From music players to sound recording
May 9th, 2020, 1:33 pm
mrdude wrote:
joe_9999 wrote:Everything is still working but there are no sign of audio quality (HQ or HIFI)

Hifi (flac) days are over for free/trial accounts. HQ is available on 15 day trials. You can make a 15 day trial - then use the arl cookie to download 320kbps with AIDS (1.052), or Deezloader, SMloader etc - or stream in HQ from this apk.

Max bitrate for a non trial account is now standard - 160kbps, this is down to Deezer server changes - not the mods. However I saw fit to give you an unlimited trial patch in this apk - something which no other modder has given you!
Thanks
May 9th, 2020, 1:33 pm
May 9th, 2020, 3:27 pm
I think we all knew it was coming. I will really miss the FLAC streaming.

Sad times :(
May 9th, 2020, 3:27 pm
May 9th, 2020, 5:29 pm
How does one use the mentioned 15-day trial patch?
SpicyWeiner wrote:I think we all knew it was coming. I will really miss the FLAC streaming.

No mad times, go to last working version v6.1.13.71 :D
May 9th, 2020, 6:19 pm
mrdude wrote:
joe_9999 wrote:Everything is still working but there are no sign of audio quality (HQ or HIFI)

Hifi (flac) days are over for free/trial accounts. HQ is available on 15 day trials. You can make a 15 day trial - then use the arl cookie to download 320kbps with AIDS (1.052), or Deezloader, SMloader etc - or stream in HQ from this apk.

Max bitrate for a non trial account is now standard - 160kbps, this is down to Deezer server changes - not the mods. However I saw fit to give you an unlimited trial patch in this apk - something which no other modder has given you!

App is crashing when i try to start free trial i have armeabi v7a 8.1.0 android j7 prime cellphone.
Also i'm unable to totally understand, do i need to start the mentioned unlimited free trial manually to get hq stream or is it always on when i use this app?
May 9th, 2020, 6:19 pm
May 9th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Full-fart Telenor wrote:
SpicyWeiner wrote:I think we all knew it was coming. I will really miss the FLAC streaming.

But the changes are server side, are they not?
May 9th, 2020, 7:22 pm
May 9th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Full-fart Telenor wrote:

Why?
May 9th, 2020, 10:36 pm
May 11th, 2020, 3:57 am
Hifi audio doesn't work.
May 11th, 2020, 3:57 am

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
May 12th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Hi Balatan, I tried a couple of your modded apps and became your fan. I have a question though. Is it safe to use cracked apks? A lot of people say cracked apps have hidden malwares and viruses that can not be detected by anti viruses many a times. One of my friends on XDA once told me, when someone spends his time cracking a software for us, it's a red alert that he injects malwares into it. After all, nothing comes free. I don't know how true it is. After downloading cracked apps, I scan them on VirusTotal and MetaDefender multiple times to make sure they pass the scans. But I would appreciate, if a developer or someone tech savvy can shed some light. Thank you.
May 12th, 2020, 3:43 pm

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
May 17th, 2020, 6:32 am
Balatan could you please update. I`ve tried others mods and they`re not as good as yours
May 17th, 2020, 6:32 am
May 17th, 2020, 10:50 am
Murglar can stream and download 320kbs...
May 17th, 2020, 10:50 am
May 19th, 2020, 2:37 pm
GoDLiKeR wrote:Murglar can stream and download 320kbs...

So can Deezer, in fact it's fairly easy to update this mod to work for 320kbps (it already can with trial premium accounts) - however as some people keep feeling the need to rip our patches and then give zero credit for any mods they 'borrowed', these new patches will never be released publicly.

I won't tell how to patch - but I'll give you a clue how it can be done - study this photo and you'll eventually see one way in which non trial premium accounts can have 320Kbps. (once you figure that out - you can edit this mod's code).

Have a nice day :-)
May 19th, 2020, 2:37 pm

May 19th, 2020, 5:02 pm
mrdude wrote:

So can Deezer, in fact it's fairly easy to update this mod to work for 320kbps (it already can with trial premium accounts) - however as some people keep feeling the need to rip our patches and then give zero credit for any mods they 'borrowed', these new patches will never be released publicly.

I won't tell how to patch - but I'll give you a clue how it can be done - study this photo and you'll eventually see one way in which non trial premium accounts can have 320Kbps. (once you figure that out - you can edit this mod's code).

Tanks dude.

May 19th, 2020, 5:02 pm
May 19th, 2020, 9:01 pm
mrdude wrote:

So can Deezer, in fact it`s fairly easy to update this mod to work for 320kbps (it already can with trial premium accounts) - however as some people keep feeling the need to rip our patches and then give zero credit for any mods they `borrowed`, these new patches will never be released publicly.

I won`t tell how to patch - but I`ll give you a clue how it can be done - study this photo and you`ll eventually see one way in which non trial premium accounts can have 320Kbps. (once you figure that out - you can edit this mod`s code).

We are only using you`re MOD so i hope you can change you`re mind, thanks anyways, and have a nice day,too.
May 19th, 2020, 9:01 pm