From music players to sound recording
Jul 6th, 2020, 11:53 pm
BillionSense wrote:Jasi patcher seems to break the app on this version.. After patching no music were found on my S9

Hi, I'm having the same problem, did you find a way to fix it?
Jul 6th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Jul 7th, 2020, 4:02 am
mateus2k2 wrote:
BillionSense wrote:Jasi patcher seems to break the app on this version.. After patching no music were found on my S9

Hi, I'm having the same problem, did you find a way to fix it?

There is something you're not doing correctly. There's nothing in the patch that can cause it to break. Have you checked your settings to make sure you have the correct folder selected? Try clearing cache, if that doesn't work then clear data and restart and check settings again. I have patched every single version with jasi and never had this issue. If you've done all the above, then please uninstall. Reinstall, patch and make sure you can get a logcat of the error so I can pass it along.
Jul 7th, 2020, 4:02 am
Jul 11th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Anyone found a way to patch the latest version Without jasui for Non-Root users?
Jul 11th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Jul 21st, 2020, 8:08 am
bubblew wrote:How do I use lucky patcher with this? Should I install Google Modded Playstore? Thanks

You need Modded Playstore to prevent PA from verifying it's license. There's nothing special w/ this upload other than it is a premium free trial.
Jul 21st, 2020, 8:08 am