From music players to sound recording
Nov 20th, 2019, 11:33 am
It says an error occurred when I try to sign up..I also tried using Vpn from France..but still the same issue
Nov 20th, 2019, 11:33 am
Nov 20th, 2019, 4:35 pm
hzzx wrote:It says an error occurred when I try to sign up..I also tried using Vpn from France..but still the same issue

Are you trying to sign up using Facebook? If so you can't as it is purposely disabled by Mrdude.

mrdude wrote:
adam12344 wrote:Not working for me if I tried to login with Facebook
It says unknown id

Yep, it's been said about a billion times already- to not use facebook to login, It's been blocked personally by me in the patches to stop facebook spam. It's not really the fault of the mod that you can't be bothered to research this or read back on previous posts - however consider yourself informed now :-)
Nov 20th, 2019, 4:35 pm
Nov 20th, 2019, 4:36 pm
harshitbrave wrote:How do i login?
User and password, Facebook is blocked by mrdude, to prevent spam
Nov 20th, 2019, 4:36 pm
Nov 20th, 2019, 4:38 pm
harshitbrave wrote:How do i login?

You have to sign up/login using an email address (a throw away/burner email is best to use with this and any modded app that connects to servers).
Nov 20th, 2019, 4:38 pm
Nov 20th, 2019, 7:37 pm
login / sing up error ....not working properly..plz fix it
Nov 20th, 2019, 7:37 pm
Nov 21st, 2019, 5:59 am
faiyaz wrote:login / sing up error ....not working properly..plz fix it

lol no :lol:
Nov 21st, 2019, 5:59 am
Nov 21st, 2019, 3:27 pm
After first install i got error that requested content is unavailable, but after closing the application and clearing it from memory then restart it works like a dream, playing my favorite songs.
Nov 21st, 2019, 3:27 pm
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:08 pm
So yeah, unlike everyone else, I`m using HiFi quality all the time with no issues whatsoever with WiFi and Data. I used a burner deezer account. I am in the US. I am on Android 9. So, like I asked before. Will the app still work if I choose not to ever update it?? Thanks again for the great mods.
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:08 pm
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:13 pm
When it comes to everyones issues, the only thing I would recommend is what mrdude said a long time ago. When launched, there will be an error. Then view your recent app list, swipe it away then relaunch it. I really hope everyone can get this to work :/ thats all I did to make it work
Nov 21st, 2019, 9:13 pm
Nov 22nd, 2019, 6:14 pm
Thanks for nodding this app. I'm new to Deezer. Been using Spotify for more than their son years.

In the audio quality options here I'm getting HQ and high fidelity. Often I'm in poor mobile network area while traveling and therefore want to choose compact, or 128kbps option. How can I choose it?
Nov 22nd, 2019, 6:14 pm
Nov 22nd, 2019, 6:41 pm
archz2 wrote:Thanks for nodding this app. I`m new to Deezer. Been using Spotify for more than their son years.

In the audio quality options here I`m getting HQ and high fidelity. Often I`m in poor mobile network area while traveling and therefore want to choose compact, or 128kbps option. How can I choose it?
The version 6.1.7.111 include SD and HQ audio option
Nov 22nd, 2019, 6:41 pm
Nov 22nd, 2019, 6:43 pm
dideroca wrote:
archz2 wrote:Thanks for nodding this app. I`m new to Deezer. Been using Spotify for more than their son years.

In the audio quality options here I`m getting HQ and high fidelity. Often I`m in poor mobile network area while traveling and therefore want to choose compact, or 128kbps option. How can I choose it?
Higher versions only include HQ & HIFI audio
Nov 22nd, 2019, 6:43 pm
Nov 23rd, 2019, 3:19 am
dideroca wrote:

Okay. Thanks.
Nov 23rd, 2019, 3:19 am
Nov 23rd, 2019, 3:31 am
dideroca wrote:
dideroca wrote:

Higher versions only include HQ & HIFI audio

Okay. Now the SD being missing from higher versions is a result of the official app only or is it only in the modded app?

Another query, Deezer is not officially available in my country. I have to use VPN along with xprivacy app which allows me to actually get inside the app and play few songs. But I get frequent' server encountered an error' popups and grey boxes having 'the requested content is not loading' messages.

That's most probably due to the non availability of this service in my country. Any method to tackle this?
Nov 23rd, 2019, 3:31 am