From music players to sound recording
Jun 27th, 2020, 5:11 am
SujetoPruebas wrote:So, after some testing.
8.59 no shuffle on albums, shuffle on playlists made by me.
8.62 shuffle on everything?
8.63 no shuffle on albums after some time of usage except for the first album you open? Didn`t check the playlists.

you're correct. I'm using 8.63 and I just need to play a song, on search or playlist (works) and then every album got "unlocked". for some reason automix don't work too and artist page take some time to load
Jun 27th, 2020, 5:11 am
Jun 27th, 2020, 5:30 am
SujetoPruebas wrote:So, after some testing.
8.59 no shuffle on albums, shuffle on playlists made by me.
8.62 shuffle on everything?
8.63 no shuffle on albums after some time of usage except for the first album you open? Didn`t check the playlists.
Yes exactly, in 8.59 that shuffle mode usually appears in playlists and in the "liked songs" section, can be solved by force close the app twice, then it will let you choose any song from the playlist. This stopped working for later versions and started this strange "shuffle everything" bug.
Jun 27th, 2020, 5:30 am
Jun 27th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Link not working
Jun 27th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Jun 27th, 2020, 11:12 pm
mrdude wrote:To be honest, I am not impressed myself with the new versions - they offer nothing new and have more bugs than they apparently fixed. You should stick to a version that works for your device.

I don`t have that shuffle problem with this new version - however canvas and story lines is shady, the last version that worked fine for me and most people was about 2 releases ago... My advice is to stick to that (or those earlier) version - at least until Spotify sort their crap out.
What exact last version that worked fine for you and most people do you refer to?Thanks.
Jun 27th, 2020, 11:12 pm
Jun 27th, 2020, 11:28 pm
midomad wrote:
mrdude wrote:To be honest, I am not impressed myself with the new versions - they offer nothing new and have more bugs than they apparently fixed. You should stick to a version that works for your device.

I don`t have that shuffle problem with this new version - however canvas and story lines is shady, the last version that worked fine for me and most people was about 2 releases ago... My advice is to stick to that (or those earlier) version - at least until Spotify sort their crap out.
What exact last version that worked fine for you and most people do you refer to?Thanks.

for me is 8.58. some people are successful with 8.57 too
Jun 27th, 2020, 11:28 pm
Jun 28th, 2020, 12:36 am
Spotify connect doesn't work on all devices. still shows as premium feature only.
Jun 28th, 2020, 12:36 am
Jun 28th, 2020, 4:44 am
midomad wrote:What exact last version that worked fine for you and most people do you refer to?Thanks.
Versions 8.57, 8.58 and 8.59 worked perfectly for me (the latest is the one I currently use). 8.62 and 8.63 have the problem already mentioned.
gil80 wrote:Spotify connect doesn't work on all devices. still shows as premium feature only.
It has already been answered in several posts, and it has been clarified by MrDude, that it is not recommended use Spotify Connect to stream music to another device such as Chromecast or smart speakers, since being a server-side function, the audio ads returns. It recommended use the native bluetooth stream of device.
Jun 28th, 2020, 4:44 am
Jun 28th, 2020, 11:29 am
lukazilla wrote:
midomad wrote:

for me is 8.58. some people are successful with 8.57 too
I can confirm 8.57 is the one ,with all above versions i have the "something wrong... bug" when i click on Artists.
Dntx25 wrote:
midomad wrote:What exact last version that worked fine for you and most people do you refer to?Thanks.
Versions 8.57, 8.58 and 8.59 worked perfectly for me (the latest is the one I currently use). 8.62 and 8.63 have the problem already mentioned.
gil80 wrote:Spotify connect doesn`t work on all devices. still shows as premium feature only.
It has already been answered in several posts, and it has been clarified by MrDude, that it is not recommended use Spotify Connect to stream music to another device such as Chromecast or smart speakers, since being a server-side function, the audio ads returns. It recommended use the native bluetooth stream of device.
8.57 is the right version.
Jun 28th, 2020, 12:48 pm
midomad wrote:
Dntx25 wrote:
gil80 wrote:Spotify connect doesn`t work on all devices. still shows as premium feature only.
8.57 is the right version.
+1
Jun 28th, 2020, 12:48 pm
Jun 28th, 2020, 2:27 pm
update pls, thank u <3
Jun 28th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Jun 28th, 2020, 7:15 pm
midomad wrote:8.57 is the right version.
Yes, in previous posts I remember that some people had this problem of "something is wrong... try again" but most (me included) that version 8.59 worked perfectly, that error never appeared to me, I don't know if it will be a question of servers or that specifically, I am from Argentina.
Jun 28th, 2020, 7:15 pm
Jun 30th, 2020, 2:04 pm
Is the shuffle issue in artist pages/albums resolved? Are there any more shuffle only issues with this version?
Jun 30th, 2020, 2:04 pm