From music players to sound recording
Nov 23rd, 2019, 3:55 am
archz2 wrote:
dideroca wrote:
dideroca wrote:
archz2 wrote:Thanks for nodding this app. I`m new to Deezer. Been using Spotify for more than their son years.

In the audio quality options here I`m getting HQ and high fidelity. Often I`m in poor mobile network area while traveling and therefore want to choose compact, or 128kbps option. How can I choose it?
The version 6.1.7.111 include SD and HQ audio option
Higher versions only include HQ & HIFI audio

Okay. Now the SD being missing from higher versions is a result of the official app only or is it only in the modded app?

Another query, Deezer is not officially available in my country. I have to use VPN along with xprivacy app which allows me to actually get inside the app and play few songs. But I get frequent` server encountered an error` popups and grey boxes having `the requested content is not loading` messages.

That`s most probably due to the non availability of this service in my country. Any method to tackle this?
That standard quality is no longer available in new versions of deezer has to do with what he considers mrdude
Nov 23rd, 2019, 3:55 am
Nov 23rd, 2019, 4:01 am
dideroca wrote:
archz2 wrote:
dideroca wrote:
dideroca wrote:
archz2 wrote:Thanks for nodding this app. I`m new to Deezer. Been using Spotify for more than their son years.

In the audio quality options here I`m getting HQ and high fidelity. Often I`m in poor mobile network area while traveling and therefore want to choose compact, or 128kbps option. How can I choose it?
The version 6.1.7.111 include SD and HQ audio option
Higher versions only include HQ & HIFI audio

Okay. Now the SD being missing from higher versions is a result of the official app only or is it only in the modded app?

Another query, Deezer is not officially available in my country. I have to use VPN along with xprivacy app which allows me to actually get inside the app and play few songs. But I get frequent` server encountered an error` popups and grey boxes having `the requested content is not loading` messages.

That`s most probably due to the non availability of this service in my country. Any method to tackle this?
That standard quality is no longer available in new versions of deezer has to do with what he considers mrdude
You should select both streaming and download the same type of audio quality, so as not to have a conflict between HQ and HF, I have realized that it has to do with what mentions the playback errors, also cleans the application cache
Nov 23rd, 2019, 4:01 am
Nov 23rd, 2019, 4:45 pm
Already set to those settings you've mentioned . The errors reduce if I connect to VPN and increase the moment I get out of VPN. Sometimes playlists come up with zero tracks. Then I force stop deezer, reconnect to VPN, then playlists behave normal.

Thanks for replying @dideroca
Nov 23rd, 2019, 4:45 pm
Nov 23rd, 2019, 8:26 pm
archz2 wrote:Already set to those settings you`ve mentioned . The errors reduce if I connect to VPN and increase the moment I get out of VPN. Sometimes playlists come up with zero tracks. Then I force stop deezer, reconnect to VPN, then playlists behave normal.

Thanks for replying @dideroca
Nov 23rd, 2019, 8:26 pm
Nov 24th, 2019, 1:28 pm
I can no longer use the account I made with Sonos. Only on phone.
Nov 24th, 2019, 1:28 pm

:D :) :lol:
Nov 26th, 2019, 7:31 pm
Gics wrote:Thanks for this amazing mod. Is it possible to fix also the "360 by deezer" app? This cannot be installed from Google Play when modded Deezer is installed.
This would be great :D
Nov 26th, 2019, 7:31 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:56 pm
steve27 wrote:
Gics wrote:Thanks for this amazing mod. Is it possible to fix also the "360 by deezer" app? This cannot be installed from Google Play when modded Deezer is installed.

I was wondering why I can't install it :o
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:56 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 4:42 pm
memsar wrote:
steve27 wrote:

I was wondering why I can`t install it :o
It is not worth installing this app 360, because you need a HIFI account to login
Nov 29th, 2019, 4:42 pm
Dec 1st, 2019, 10:41 am
New Deezer mod is completed now (6.1.15.86).

I have zero plans on doing 2 releases - so you have a choice of the following: Audio settings

1: HIFI + HQ
2: HQ + Standard

Some people want 1, others want 2 - you can't have both, so make a choice. The first 10/20 replies will decide which version you get (don't ask for both or I will just not release at all).
Dec 1st, 2019, 10:41 am

Dec 1st, 2019, 11:05 am
mrdude wrote:New Deezer mod is completed now (6.1.15.86).

I have zero plans on doing 2 releases - so you have a choice of the following: Audio settings

Some people want 1, others want 2 - you can't have both, so make a choice. The first 10/20 replies will decide which version you get (don't ask for both or I will just not release at all).

As a music lover I can easily say that HIFI+HQ would be great to listen a quality music. In your mod Hi-fi works so smoothly with a slow internet connection. Though I have a Deezer hi-fi account but I never saw any hifi mark on music may be having a slow net. Only your mod saves my day as always it does.

Thanks for your help man!
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:05 am
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:15 am
pleas include hifi in whichever version you decide to release. thanks
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:15 am
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:19 am
me too 1: HIFI + HQ thanks in advance
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:19 am
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:22 am
HIFI + HQ please :-)
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:22 am
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:29 am
mrdude wrote:New Deezer mod is completed now (6.1.15.86).

I only use JBL Go (1st version) to play my music. So 2 is fine for me. Thank you my dude! Wouldn't mind if 1 wins though
Dec 1st, 2019, 11:29 am