From music players to sound recording
Mar 24th, 2020, 10:11 am
BDX wrote:Has anybody else experienced loud snaps now and then when casting to Chromecast Audio? Those don't happen quite often but when they do, I quail. Doesn't happen with any other app. I wonder if it's a bug in Deezer?

As soon as you cast to chromecast - deezer app is not used (you can uninstall it from your device and chromecast will keep playing until it runs out of songs on your playlist).

It sounds like you have an issue with your Chromecast device - maybe wiring or a capacitor on it's way out....? I don't get any sound issues with my Google Home speakers or Nvidia Shield TV when casting to them.
Mar 24th, 2020, 10:11 am

Mar 24th, 2020, 11:34 am
mrdude wrote:It sounds like you have an issue with your Chromecast device - maybe wiring or a capacitor on it's way out....? I don't get any sound issues with my Google Home speakers or Nvidia Shield TV when casting to them.

Thanks for the answer! I doubt that because Spotify, DI.FM and any other app with casting works without hiccups. I'll check the wiring though.
Mar 24th, 2020, 11:34 am
Mar 24th, 2020, 3:51 pm
> I don't get any sound issues with my Google Home speakers or Nvidia Shield TV when casting to them.

For some reason I can't get my Google Home Mini to play my Deezer songs. All it does is play 30 seconds of the song, and then ends (as if just a free account). I've even tried linking my Deezer account on my Google Home android app. Sadly doesn't work :/

Any ideas? If not, no worries, appreciate the app nonetheless!
Mar 24th, 2020, 3:51 pm
Mar 24th, 2020, 10:56 pm
Thing wrote:> I don't get any sound issues with my Google Home speakers or Nvidia Shield TV when casting to them.

For some reason I can't get my Google Home Mini to play my Deezer songs. All it does is play 30 seconds of the song, and then ends (as if just a free account). I've even tried linking my Deezer account on my Google Home android app. Sadly doesn't work :/

You need a deezer premium account to link it on Google home, but you can link a spotify free account on google home to play music by voice, "OK google, play spotify". My chromecast devices have no problems playing deezer with this modded deezer app. Just touch the cast button and choose your device.
Mar 24th, 2020, 10:56 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 8:55 am
Cant login or signup. ''The server encountered an error''
Mar 25th, 2020, 8:55 am
Mar 25th, 2020, 10:44 am
alzz wrote:Cant login or signup. ``The server encountered an error``
Same I`m from india however and I use nord vpn to connect to usa or Germany and neither seem to work now. Giving the server encountered an error
Mar 25th, 2020, 10:44 am
Mar 25th, 2020, 1:26 pm
sriramvk10 wrote:
alzz wrote:Cant login or signup. ``The server encountered an error``
Same I`m from india however and I use nord vpn to connect to usa or Germany and neither seem to work now. Giving the server encountered an error
You can use it by hiding your sim, country status through app cloner app. Then it will work via vpn
Mar 25th, 2020, 1:26 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Thing wrote:> I don't get any sound issues with my Google Home speakers or Nvidia Shield TV when casting to them.

Even my chromecast works well with this version
Mar 25th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 3:03 pm
Thank you so much for your excellent releases Mr Dude. As always, works perfectly!!
Cheers!
Mar 25th, 2020, 3:03 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 9:49 pm
mrdude wrote:
MrKaon wrote:
carlogarro wrote:
djcsurf wrote:FYI misuri78 at 4PDA has unlocked all audio quality settings for mobile and wifi, now mihz has released mod with them in. No need for 2 separate mods. Also Deezer labs features are working like Play+ which does not work for me in this release.
Maybe mrdude can follow suit to have an Ultimate#2 release!
I downloaded it and I got ads. But the website where I got it might not be very reliable. And 4PDA is in Russian and I do not understand it. Could you help me to know how to get it? Thanks!

You downloaded untouched version that is why getting ads, modded one have no ads.
- that version has ads when casting audio.....just saying!
You are right. Could your version have hi-fi for casting?
Mar 25th, 2020, 9:49 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 11:26 pm
There's one thing that I never understood. How come deezloader is able to bypass content region restrictions without any type of vpn or something and a modded Deezer app can't?
Mar 25th, 2020, 11:26 pm
Mar 26th, 2020, 5:14 am
nowayme wrote:There's one thing that I never understood. How come deezloader is able to bypass content region restrictions without any type of vpn or something and a modded Deezer app can't?

The only way to find out is to reverse engineer the source code of the Deezer app, and then look at the source of the Deezloader app - so as soon as YOU do that, let us know.
Mar 26th, 2020, 5:14 am

Mar 26th, 2020, 5:51 am
mrdude wrote:
nowayme wrote:There's one thing that I never understood. How come deezloader is able to bypass content region restrictions without any type of vpn or something and a modded Deezer app can't?

The only way to find out is to reverse engineer the source code of the Deezer app, and then look at the source of the Deezloader app - so as soon as YOU do that, let us know.

You don't have to be THAT offensive, I was merely pointing out that accessing region restricted content seems to be possible without a VPN and I actually doubt that Deezloader did something very sophisticated to achieve that. The answer might be right in front of our eyes.
Mar 26th, 2020, 5:51 am
Mar 26th, 2020, 7:39 am
nowayme wrote:There`s one thing that I never understood. How come deezloader is able to bypass content region restrictions without any type of vpn or something and a modded Deezer app can`t?
No it doesn`t Sir maybe it did for you but not for me i still had to use vpn both for deezloader and AIDS
Mar 26th, 2020, 7:39 am
Mar 26th, 2020, 7:51 am
RishavG wrote:
nowayme wrote:There`s one thing that I never understood. How come deezloader is able to bypass content region restrictions without any type of vpn or something and a modded Deezer app can`t?
No it doesn`t Sir maybe it did for you but not for me i still had to use vpn both for deezloader and AIDS

Same for me too.. Have a use a vpn for deezloader and AIDS
Mar 26th, 2020, 7:51 am