From music players to sound recording
Jun 6th, 2020, 9:08 pm
ganjuboy wrote:It`s all fine but it doesn`t show canvas on in the settings also I can`t play my playlist without shuffle
If it is the first time that you open the mod after installing, it usually happens. It is solved by force close the app twice and then you can play any song.
ganjuboy wrote:I can`t download any songs can someone tell me if it`s available or not?
Not available, downloading is a server side feature. You can do it with premium, or the other option you have is to use an app like AIDS Deezer downloader, to download songs in 320 kbps or FLAC.
Jun 6th, 2020, 9:08 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 1:41 pm
If you are in India, you can now buy a yearly subs at INR.699 (close to $9) valid till 30 June. I have already got mine.
Jun 7th, 2020, 1:41 pm

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
Jun 7th, 2020, 2:59 pm
SaswataChakraborty wrote:If you are in India, you can now buy a yearly subs at INR.699 (close to $9) valid till 30 June. I have already got mine.
Few English songs still not available in India like mmm yeah by austin mahone ft. Pitbull and some explicit versions of other songs but still a good deal.
Jun 7th, 2020, 2:59 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 3:09 pm
SaswataChakraborty wrote:If you are in India, you can now buy a yearly subs at INR.699 (close to $9) valid till 30 June. I have already got mine.

Wow, that's super cheap.
Jun 7th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 3:45 pm
boomersonly wrote:

Wow, that`s super cheap.
Yeah in India there are already many music services which are competitive and if Spotify had same prices in India as global it wouldn`t have last for long.
Jun 7th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 10:41 pm
I keep getting ads? I'm casting to my Alexa or Google Home speaker. Is anyone else encountering this issue or does casting not work without ads?
Jun 7th, 2020, 10:41 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 4:59 am
catprince wrote:I keep getting ads? I'm casting to my Alexa or Google Home speaker. Is anyone else encountering this issue or does casting not work without ads?
It is a very frequent question, it has already been answered that when using Spotify Connect either to transmit to chromecast, the ads returns. Bluetooth transmission from the device must be used.
Jun 8th, 2020, 4:59 am
Jun 9th, 2020, 3:59 am
MOBILIZER01 wrote:Hi guys, as many on this forum im a Spotify user. Im currently using 8.4.46.575 (yes its very old), but im using it with a good reason: it has no banning system in it. I updated Spotify back in the day to an newer version. 8.4.5.. or something and a couple of weeks later I received a message from Spotify. They told me that I was using an modded version and if I would continue to use it they would ban me. My question is: does this version still has this issue? Does anyone knows if the NewER versions of this modified Spotify is "safe" to use?

I got the same message when using the old version. I am afraid of being banned by Spotify so I give up this tool. Now I am using Audfree Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify songs for offline listening. It can't skip all the ads. I import the download tracks to Windows Media Player for freely switch songs. It is not perfect but still better than losing my Spotify account. :?
Jun 9th, 2020, 3:59 am
Jun 9th, 2020, 4:46 am
LisaBrown wrote:
MOBILIZER01 wrote:Hi guys, as many on this forum im a Spotify user. Im currently using 8.4.46.575 (yes its very old), but im using it with a good reason: it has no banning system in it. I updated Spotify back in the day to an newer version. 8.4.5.. or something and a couple of weeks later I received a message from Spotify. They told me that I was using an modded version and if I would continue to use it they would ban me. My question is: does this version still has this issue? Does anyone knows if the NewER versions of this modified Spotify is "safe" to use?

I got the same message when using the old version. I am afraid of being banned by Spotify so I give up this tool. Now I am using Audfree Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify songs for offline listening. It can't skip all the ads. I import the download tracks to Windows Media Player for freely switch songs. It is not perfect but still better than losing my Spotify account. :?
As I previously answered, if that message came to you a couple of years ago, in 2018 approximately, don't worry. It also came to me when I was using any of these versions. But to this day nothing has ever happened to my account. I think that was a massive warning message more than anything and because, at that time, there was another spotify mod (made by another developer) which was canceled and removed due to a claim they made.
Jun 9th, 2020, 4:46 am
Jun 9th, 2020, 4:53 am
Dntx25 wrote:
LisaBrown wrote:

I got the same message when using the old version. I am afraid of being banned by Spotify so I give up this tool. Now I am using Audfree Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify songs for offline listening. It can`t skip all the ads. I import the download tracks to Windows Media Player for freely switch songs. It is not perfect but still better than losing my Spotify account. :?
As I previously answered, if that message came to you a couple of years ago, in 2018 approximately, don`t worry. It also came to me when I was using any of these versions. But to this day nothing has ever happened to my account. I think that was a massive warning message more than anything and because, at that time, there was another spotify mod (made by another developer) which was canceled and removed due to a claim they made.
Yes no need to worry I`ve been using Spotify mod for almost 5 years and i never got a warning or any message from Spotify and you can always have a backup account and transfer your playlists,songs via tunemymusic.com
Jun 9th, 2020, 4:53 am
Jun 9th, 2020, 10:45 am
I'm getting "something went wrong" when clicking on "Go to Artist page"..
I've clean the app data and rebooted the phone.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Jun 9th, 2020, 10:45 am
Jun 9th, 2020, 4:11 pm
gonsa wrote:I`m getting "something went wrong" when clicking on "Go to Artist page"..
I`ve clean the app data and rebooted the phone.
It`s not related to mod I`ve been facing this too on official version so use older version 8.57.... that works fine.
Jun 9th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Jun 11th, 2020, 4:23 am
RishavG wrote:
gonsa wrote:I`m getting "something went wrong" when clicking on "Go to Artist page"..
It`s not related to mod I`ve been facing this too on official version so use older version 8.57.... that works fine.

Alrighty! I'm not alone :lol: . Same on my OnePlus 5T running Android 10. Guys at Spotify are really complacent when it comes to testing their apps and releasing on the Play Store.

Can anyone confirm whether this is only happening on Android 10 or Android pie is also suffering from this bug?
Jun 11th, 2020, 4:23 am
Jun 11th, 2020, 5:49 am
archz2 wrote:
RishavG wrote:

Alrighty! I`m not alone :lol: . Same on my OnePlus 5T running Android 10. Guys at Spotify are really complacent when it comes to testing their apps and releasing on the Play Store.

Can anyone confirm whether this is only happening on Android 10 or Android pie is also suffering from this bug?
I have 2 phones one has oreo and other has pie. I`m facing it on oreo one but not on pie
Jun 11th, 2020, 5:49 am
Jun 11th, 2020, 11:26 am
RishavG wrote:

What about new version 8.5.60 from playstore? I can't test it since i dont have this error
Jun 11th, 2020, 11:26 am