From music players to sound recording
Dec 5th, 2019, 6:16 pm
DryHumpper wrote:If you vant downloaded music to wprk, you have to fo to v6.1.7.111 [Mod Lite].

Downloading works fine for me, and plays back just fine. Maybe your android device has not given the app permissions to use external storage? I don't have any problems so I'm guessing the issue with your device, or maybe you need to download the songs again.
Dec 5th, 2019, 6:16 pm

Dec 5th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Regardless of the application choosing the most appropriate storage location, I gave it permission to store in sd ext and apparently everything was resolved with respect to the cache and the songs work offline. Thanks mrdud3!!!
Dec 5th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Dec 5th, 2019, 8:54 pm
mrdude wrote:
DryHumpper wrote:If you vant downloaded music to wprk, you have to fo to v6.1.7.111 [Mod Lite].

Downloading works fine for me, and plays back just fine. Maybe your android device has not given the app permissions to use external storage? I don't have any problems so I'm guessing the issue with your device, or maybe you need to download the songs again.

Tanks mrdude, plays back some of content but then stops, Gave permission to disk. Hope that resolves the problem.
Dec 5th, 2019, 8:54 pm
Dec 5th, 2019, 8:56 pm
Playing offline give error:Failed to play the requested content is not loading. Permission to int memory allowed!

EDIT: Problem solved, you have to go to settings and turn the switch offline mode on. :D
Dec 5th, 2019, 8:56 pm
Dec 6th, 2019, 1:05 pm
DryHumpper wrote:Playing offline give error:Failed to play the requested content is not loading. Permission to int memory allowed!

EDIT: Problem solved, you have to go to settings and turn the switch offline mode on. :D

No you don't, Due to Android 9 security measures, you only need to go to your app permissions and enable the app to write to storage, plus allow access to microphone for features that require that.

You just don't know how to use your device, or anything about app permissions - that's why you have problems, you blame the way apps are modded - when the reality is that you just don't know what you're doing.

This is not directed at you in particular, but some people come on here to complain about stuff - they live in China, India etc..and complain they need to use a VPN because the app is not supported in their country. Then there's people like yourself that say xxx doesn't work - because you never allowed the app the correct permissions. You come on here and complain freely - but then once you realise the fault is down you you - you never come back on and apologise. I don't blame you in particular - maybe it's just the generation you're born into (the selfish snowflake generation).
Dec 6th, 2019, 1:05 pm

Dec 6th, 2019, 1:28 pm
mrdude wrote:
DryHumpper wrote:Playing offline give error:Failed to play the requested content is not loading. Permission to int memory allowed!

No you don't, Due to Android 9 security measures, you only need to go to your app permissions and enable the app to write to storage, plus allow access to microphone for features that require that.

You just don't know how to use your device, or anything about app permissions - that's why you have problems, you blame the way apps are modded - when the reality is that you just don't know what you're doing.

This is not directed at you in particular, but some people come on here to complain about stuff - they live in China, India etc..and complain they need to use a VPN because the app is not supported in their country. Then there's people like yourself that say xxx doesn't work - because you never allowed the app the correct permissions. You come on here and complain freely - but then once you realise the fault is down you you - you never come back on and apologise. I don't blame you in particular - maybe it's just the generation you're born into (the selfish snowflake generation).

Food for thought.. I completely assent to this.
Dec 6th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Dec 6th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Tanks dude, I really know what are app permissions and how to change them. The problem is solved and all working good, but do you mean that if having problem with some feature you are not allowed to comment or ask some guidance? I've not blamed no one just said what's the response of the app.
Dec 6th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Dec 6th, 2019, 3:07 pm
DryHumpper wrote:Do you mean that if having problem with some feature you are not allowed to comment or ask some guidance? I've not blamed no one just said what's the response of the app.

You didn't ask a question - you made a statement that the app didn't work so you went back to using an older version. Then you went on to make a further statement that you needed to click on the offline mode switch - which was wrong.

Now perhaps English isn't your first language, however in English there is a big difference between a statement and a question, I'm not here to give you an English lesson or to teach you how to use Android, but you still failed to apologise or admit you were at error, which is something young people are good at....just saying!
Dec 6th, 2019, 3:07 pm

Dec 6th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Why when I listen to music (previously downloaded) and turn off the WiFi or turn on the offline mode and then reconnect, the songs are interrupted and start from scratch with the HQ icon, is when the songs get corrupted and problems appear of "content not available"
dideroca wrote:Why when I listen to music (previously downloaded) and turn off the WiFi or turn on the offline mode and then reconnect, the songs are interrupted and start from scratch with the HQ icon, is when the songs get corrupted and problems appear of "content not available"
despite having downloaded it in flac. I have granted all storage permissions, microphone. The last two versions published have this problem, all the previous ones make the application work spectacularly !!! I`ve done everything to make it work completely well, but I`m still having problems.
Dec 6th, 2019, 3:33 pm
Mr Dude, I'm sorry if you misunderstood my message, not meaning to be arrogant. My first language is not English and when translating literally my message may be too straightforward.
I appreciate your good work and am very thankful. And more this version works good.
Dec 6th, 2019, 3:33 pm
Dec 6th, 2019, 3:43 pm
dideroca wrote:
dideroca wrote:Why when I listen to music (previously downloaded) and turn off the WiFi or turn on the offline mode and then reconnect, the songs are interrupted and start from scratch with the HQ icon, is when the songs get corrupted and problems appear of "content not available"
despite having downloaded it in flac. I have granted all storage permissions, microphone. The last two versions published have this problem, all the previous ones make the application work spectacularly !!! I`ve done everything to make it work completely well, but I`m still having problems.
To clarify I confirm that the application works perfectly in offline mode, but the problem is when one returns to online mode, the files get corrupted. This is my case.
Dec 6th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Dec 11th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Do not download / install this app. I just uninstalled it after noticing it started consuming about 2m/sec of my mobile data. I was at 15g consumed when I finally noticed and of course my carrier won't credit me for it. I can't even tell how much money I just lost over this APK...
Dec 11th, 2019, 10:27 pm