Apr 7th, 2020, 10:08 pm
Very definitive answer.. Thanks
Apr 7th, 2020, 10:08 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 10:58 pm
I`ve got a message that say "The server encountered an error"
Apr 7th, 2020, 10:58 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 11:10 pm
knh5x wrote:I`ve got a message that say "The server encountered an error"

Interesting.........perhaps the app did indeed have issues connecting to the server and then told you about the error! Now, there's no need to call me 'Mr Informative', but surely you could have by the powers of deduction figured this out for yourself (without needing to be a trained detective - like Sherlock Holmes).

If you have any other informative messages - please share!

Here's one for you - today my computer crashed, Windows 10 (god damn it) - and there was some error message about an IRQ or something like that, I just figured it was boring to share that info - but if we are doing error message sharing today - that's mine.

Does anyone else have anything hardware/software wise that crashed today - and feel the urge to share? If so please feel free to let us all know....
Apr 7th, 2020, 11:10 pm

Apr 7th, 2020, 11:29 pm
mrdude wrote:

Interesting.........perhaps the app did indeed have issues connecting to the server and then told you about the error! Now, there's no need to call me 'Mr Informative', but surely you could have by the powers of deduction figured this out for yourself (without needing to be a trained detective - like Sherlock Holmes).

Here's one for you - today my computer crashed, Windows 10 (god damn it) - and there was some error message about an IRQ or something like that, I just figured it was boring to share that info - but if we are doing error message sharing today - that's mine.

Does anyone else have anything hardware/software wise that crashed today - and feel the urge to share? If so please feel free to let us all know....

funny you asked that question I installed a movie apk on the Nvidia Sheild and it crashed the controller and the interface became choppy and unresponsive.I had to restart the box. lol
Apr 7th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 11:33 pm
hifi2007 wrote:funny you asked that question I installed a movie apk on the Nvidia Sheild and it crashed the controller and the interface became choppy and unresponsive.I had to restart the box. lol

Hmmmmm interesting, very interesting indeed.......very very interesting!
Apr 7th, 2020, 11:33 pm

Apr 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
mrdude wrote:

Interesting.........perhaps the app did indeed have issues connecting to the server and then told you about the error! Now, there`s no need to call me `Mr Informative`, but surely you could have by the powers of deduction figured this out for yourself (without needing to be a trained detective - like Sherlock Holmes).

Here`s one for you - today my computer crashed, Windows 10 (god damn it) - and there was some error message about an IRQ or something like that, I just figured it was boring to share that info - but if we are doing error message sharing today - that`s mine.

Lol ✌
Apr 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:13 am
mrdude wrote:
carlogarro wrote:
mrdude wrote:
S1rius wrote:Balatan and mr dude thank you so much for your work. I have a question. I noticed that the quality of streaming over Google Cast can not be set to HiFi.

Deezer app can`t stream HIFI to chromecast devices - it can only stream up to HQ quality, that`s why there`s no HIFI option for streaming to chromecast. Even a premium account can`t do this - so that`s why it was removed. It`s not an error - just a limitation of the Deezer app.
In the official website (https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi) they say that hi-fi is compatible with chromecast.....

Well if you know better - I suggest you put your `modding pants` on and release for the community - otherwise just accept what you have been given as it`s not going to get any better than this.....I removed hifi from chormecast casting on purpose - it`s an audio option that`s not supported - and it`s not available in the app on a premium account either.

If you think it is - there`s a website called 4pda that has the version you want.....but you`re wasting your time if you think it will work.

As soon as you start casting - you can turn your device off, uninstall the app etc as the app plays no part or transfers any audio once casting has been initiated. Your device just acts as a remote control - all audio comes from the Deezer Servers directly to your chromecast device - and from Deezer Servers to chromecast the max quality is HQ.
I don`t have the app premium, I was just telling what I read on the official website. And obviously if I would know how to mod I wouldn`t be interested in your release.
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:13 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:40 am
Stop crying guys, enjoy ad free Chromecast.
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:40 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 11:01 am
MrKaon wrote:Stop crying guys, enjoy ad free Chromecast.

True in all regard.. This release is much much more than what one could ask for.. I've used various releases and a paid version.. This is super awesome in every regard.
Thank you Mrdude and Balatan.. Once again
Apr 8th, 2020, 11:01 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 1:04 pm
Just wondering could you remove the app restrictions on Syria and other banned countries?
Apr 8th, 2020, 1:04 pm
Apr 8th, 2020, 2:42 pm
BASHARSYR wrote:Just wondering could you remove the app restrictions on Syria and other banned countries?

That cannot be done in app, use a good VPN.
Apr 8th, 2020, 2:42 pm
Apr 8th, 2020, 2:48 pm
mrdude wrote:

having problem casting video from twist.moe to my tv, thought all i have to do is restart my router (in my case its a Hotspot so turning off and on fixes it)
Apr 8th, 2020, 2:48 pm
Apr 8th, 2020, 8:52 pm
Hello everyone and thanks for this release!
This is working perfectly on my phone, but when streaming to chomecast (nvidia shield) it loses the "Song skipping" feature.
There is something that i can do about it?
Thanks a lot for your support and time!
Apr 8th, 2020, 8:52 pm
Apr 8th, 2020, 8:59 pm
CottonEyedJoanne wrote:Hello everyone and thanks for this release!
This is working perfectly on my phone, but when streaming to chomecast (nvidia shield) it loses the "Song skipping" feature.
There is something that i can do about it?
Thanks a lot for your support and time!

This version has unlimited trials - just logout via the app then close it properly. Then make a new trial account - go into the account settings and click subscribe - then those features will work for 2 weeks. Apart from that - no it's not modded and likely won't be.
Apr 8th, 2020, 8:59 pm

Apr 8th, 2020, 9:21 pm
@mrdude Do you think this is the best version of the Deezer app so far or is it like Spotify where the app has actually deteriorated recently? Would hugely value your opinion. Many thanks.
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:21 pm