From music players to sound recording
Apr 18th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Everything works fine in app but chromecast only plays 30 secs
Any ideas on what's going on
Apr 18th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Apr 19th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Suddenly a premium tab has started to display all of a sudden.. Anyone else having a similar sight?
Apr 19th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Apr 19th, 2020, 5:31 pm
joe_9999 wrote:Suddenly a premium tab has started to display all of a sudden.. Anyone else having a similar sight?
I`m having the same issue
Apr 19th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Apr 20th, 2020, 3:47 pm
joe_9999 wrote:Suddenly a premium tab has started to display all of a sudden.. Anyone else having a similar sight?

I have the same issue
Apr 20th, 2020, 3:47 pm
Apr 20th, 2020, 10:39 pm

Same for me as well.
I've read on Reddit that Deezer is starting to take actions to make the app and their server unhackble. I'm sorry to tell you all, but after many years of Deezer ignoring all the hacks, now Deezer started to care about this because of the ever so slightly growing use of apk mods make to get you a free use of Deezer's premium features
This means that in a few months the apk mods and even apps like Deezloader and AIDS won't work anymore. :shock: :o
Let's all pray that this day will never come and that the modders will find a way to supply to us apk mods for a long time. :D
Apr 20th, 2020, 10:39 pm
Apr 21st, 2020, 10:04 pm
About time they started do something ^^
I really don't want to know how many petabytes of traffic such apps like deezloader have caused over the years.
Apr 21st, 2020, 10:04 pm
Apr 22nd, 2020, 1:30 am
I've tested booth recently, Tidal and Deezer, good headphones and Hi-Fi quality. Deezer for some reason needs much longer to load th song and sometimes buffering in the middle of the song, strange. While Tidal doesn't have any noticeable loading or buffering at all. Deezer plays songs louder but not so clear, a lot of distortion and it's quite messy. Tidal on the other hand has perfectly balanced midds and lows, great bass too - noticeable better Hi Fi quality in my opinion. Depending on your equipments maybe you'll have another opinions.
Apr 22nd, 2020, 1:30 am
Apr 22nd, 2020, 11:08 am
gmadjara wrote:I`ve tested booth recently, Tidal and Deezer, good headphones and Hi-Fi quality. Deezer for some reason needs much longer to load th song and sometimes buffering in the middle of the song, strange. While Tidal doesn`t have any noticeable loading or buffering at all. Deezer plays songs louder but not so clear, a lot of distortion and it`s quite messy. Tidal on the other hand has perfectly balanced midds and lows, great bass too - noticeable better Hi Fi quality in my opinion. Depending on your equipments maybe you`ll have another opinions.
Where did you get tidal premium mod?
Apr 22nd, 2020, 11:08 am
Apr 23rd, 2020, 12:57 am
I only see download Playlist. Is there a way to download individual tracks from a playlist?
Apr 23rd, 2020, 12:57 am
Apr 23rd, 2020, 3:00 am
LiQuiD_BeAR wrote:I only see download Playlist. Is there a way to download individual tracks from a playlist?

I don't think that is possible... it's either all or none.
The "workaround" would be to create a NEW playlist, hand pick the songs you want to download, and add them to this new playlist via the 3 vertical dots on the side of the track.
Apr 23rd, 2020, 3:00 am
Apr 23rd, 2020, 8:27 am
JennaDope wrote:Is it possible to open a Deezer account from India? I really want to try the app but so far all of attempts to sign up through the app have failed. If anyone has done it, please let me know how to go about it. Thanks in advance :)
Make account on Deezer website using VPN@ US. Then pop out your sim tray, as app gets to know your location from your sim. Use VPN in phone as well @US. Clear cache from app. Sign in using account you made. Pop in the sim tray back. Enjoy
Apr 23rd, 2020, 8:27 am
Apr 23rd, 2020, 8:28 am
No offense, but running this apk on Virus Total shows a permissions nightmare. Is that normal?
Apr 23rd, 2020, 8:28 am
Apr 24th, 2020, 5:25 am
alcatrazblaze wrote:
JennaDope wrote:Is it possible to open a Deezer account from India? I really want to try the app but so far all of attempts to sign up through the app have failed. If anyone has done it, please let me know how to go about it. Thanks in advance :)
Make account on Deezer website using VPN@ US. Then pop out your sim tray, as app gets to know your location from your sim. Use VPN in phone as well @US. Clear cache from app. Sign in using account you made. Pop in the sim tray back. Enjoy
Thnx that`s a better way :)
Apr 24th, 2020, 5:25 am
Apr 24th, 2020, 5:35 am
Hey can anybody tell me how many songs can be added in 1 deezer playlist cause the net says 2000 but i used tunemymusic.com site to transfer my music it showed 2000 tracks success but the app is showing only 1000 tracks
Apr 24th, 2020, 5:35 am