace functions etc? I can just do a guide and give it to Balatan if I'm honest - I know how to hack most of the new code - just the ads needs doing, but I know roughly where to look. Do you have any previous hacks posted so I can check how good a hacker you are? if not - then no.
Aug 21st, 2019, 7:10 pm