From music players to sound recording
Jul 26th, 2020, 10:56 am
Does artist library tab work for anyone? Or is that locked for free users?
Jul 26th, 2020, 10:56 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:04 am
Hello, extreme audio not working. I did a clean install.

My saved albums do not appear. Back to 8.59 :/
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:04 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:08 am
Fixed canvas good stuff
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:08 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:12 am
Mod Info:
Extreme audio unlocked

Nope, not working. Is this really server-side option or you can actually mod it?
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:12 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:53 am
Congrats again for the good team.
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:53 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:57 am
RishavG wrote:
Balatan wrote:
tyli1 wrote:Still no lyrics:( but thanks for the release!!

do a clean install and reboot.
this version fixed canvas, storylines & lyrics.
No Balatan mrdude said he will look into it when he will get time, lyrics work but the genius one not the musixmatch one but rest all good working perfectly as expected, thnx both of you.

@RishavG - Do you live in a country where the karaoke feature is now available?, also that feature is device dependent for now, so can you try the PlayStore version and see if that feature works for you? I am pretty sure I know how to make that feature work (I think it's due to the patch I added to hide the premium icon), if you can confirm the PlayStore version works - I can give you a version without that premium icon patch and you can check to see if that's the issue. Let me know either way - cheers.
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:57 am

Jul 26th, 2020, 12:17 pm
mrdude wrote:
RishavG wrote:
No Balatan mrdude said he will look into it when he will get time, lyrics work but the genius one not the musixmatch one but rest all good working perfectly as expected, thnx both of you.

@RishavG - Do you live in a country where the karaoke feature is now available?, also that feature is device dependent for now, so can you try the PlayStore version and see if that feature works for you? I am pretty sure I know how to make that feature work (I think it's due to the patch I added to hide the premium icon), if you can confirm the PlayStore version works - I can give you a version without that premium icon patch and you can check to see if that's the issue. Let me know either way - cheers.[/quote]

hey, sorry for intruding. I'm from brazil and lyrics are available in here. the playstore version does has the lyrics.
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:17 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:20 pm
lukazilla wrote:hey, sorry for intruding. I'm from brazil and lyrics are available in here. the playstore version does has the lyrics.

Thanks for confirming - I'll post a 'test' version you can try in a little while.
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:20 pm

Jul 26th, 2020, 12:29 pm
mrdude wrote:
lukazilla wrote:hey, sorry for intruding. I'm from brazil and lyrics are available in here. the playstore version does has the lyrics.

Thanks for confirming - I'll post a 'test' version you can try in a little while.

okay. already uninstalled the current version
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:36 pm
mrdude wrote:
RishavG wrote:
Balatan wrote:
tyli1 wrote:Still no lyrics:( but thanks for the release!!

do a clean install and reboot.
this version fixed canvas, storylines & lyrics.

@RishavG - Do you live in a country where the karaoke feature is now available?, also that feature is device dependent for now, so can you try the PlayStore version and see if that feature works for you? I am pretty sure I know how to make that feature work (I think it`s due to the patch I added to hide the premium icon), if you can confirm the PlayStore version works - I can give you a version without that premium icon patch and you can check to see if that`s the issue. Let me know either way - cheers.
Yes in my country it`s available
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:36 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:47 pm
lukazilla wrote:
mrdude wrote:

OK here you go, test this (make sure you have fully uninstalled first - this needs the spotify data/cache to be clean to work properly).

https://mega.nz/file/tl41WLIQ#POcWjiO14t33-s5E5Zt_TBDGYYehhvsVxon1qjUekhQ

The premium icon should be present if you installed properly - the hopefully lyrics should work if supported in your country/device.
Jul 26th, 2020, 12:47 pm

Jul 26th, 2020, 1:03 pm
mrdude wrote:
lukazilla wrote:
mrdude wrote:
lukazilla wrote:hey, sorry for intruding. I`m from brazil and lyrics are available in here. the playstore version does has the lyrics.

Thanks for confirming - I`ll post a `test` version you can try in a little while.

OK here you go, test this (make sure you have fully uninstalled first - this needs the spotify data/cache to be clean to work properly).

https://mega.nz/file/tl41WLIQ#POcWjiO14t33-s5E5Zt_TBDGYYehhvsVxon1qjUekhQ

The premium icon should be present if you installed properly - the hopefully lyrics should work if supported in your country/device.
Yes lyrics are working but also the banner premium ad popped up just after login
Jul 26th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 1:06 pm
I tried the posted version by Mr. Balatan but lyric did not work. I tried play store version and lyric worked. Finally I tried test.apk provided by mrdude and lyric worked but there is a restriction on switching audio quality. I could not switch over super high quality. Btw thanks for your supports.
Jul 26th, 2020, 1:06 pm