From music players to sound recording
Aug 18th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Thank you, everything is working fine! 8) I logged in with a 2-day remaining premium trial, let it expire, logged out, closed the app, created a new account and started the premium trial, then chose HQ streaming/download... No need to clear cache or data, so you can keep downloaded songs from the previous sessions and not have to download everything again.
Aug 18th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Aug 18th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Dntx25 wrote:
cavabien wrote:Hey man how did you get it to work? Mine just turns to black when i click start free trial and still deezer free
RoxV99 wrote:How did you get it to work ? Thanks
The same thing happened to me with the OP version that Balatan uploaded, but downloading the version that MrDude uploaded in comments, it works without problems when touching "start free trial" and the app doesn`t turns black or stop.
Here, page 4 in this post: viewtopic.php?p=7784302#7784302
Thank you sir
Aug 18th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Aug 18th, 2020, 6:46 pm
mrdude wrote:
RishavG wrote:Actually this was happening to me too but i cloned the app so i thought that must be the reason for crashing

I just tried the version Balatan posted, He`s broken the apk I gave him when he added his own stuff - The version I gave him works fine....here`s the modded version I gave him that`s working:

Deezer 6.2.7.126 Ultimate.apk
https://mega.nz/file/4kQgkaJC#hXhxWlvpB_-4kZ31umRQLMEwkoEaijnzonKNNfSf7Rc

Not sure what he did to break it.....but I`ve tested this and it`s fine.
Just wanted to thank you sir HQ works and everything else works no problems flawless thank you guys for this amazing Release :)
Aug 18th, 2020, 6:46 pm
Aug 19th, 2020, 7:03 am
Dntx25 wrote:On one of my devices isn't rooted, have Android 6 Marshmallow and the apk uploaded by MrDude installed and works perfectly. In theory it should work from Android 4.4 Kitkat onwards, according to the specifications. What device do you have? It's Armv7? Do you know if it came with Deezer preinstalled as a "factory app"?

It wasn't as a factory app and I install Armv7 versions just fine. I have a Lenovo K5, it's kinda old, but I asked someone to install it on their phone, they did and I activated the trial there, I installed the previous Deezer version I had back in mine and since the account is the one that's premium I can listen in HQ now. It's a more complicated process since I'd need another person's phone but it works.
Aug 19th, 2020, 7:03 am
Aug 19th, 2020, 3:51 pm
Deezer was good because of the quality but not anymore. Comparing the sound of Spotify free and Deezer premium on my Samsung TV, the difference is rather funny, with Spotify killing Deezer.
Back in the day, Deezer was better in sound quality.
Aug 19th, 2020, 3:51 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 4:42 pm
Hello,
I got only two questions:
1. Is there a possibility to unlock "HiFi" on any version of Deezer from @mrdude?
2. How to do it?
Thanks for any answers
Aug 21st, 2020, 4:42 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 5:33 pm
RoxV99 wrote:
mrdude wrote:
RishavG wrote:Actually this was happening to me too but i cloned the app so i thought that must be the reason for crashing

I just tried the version Balatan posted, He`s broken the apk I gave him when he added his own stuff - The version I gave him works fine....here`s the modded version I gave him that`s working:

Deezer 6.2.7.126 Ultimate.apk
https://mega.nz/file/4kQgkaJC#hXhxWlvpB_-4kZ31umRQLMEwkoEaijnzonKNNfSf7Rc

Not sure what he did to break it.....but I`ve tested this and it`s fine.
Just wanted to thank you sir HQ works and everything else works no problems flawless thank you guys for this amazing Release :)
i used this but i am the "shows" tab is unable to load. is there a fix?
Aug 21st, 2020, 5:33 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 6:06 pm
Mikolaj289 wrote:Hello,
1. Is there a possibility to unlock "HiFi" on any version of Deezer from @mrdude?
2. How to do it?
Thanks for any answers

1.- Not possible
2.- Alternative: download FLAC files using AIDS, Murglar, Deemix
Aug 21st, 2020, 6:06 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 6:43 pm
FreightlinerCC wrote:
2. How to do it?
Thanks for any answers

1.- Not possible
Thank you for answer, so I can use "only" Ultimate Version of Deezer made by amazing @mrdude, which unlocks "HQ", yes? But I got another question:
In the description (precisely "mod info") of older versions of Deezer there is a feature described as "Audio quality switches - Lossless audio (high fidelity) unlocked"
This feature is untruth then or am I wrong and this "High Fidelity" works somewhere?
Aug 21st, 2020, 6:43 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 7:35 pm
Mikolaj289 wrote:
FreightlinerCC wrote:
2. How to do it?
Thanks for any answers

1.- Not possible
Thank you for answer, so I can use "only" Ultimate Version of Deezer made by amazing @mrdude, which unlocks "HQ", yes? But I got another question:
In the description (precisely "mod info") of older versions of Deezer there is a feature described as "Audio quality switches - Lossless audio (high fidelity) unlocked"
This feature is untruth then or am I wrong and this "High Fidelity" works somewhere?

In the older versions, full audio quality settings worked but not anymore, the higher quality you can get is Standard no matter if you choose HQ or HiFi.
Now with Ultimate mod you can get HQ streaming and download through the premium trial hack (instructions: viewtopic.php?p=7779312#p7779312)
Aug 21st, 2020, 7:35 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 8:29 pm
Thank you again @FreightlinerCC, shame that full audio quality settings won't work anymore, but "HQ" is still very good.
Aug 21st, 2020, 8:29 pm
Aug 22nd, 2020, 5:48 pm
Works perfectly but only no high quality can only select standard. I'm not too bothered about that though. Excellent work
Aug 22nd, 2020, 5:48 pm
Aug 23rd, 2020, 7:36 pm
tomfred54 wrote:Works perfectly but only no high quality can only select standard. I'm not too bothered about that though. Excellent work
You must use the apk version that MrDude uploaded in comments, that version will let you start free trial period for 14 days and there you can select HQ audio quality.
Aug 23rd, 2020, 7:36 pm
Aug 24th, 2020, 3:32 am
no hq quality.... a bit disappointed but anyway i owez appreciate your work. Regards from Malaysia
Aug 24th, 2020, 3:32 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:18 am
Bambangan69 wrote:no hq quality.... a bit disappointed but anyway i owez appreciate your work. Regards from Malaysia
I can activate the HQ quality, with the mod that MrDude posted in comments, not with the one in the first post, unless the 14-day free trial period isn't supported in their countries.
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:18 am