From music players to sound recording
Mar 21st, 2020, 8:32 am
joe_9999 wrote:Since the last two updates my music gets stuck. The main screen keeps showing loading in few seconds and the music doesn`t load untill I reboot the phone and log in again...anyone else facing this issue
No it`s working fine for me
Mar 21st, 2020, 8:32 am
Mar 21st, 2020, 8:41 am
Gleed_ wrote:
djcsurf wrote:FYI misuri78 at 4PDA has unlocked all audio quality settings for mobile and wifi, now mihz has released mod with them in. No need for 2 separate mods. Also Deezer labs features are working like Play+ which does not work for me in this release.
Maybe mrdude can follow suit to have an Ultimate#2 release!
Oh wow I totally forgot about 4pda. I just went back to it and apparently I can`t download the APK files even after clicking on the `download` option on the dialogue box that shows up. And yes I`m logged in. What`s the problem?
If you want to download that it`s available on a2zapk.com
Mar 21st, 2020, 8:41 am
Mar 21st, 2020, 12:12 pm
With this apk (modv2) my Deezer app tries to update itself through the play store ! Stopped it just in time !
Mar 21st, 2020, 12:12 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 1:41 pm
djcsurf wrote:FYI misuri78 at 4PDA has unlocked all audio quality settings for mobile and wifi, now mihz has released mod with them in. No need for 2 separate mods. Also Deezer labs features are working like Play+ which does not work for me in this release.
I have tried the misuri78 version, and the offline mode at least in my case works correctly (with all audio versions) and the Play + function is also displayed correctly.✌️
Mar 21st, 2020, 1:41 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 1:58 pm
dideroca wrote:
I have tried the misuri78 version, and the offline mode at least in my case works correctly (with all audio versions) and the Play + function is also displayed correctly.✌️
I forgot to say that this version includes three tabs and (does not include the podcast tab) for which this function is not available in our countries. With the version of mrdude (3 tab) the offline mode in my case does not work
Mar 21st, 2020, 1:58 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 2:57 pm
RishavG wrote:
joe_9999 wrote:Since the last two updates my music gets stuck. The main screen keeps showing loading in few seconds and the music doesn`t load untill I reboot the phone and log in again...anyone else facing this issue
No it`s working fine for me

I figured it out.. Something to do with my internal storage and cache settings.. I switched the storage memory of deezer to memory 2 in settings and increased the memory
Alloted for smart cache and now its working fine.. Thanks
Mar 21st, 2020, 2:57 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 3:38 pm
Mobimobiuser wrote:With this apk (modv2) my Deezer app tries to update itself through the play store ! Stopped it just in time !
Now it doesn`t show as an update anymore btw.. who knows
Mar 21st, 2020, 3:38 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 8:00 pm
djcsurf wrote:@mrdude @Balatan
Thanks for latest mod, working well but I just have one question. Would it be possible to have a third mod - WiFi audio switch to set as standard (128kbps) ?
For trips away HQ uses a lot of space as I have quite large playlists and movies on internal storage.
I could download single tracks using deezloader but that defeats the purpose of Deezer.
Thanks either way

need that because songs take long time to buffer
Mar 21st, 2020, 8:00 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 9:59 pm
Having problems loging in with my account (which was google account).
Mar 21st, 2020, 9:59 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 10:05 pm
Bassiette wrote:
djcsurf wrote:@mrdude @Balatan
Thanks for latest mod, working well but I just have one question. Would it be possible to have a third mod - WiFi audio switch to set as standard (128kbps) ?
For trips away HQ uses a lot of space as I have quite large playlists and movies on internal storage.
I could download single tracks using deezloader but that defeats the purpose of Deezer.
Thanks either way

need that because songs take long time to buffer

Check the newer version posted. Works well :)
Mar 21st, 2020, 10:05 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:03 pm
I downloaded it and I got ads. But the website where I got it might not be very reliable. And 4PDA is in Russian and I do not understand it. Could you help me to know how to get it? Thanks!
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:03 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:10 pm
carlogarro wrote:
I downloaded it and I got ads. But the website where I got it might not be very reliable. And 4PDA is in Russian and I do not understand it. Could you help me to know how to get it? Thanks!
I just installed the version of misurí78, it has no advertising. It is in English, but I added the Spanish language (my mother tongue) and everything works perfectly
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:10 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:12 pm
dideroca wrote:
carlogarro wrote:
I just installed the version of misurí78, it has no advertising. It is in English, but I added the Spanish language (my mother tongue) and everything works perfectly
Search in a2zapk is a beta version but it works fine
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:12 pm
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:16 pm
dideroca wrote:
dideroca wrote:
carlogarro wrote:
Search in a2zapk is a beta version but it works fine
I downloaded from them but got Ads. Don`t you?
Mar 21st, 2020, 11:16 pm