From music players to sound recording
Jun 25th, 2020, 6:43 pm
Guys it shows "shuffle mode" only for a minute or so. After that everything works fine.
Jun 25th, 2020, 6:43 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Oizaro wrote:Last working version is 8.5.54, shuffle mode started from 8.5.55.
No, versions 8.5.57, 8.5.58 and 8.5.59 work perfectly, with no login issues like before, and without shuffle mode.
SwarupMondal wrote:Guys it shows "shuffle mode" only for a minute or so. After that everything works fine.
Yes it happens to me that with versions 8.5.62 and 8.5.63 at first everything is shown in shuffle mode and after play something song, the albums start to show normal, without shuffle mode, but it only lasts a few minutes, if one exit the app and then enter again, the shuffle mode is back.
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:07 pm
Dntx25 wrote:
No, versions 8.5.57, 8.5.58 and 8.5.59 work perfectly, with no login issues like before, and without shuffle mode.
SwarupMondal wrote:Guys it shows "shuffle mode" only for a minute or so. After that everything works fine.
Yes it happens to me that with versions 8.5.62 and 8.5.63 at first everything is shown in shuffle mode and after play something song, the albums start to show normal, without shuffle mode, but it only lasts a few minutes, if one exit the app and then enter again, the shuffle mode is back.

In my case only 8.5.54 works.
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:07 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Oizaro wrote:
Dntx25 wrote:

In my case only 8.5.54 works.

Perhaps it is due to some incompatibility with your device, in those versions (as it also happened in several previous ones) if at first you are shown the shuffle mode, it was enough to force close the app twice, and the problem was solved. This no longer works in 8.5.62 or 8.5.63.
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:30 pm
With the same account everything works well before 8.5.62 release, after install and using it for few time albums no longer worked. Same behaviour happen on all previous releases upto 8.5.54.
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:30 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:55 pm
my experience so far: when I open the app i search for a song (no matter what it is) and I play it (or you can go to a playlist and play a song there). then every album will be unlocked. the artist page still load slow for me, but it just need a few minutes to stabilize too (or you can click any artist page and wait). when you exit the app everything go back to shuffle mode, and you just need to redo all the steps and enjoy the songs. I didn't find a way to make storyline or canvas to work anyway
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:55 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 8:29 pm
To be honest, I am not impressed myself with the new versions - they offer nothing new and have more bugs than they apparently fixed. You should stick to a version that works for your device.

I don't have that shuffle problem with this new version - however canvas and story lines is shady, the last version that worked fine for me and most people was about 2 releases ago... My advice is to stick to that (or those earlier) version - at least until Spotify sort their crap out.
Jun 25th, 2020, 8:29 pm

Jun 25th, 2020, 8:44 pm
They gonna launch the sing alone (synced lyrics) feature, but looks like it's server sided because some users already have it. I'm still with the 8.5.59 version and I can see the canvas and the storyline feature I found it in the latest Tame Impala album
Jun 25th, 2020, 8:44 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 11:45 pm
thiryjer2 wrote:
thiryjer2 wrote:i try many version , spotfy doesn't appear in 'android auto' ? with the play store version it works ... why thks

Go to Android Auto Setting, then choose Developer Setting from the 3 dots at the right corner, check the box "allow unknow source" in Developer Setting, then you would find this Tunein app becomes available in Customise Launcher, your car should also see it as well.

On android settings at the top right dots you can select only select 'help & feedback' and 'send feedback'
Jun 25th, 2020, 11:45 pm
Jun 26th, 2020, 9:08 am
Dntx25 wrote:
SujetoPruebas wrote:I still have the issue with the random song playing, I cleared the cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, Installed an older version (which was working without problems (8.59), and then it had the same issue after as 8.62, I uninstalled and installed the new one (8.63) and same issue.).
Do you say that after uninstalling versions 8.62 or 8.63 that have the problem, you reinstalled 8.59 (the last one that worked well) and you still have the problem of shuffle mode in albums? I`m going to test it to see if the same thing happens to me.
Yep
Jun 26th, 2020, 9:08 am
Jun 26th, 2020, 9:13 am
SujetoPruebas wrote:
Dntx25 wrote:
SujetoPruebas wrote:I still have the issue with the random song playing, I cleared the cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, Installed an older version (which was working without problems (8.59), and then it had the same issue after as 8.62, I uninstalled and installed the new one (8.63) and same issue.).
Do you say that after uninstalling versions 8.62 or 8.63 that have the problem, you reinstalled 8.59 (the last one that worked well) and you still have the problem of shuffle mode in albums? I`m going to test it to see if the same thing happens to me.
Yep
Ok, So I tried getting into an album from the Artist page and shuffle is gone, but I can`t pick songs from the artist page directly (like the top 5 songs), but now the other albums I was trying are showing the songs without shuffle.
Jun 26th, 2020, 9:13 am
Jun 26th, 2020, 3:34 pm
This version and the previous version both have a but with it not showing songs. It shows shuffle on the album pages and for artist top songs. 8.57 is working perfectly. Can someone pass this onto the Dev. Needs a fix.
Jun 26th, 2020, 3:34 pm
Jun 26th, 2020, 7:22 pm
SujetoPruebas wrote:
Dntx25 wrote:Do you say that after uninstalling versions 8.62 or 8.63 that have the problem, you reinstalled 8.59 (the last one that worked well) and you still have the problem of shuffle mode in albums? I`m going to test it to see if the same thing happens to me.
Yep
Ok, luckily that didn't happen to me, I went back to version 8.59 and it works perfectly for me, it doesn't show any album in shuffle mode and songs can be played without problems. Try to make an installation as clean as possible, logout of the app, clear cache, data, force close and uninstall the app to see if it works for you when you return to version 8.59. I did all of that and have no problems when I went back to 8.59.
SujetoPruebas wrote:Ok, So I tried getting into an album from the Artist page and shuffle is gone, but I can`t pick songs from the artist page directly (like the top 5 songs), but now the other albums I was trying are showing the songs without shuffle.
Yes, the same thing happened to me with 8.62 and this version, when playing any song you are looking for from the search, in minutes, albums that were previously shown in shuffle mode begin to unlock and songs can be played, but also after a while or leaving the app are back in shuffle mode.
lukehansford wrote:This version and the previous version both have a but with it not showing songs. It shows shuffle on the album pages and for artist top songs. 8.57 is working perfectly. Can someone pass this onto the Dev. Needs a fix.
MrDude already knows this, and has already explained in the post of the previous version, that it is a problem of the app itself due to the launch by Spotify of versions with bugs, it is something that the devs of Spotify have to solve It would not be a problem with the mod itself.
viewtopic.php?p=7634172#7634172

EDIT: Spotify released version 8.5.64.1046 three days after it is 8.5.63, and there are 3 versions in almost two weeks, hopefully they have managed to fix the bugs, if not keep waiting haha.
Jun 26th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Jun 26th, 2020, 11:00 pm
:( Update Spotify to version 8.5.64.1046 8)
Jun 26th, 2020, 11:00 pm
Jun 27th, 2020, 4:36 am
So, after some testing.
8.59 no shuffle on albums, shuffle on playlists made by me.
8.62 shuffle on everything?
8.63 no shuffle on albums after some time of usage except for the first album you open? Didn`t check the playlists.
Jun 27th, 2020, 4:36 am