From music players to sound recording
Aug 4th, 2020, 11:21 pm
xxcanonxx wrote:
sofigi18 wrote:Does it have the new lyrics feature?
What you call New lyric feature ? I Always Seen the "behind the lyrics" as usual

I was talking about the new Musixmatch lyrics feature that is replacing the Behind The Lyrics in some countries. Thank you!
Aug 4th, 2020, 11:21 pm
Aug 4th, 2020, 11:22 pm
midomad wrote:
sofigi18 wrote:Does it have the new lyrics feature?
Only on 26 countries, Google it !

Yes thank you!
Aug 4th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:30 am
florincostescu wrote:
zakt wrote:Cant change audio mode to extrem.
8.5.63.941 is the latest that works properly, just switch back to it

This placebo effect was discussed many times before.
Just because you can switch a button into the interface does not mean that it does something. The Spotify server does not send you more than 160kb/s (128 for web player) bitrate if you are not Premium user.
You can lie yourself all day long, the fact is that Very high option does nothing for free users, no matter what mod you use.

Look here, for example:

mrdude wrote:
Thing wrote:
baster72 wrote:Can't change sound quality in this version

You never could before. Old mods let you change it but it didn't actually change the quality.

That patch that allowed changing options in sound was also the same patch that allowed spotify connect to work properly and unlocked some other stuff, that's why it was left. At one point it did work fine for audio - then Spotify changed stuff on their server (which they often do).... .
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:30 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:38 am
Usually Balatan does some extra touches on the app, I think.. "Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services; Analytics / Crashlytics disabled." uses to be from him, can you confirm? This is why we should wait for him to release and not just post to "be the author of the post"...
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:38 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 11:21 am
The moders clear y said the extreme feature is for premium users
Aug 5th, 2020, 11:21 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 11:24 am
nandinhus wrote:Only shuffle mode?
No issue works magaic
Aug 5th, 2020, 11:24 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Androide323 wrote:Usually Balatan does some extra touches on the app, I think.. "Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services; Analytics / Crashlytics disabled." uses to be from him, can you confirm? This is why we should wait for him to release and not just post to "be the author of the post"...

balatan is not a modder. mrdude is the modder. balatan just posts releases from various places/people
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:33 pm
Did Mr dude change his digital cert for signing the APK? It won`t let me install over previous modded app (which it used to before, without issue)
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:33 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:38 pm
shifte wrote:Did Mr dude change his digital cert for signing the APK? It won`t let me install over previous modded app (which it used to before, without issue)

there's six versions of the 8.5.68 modded version made by balatan and mrdude. probably that's why you can't install over the previous version
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Androide323 wrote:Usually Balatan does some extra touches on the app, I think.. "Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services; Analytics / Crashlytics disabled." uses to be from him, can you confirm? This is why we should wait for him to release and not just post to "be the author of the post"...

That is the lite version
Aug 5th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 1:09 pm
BadVibes1919 wrote:

balatan is not a modder. mrdude is the modder. balatan just posts releases from various places/people
Balatan is a modder and a very good one. He mostly clean unnecessary stuff in Spotify to improve it`s speed and stuff. And Spotify is only app which is not unlocked by Balatan but he posts it for mrdude after doing his stuff. All the others apps posted by him is modded by himself only.
Aug 5th, 2020, 1:09 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 1:11 pm
shifte wrote:Did Mr dude change his digital cert for signing the APK? It won`t let me install over previous modded app (which it used to before, without issue)
It`s because Balatan hasn`t done his stuff to this version that`s must be the reason for not installing over previous one. Also last version had many variant so that could be the reason too.
Aug 5th, 2020, 1:11 pm
Aug 6th, 2020, 12:36 am
Felipe183 wrote:Works on Android 10
no, spotify is only meant to work on android froyo
Aug 6th, 2020, 12:36 am