From music players to sound recording
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:32 pm
lukazilla wrote:everything is working fine, except the automatic login and sharable canvas to spotify. no shuffle or login problems. thank you :D
I`ve already reported canvas issue to balatan, he will look into it and automatic login doesn`t work cause balatan removes all permissions, analytics with google etc
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:32 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:38 pm
RishavG wrote:
lukazilla wrote:everything is working fine, except the automatic login and sharable canvas to spotify. no shuffle or login problems. thank you :D
I`ve already reported canvas issue to balatan, he will look into it and automatic login doesn`t work cause balatan removes all permissions, analytics with google etc

that's nice. the UI for playlists changed too. this version is more fluid, I liked it
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:42 pm
lukazilla wrote:
RishavG wrote:

that`s nice. the UI for playlists changed too. this version is more fluid, I liked it
Yes it has combined ui of last 2 mods and older mods of mrdude. It`s really good
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:42 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Having log in problem, i cannot log with my normal email, i need to create a new one in order to get it to work
Aug 8th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Antoniofrancorj wrote:extreme audio quality mode doesn't work buggy

And who said that it works? High audio unlocked, clearly says in description.
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:30 pm
RishavG wrote:

Not here to dispute yr issues, just some feedbacks fr my experience with this version.

I don't face any issues with canvas / share, / auto login as mentioned above.
Also tested by sharing canvas successfully via Whatsapp.

Installed this version on both Samsung Arm v7 & v8 (Android 6 & 10).
Removal of analytics also posed no problems with the past few versions, including the Mod Lite by Balatan.

Cheers.
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:39 pm
vfusion wrote:
RishavG wrote:

Not here to dispute yr issues, just some feedbacks fr my experience with this version.

I don`t face any issues with canvas / share, / auto login as mentioned above.
Also tested by sharing canvas successfully via Whatsapp.

Installed this version on both Samsung Arm v7 & v8 (Android 6 & 10).
Removal of analytics also posed no problems with the past few versions, including the Mod Lite by Balatan.

Cheers.
Via WhatsApp it`s working for me too, it`s not working with only Instagram can you try on that? and auto login is no concern for me it`s what i thought might be the reason
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:39 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:41 pm
@RishavG, Not using Instagram, sorry unable to test.
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:41 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:50 pm
vfusion wrote:@RishavG, Not using Instagram, sorry unable to test.
It`s ok np
Aug 8th, 2020, 1:50 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 3:59 pm
RishavG wrote:
vfusion wrote:@RishavG, Not using Instagram, sorry unable to test.
It`s ok np

Share with Instagram is not working for me.
Aug 8th, 2020, 3:59 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 4:02 pm
Does this have the new UI for "Liked Songs"?
Aug 8th, 2020, 4:02 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 4:05 pm
Thing wrote:Does this have the new UI for "Liked Songs"?
Yes
Aug 8th, 2020, 4:05 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Can`t go to artist profile. HELP
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:44 pm
libcrashlytics.so is unnecessary and I removed it everything is okay
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:44 pm