From music players to sound recording
Aug 11th, 2020, 7:37 am
cannot share canvas to insta stories
Aug 11th, 2020, 7:37 am
Aug 11th, 2020, 12:12 pm
This is more of a comment for mrdude (if he remembers me, I used to do the colour mods and was working on dark mode Deezer before Deezer released theres): what's the version of Spotify you recommended, I can't find the comment, it was a fairly old version but it was the most stable
Aug 11th, 2020, 12:12 pm
Aug 11th, 2020, 4:01 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:This is more of a comment for mrdude (if he remembers me, I used to do the colour mods and was working on dark mode Deezer before Deezer released theres): what's the version of Spotify you recommended, I can't find the comment, it was a fairly old version but it was the most stable

For me it is 8.5.57.1164 in case of the inability to open a artist page.
I haven't found a solution, any recommended fixes weren't working ...
So maybe it is just Miui12 doing shit again. (planing to switch to a custom rom in a few weeks/month, maybe this will fix all my problems)

Don't know if mrdude recommended any specific mod.
Aug 11th, 2020, 4:01 pm
Aug 12th, 2020, 3:50 am
Everything works fine except sharing canvas to iG story.
Aug 12th, 2020, 3:50 am
Aug 12th, 2020, 4:01 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:This is more of a comment for mrdude (if he remembers me, I used to do the colour mods and was working on dark mode Deezer before Deezer released theres): what's the version of Spotify you recommended, I can't find the comment, it was a fairly old version but it was the most stable
If I remember correctly, it was the one he recommended when they paused the releases last year, due to the errors in the latest versions. At that time MrDude recommended version 8.4.75.670 repack (which is already quite old) as the most stable. But as of today the latest mods released work very well, they are stable, more fluid, they don't have login problems, or shuffle mode, they don't close or crash. The versions that worked best for me so far were these: 8.5.57/58/59 8.5.68/69 8.5.70
Aug 12th, 2020, 4:01 am
Aug 12th, 2020, 7:26 pm
houston_ wrote:

For me it is 8.5.57.1164 in case of the inability to open a artist page.
I haven't found a solution, any recommended fixes weren't working ...
So maybe it is just Miui12 doing shit again. (planing to switch to a custom rom in a few weeks/month, maybe this will fix all my problems)

Don't know if mrdude recommended any specific mod.

Same here. Can not open artist page, on OxygenOS.
Aug 12th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:32 pm

I know you asked mrdude, but I find 8.5.57 to be the best version right now.
Even this new release has some problems with artist pages not loading after opening the app with google assistant.
Also I'd really love an amoled black spotify mod, even more if it's mod-lite version from Balatan.
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:32 pm
Aug 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
boingboingxd wrote:Can`t access artists when searching. Always says seething went wrong.

This has been happening for me the last 4 or 5 version updates...have to force close to search...i cant figure out what is causing it...any ideas?
Aug 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
Aug 13th, 2020, 4:32 am
fastracer wrote:
boingboingxd wrote:Can`t access artists when searching. Always says seething went wrong.

This has been happening for me the last 4 or 5 version updates...have to force close to search...i cant figure out what is causing it...any ideas?
It`s Spotify own bug and if you have any junk cleaner or anything that somehow affects Spotify cache whitelist it that will probably solve it, at least it did for me. I whitelisted it from sd maid and now i Don`t face this problem
Aug 13th, 2020, 4:32 am
Aug 13th, 2020, 9:51 am
fastracer wrote:

The same for me, but in my case the problem is caused by issuing spotify commands with google assistant.
Aug 13th, 2020, 9:51 am
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:15 pm
When searching for particular artist in search and then selecting the artist, app closes without any error.
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:15 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:18 pm
alexdonwarez wrote:When searching for particular artist in search and then selecting the artist, app closes without any error.
If using adblocker, whitelist Spotify from it
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:18 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:24 pm
RishavG wrote:
alexdonwarez wrote:When searching for particular artist in search and then selecting the artist, app closes without any error.

No I'm not using any ad blocker. I'm on miui 12 using resmi k20 pro.
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 6:52 pm
alexdonwarez wrote:
RishavG wrote:

No I'm not using any ad blocker. I'm on miui 12 using resmi k20 pro.
Apparently the app has problems with Xiaomi devices or at least with Miui 12. At the moment I've not had that problem on the artist's page on my devices.
Aug 14th, 2020, 6:52 pm