From music players to sound recording
Sep 4th, 2019, 11:56 am
Spotify - Music and Podcasts v8.5.21.754 [Final] [Mod Lite]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

Mod Info:
Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

Mod Info:
Based on Unlocked Mod (credits MrDude);
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (20.06 MB total apk size);
Disabled / Removed unwanted Receivers and Services;
Analytics Disabled;
All ads and services calls from activity removed;
Google Play Services dependencies removed;
Support for armeabi-v7a device only;
Languages: En, Ru.

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits mrdude
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/08980614cc3bc8dd

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/081vk56m
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/gl89k55g7c5w
(Closed Filehost) http://www.file-up.org/zpwg562xbvgy
https://drop.download/myf0nh9015kf
Sep 4th, 2019, 11:56 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Sep 4th, 2019, 1:25 pm
I just wait to thanks our deserving duo for this special mod lite version... This is volumes better than the one available in play store.. Thanks again... all your hard work is greatly appreciated.
Sep 4th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 7:08 pm
Did you upload the wrong file? Because this one is the same size with the armv7a not 20MB but 25MB+
Sep 4th, 2019, 7:08 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Many thanks to the uploaders!

I don't know if there something I need to do, but I get spoken commercials every now and then. Is this expected behaviour?

My phone is not rooted so I cannot check and see if there are any leftover files when I un- and re-install.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!
Sep 4th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 10:28 pm
You guy(s) are the best many thanks
Sep 4th, 2019, 10:28 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 10:54 pm
App crashes on song play?
Sep 4th, 2019, 10:54 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 10:56 pm
Probably cause I`m on arm64v8a no?... :(
Sep 4th, 2019, 10:56 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 10:22 am
soba3 wrote:Probably cause I`m on arm64v8a no?... :(

Support for armeabi-v7a device only
Sep 5th, 2019, 10:22 am
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:35 pm
soba3 wrote:App crashes on song play?

Yes it's because your CPU architecture does support this version
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:35 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Pachuco wrote:Many thanks to the uploaders!

I don't know if there something I need to do, but I get spoken commercials every now and then. Is this expected behaviour?

My phone is not rooted so I cannot check and see if there are any leftover files when I un- and re-install.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

I once confronted this, measures I took... A complete uninstall.. Download any good cache or phone cleaner from this site and do a deep clutter /junk files cleaning.. Restart your device and then download this file again and whilst downloading make sure you don't click on any pop up, download and install..

You can also install adguard firewall which works without root and use its filter log option to check where the ad traffic is coming from or to see if any other unusual connection the app is making as the filter prodives a brief traffic info along with the time so you can cross check..

I can assure you the app is clean and adfree as I'm using it on 4 different devices and it runs smooth as a knife through butter..

Hope this helps..
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 2:57 pm
joe_9999 wrote:I just wait to thanks our deserving duo for this special mod lite version... This is volumes better than the one available in play store.. Thanks again... all your hard work is greatly appreciated.

How is it better?
Sep 5th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 3:56 pm
I might miss a thing or two as I did the analysis few months back but here it goes...I'm comparing it with the paid Spotify not to mention it would be insulting to compare it with the free one as it has almost all the features of paid Spotify..it loads much faster than the original one so launching and searching songs is much efficient and less time consuming...the apk size is generally less at least by 7MB to 10MB which makes it easier to download and less storage used,not to mention the requisite of having a Gmail id integrated playstore to download/update the regular one.. As it is less resource hogging it run harmoniously on my lower end android devices running on previous versions of android... If you compare the traffic log of the regular one with this mod lite version you'll see the data sent /received is much less(almost 35% less) than the original app thereby utilising less Internet data...the regular app always crashes when I use apps like lucky patcher/jasi etc but this mod lite version usually never crashes while tweaking..also with the same usage, I've seen the data storage and cache storage of the regular app goes around 950MB but with this it usually holds around 650 to 700MB every month.. So these are some of that I've accesed.
Sep 5th, 2019, 3:56 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 4:11 pm
joe_9999 wrote:I might miss a thing or two as I did the analysis few months back but here it goes...I'm comparing it with the paid Spotify not to mention it would be insulting to compare it with the free one as it has almost all the features of paid Spotify..it loads much faster than the original one so launching and searching songs is much efficient and less time consuming...the apk size is generally less at least by 7MB to 10MB which makes it easier to download and less storage used,not to mention the requisite of having a Gmail id integrated playstore to download/update the regular one.. As it is less resource hogging it run harmoniously on my lower end android devices running on previous versions of android... If you compare the traffic log of the regular one with this mod lite version you'll see the data sent /received is much less(almost 35% less) than the original app thereby utilising less Internet data...the regular app always crashes when I use apps like lucky patcher/jasi etc but this mod lite version usually never crashes while tweaking..also with the same usage, I've seen the data storage and cache storage of the regular app goes around 950MB but with this it usually holds around 650 to 700MB every month.. So these are some of that I've accesed.

Nice analysis. I was also using on 4.4.4 HTC 1gb ram. But it was more or less same as the original version. After sometime of running it, it became too big to run on that.
I couldn't find much difference even on other phone which is better in specs.
Sep 5th, 2019, 4:11 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 5:42 pm
Pra27 wrote:
joe_9999 wrote:I might miss a thing or two as I did the analysis few months back but here it goes...I'm comparing it with the paid Spotify not to mention it would be insulting to compare it with the free one as it has almost all the features of paid Spotify..it loads much faster than the original one so launching and searching songs is much efficient and less time consuming...the apk size is generally less at least by 7MB to 10MB which makes it easier to download and less storage used,not to mention the requisite of having a Gmail id integrated playstore to download/update the regular one.. As it is less resource hogging it run harmoniously on my lower end android devices running on previous versions of android... If you compare the traffic log of the regular one with this mod lite version you'll see the data sent /received is much less(almost 35% less) than the original app thereby utilising less Internet data...the regular app always crashes when I use apps like lucky patcher/jasi etc but this mod lite version usually never crashes while tweaking..also with the same usage, I've seen the data storage and cache storage of the regular app goes around 950MB but with this it usually holds around 650 to 700MB every month.. So these are some of that I've accesed.

Nice analysis. I was also using on 4.4.4 HTC 1gb ram. But it was more or less same as the original version. After sometime of running it, it became too big to run on that.
I couldn't find much difference even on other phone which is better in specs.

The last previous version I'm using is android 6..so I can't say about 4.4 but in 6 it runs just fine.. Try Deezer and sound cloud. Even their collection is very good. Soundcloud with adguard works really well.
Sep 5th, 2019, 5:42 pm