From music players to sound recording
Aug 15th, 2020, 5:05 pm
alexdonwarez wrote:
RishavG wrote:
alexdonwarez wrote:When searching for particular artist in search and then selecting the artist, app closes without any error.
If using adblocker, whitelist Spotify from it

No I'm not using any ad blocker. I'm on miui 12 using resmi k20 pro.

Using the same phone and have a similar error, but it shows me "something went wrong" error popup.
Sad to see we have both similar errors with the same device ... I am already thinking about switching to a custom rom once I have more spare time to use.
Aug 15th, 2020, 5:05 pm
Aug 15th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Thanks mrdude
Aug 15th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 12:49 pm
mrdude wrote:FYI - new mod, I can`t be arsed making a thread for this so I`ll post here for those that wish to try it :-)

Spotify 8.5.71.723 (MOD).apk
https://mega.nz/file/FtZjkA4S#64rqzwbQfaD253dPVWDG35ebgmrO-VVPel8mEn4TvD0

Laters geeks! Have a good weekend.
The font on this one is really small on player and the spacing on player is also wide, it`s normal in previous version and also in Playstore version, just letting you know.
Aug 16th, 2020, 12:49 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 2:05 pm
Hi,

Has someone used this version with Android Auto?
The app doesn't appear on the car interface.
Aug 16th, 2020, 2:05 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 3:40 pm
SilvaSurf wrote:
mrdude wrote:FYI - new mod, I can't be arsed making a thread for this so I'll post here for those that wish to try it :-)

works for me as well.
One question: Is there a way to set the streaming quality to "very high"? It allows me only "high"....

Nope, I ended up paying for premium subscription because I can hear a big difference in sound quality on my headphones.
Aug 16th, 2020, 3:40 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 4:25 pm
SilvaSurf wrote:
mrdude wrote:FYI - new mod, I can't be arsed making a thread for this so I'll post here for those that wish to try it :-)

works for me as well.
One question: Is there a way to set the streaming quality to "very high"? It allows me only "high"....

the only way is paying for it. audio quality is server side, so it can't be patched. exactly like downloads
Aug 16th, 2020, 4:25 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 5:30 pm
ah, thanks you guys. That makes sense. :)

Last question: Is it possible to exclude the Spotify App from being checked if there is an update? I manually update my apps, but I would like to not show it in the list that a new version is available. Can I deactivate that somewhere?
I don't mean the "automatically update apps" function. I don't want the app not be checked at all.
Aug 16th, 2020, 5:30 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 5:50 pm
SilvaSurf wrote:ah, thanks you guys. That makes sense. :)

Last question: Is it possible to exclude the Spotify App from being checked if there is an update? I manually update my apps, but I would like to not show it in the list that a new version is available. Can I deactivate that somewhere?
I don't mean the "automatically update apps" function. I don't want the app not be checked at all.

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but the modded spotify never asks to update. even if there's a new version in play store it wouldn't update automatically because the mod is different from the store version. I hope my comment would be useful to you lol
Aug 16th, 2020, 5:50 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 6:01 pm
lukazilla wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but the modded spotify never asks to update. even if there's a new version in play store it wouldn't update automatically because the mod is different from the store version. I hope my comment would be useful to you lol

It does for me:

It's German, but it's self explanatory.
And it would be ideal if it doesn'T show up in that list at all
Aug 16th, 2020, 6:01 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 6:33 pm
SilvaSurf wrote:
lukazilla wrote:

It does for me:

I'm sorry, it never happened to me. every modded app I have in my phone never asked to update. that's strange
Aug 16th, 2020, 6:33 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 8:49 pm

Thanks MrDude, everything works great so far.
SilvaSurf wrote:It does for me:Image
Strange, it doesn't happen to me that it appears to update in the playstore, neither this version, nor the previous ones. Yes it happened with mods versions that were cheap fake copies of the ones MrDude uploads here.
Aug 16th, 2020, 8:49 pm