From music players to sound recording
Aug 22nd, 2020, 8:21 am
Damn the 2 links are already dead, these suckers are fast to report.
Thanks for the mega link @RishavG
Dude trying to help the community and there's always some tards complaining lmfao
Aug 22nd, 2020, 8:21 am
Aug 22nd, 2020, 8:34 am
ashtar wrote:Damn the 2 links are already dead, these suckers are fast to report.
Thanks for the mega link @RishavG
Dude trying to help the community and there`s always some tards complaining lmfao
gdrive link in comments too :)
Aug 22nd, 2020, 8:34 am
Aug 22nd, 2020, 10:12 am
Links updated :)
Aug 22nd, 2020, 10:12 am
Aug 22nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Best version so far. Thanks so much. Connection problems have been solved when cast /Google cast. Also there are no audio ads when casting. Perfect :)
Aug 22nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Aug 24th, 2020, 2:36 am
RishavG wrote:
lukazilla wrote:The artist page is placed wrong in version 8.5.70 and above (there`s a black line in the left side). This is happening to you too? Btw, thanks for sharing :)
It`s a server issue, I`m using previous version happening on that too, they are making some changes i guess to the artist page, now popular songs shows thumbnails too
Update- i checked same playstore version and the artist image is showing fine on that one, weird right? I thought it was server issue after Spotify went down, cause i was not facing this on mod before, you were facing this from start? Btw I`m using 8.5.70... and it's showing fine in landscape mode but not in potrait mode
Aug 24th, 2020, 2:36 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:20 am
RishavG wrote:
RishavG wrote:
lukazilla wrote:The artist page is placed wrong in version 8.5.70 and above (there`s a black line in the left side). This is happening to you too? Btw, thanks for sharing :)
It`s a server issue, I`m using previous version happening on that too, they are making some changes i guess to the artist page, now popular songs shows thumbnails too
Update- i checked same playstore version and the artist image is showing fine on that one, weird right? I thought it was server issue after Spotify went down, cause i was not facing this on mod before, you were facing this from start? Btw I`m using 8.5.70... and it's showing fine in landscape mode but not in potrait mode

it happened this week only, I think. I'm using 8.5.69 now because this really annoying me lol after reinstalling the app multiple times, I updated for 8.5.70 above 8.5.69 and everything was fine for a moment. I have a theory that's something to do with the playlist ui. in 8.5.69 you can see the heart in the liked songs in playlists and in 8.5.70 is the old interface with no hearts. I don't know if it makes any sense.
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:20 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:30 am
lukazilla wrote:
RishavG wrote:
RishavG wrote:
Update- i checked same playstore version and the artist image is showing fine on that one, weird right? I thought it was server issue after Spotify went down, cause i was not facing this on mod before, you were facing this from start? Btw I`m using 8.5.70... and it`s showing fine in landscape mode but not in potrait mode

it happened this week only, I think. I`m using 8.5.69 now because this really annoying me lol after reinstalling the app multiple times, I updated for 8.5.70 above 8.5.69 and everything was fine for a moment. I have a theory that`s something to do with the playlist ui. in 8.5.69 you can see the heart in the liked songs in playlists and in 8.5.70 is the old interface with no hearts. I don`t know if it makes any sense.
God knows what`s with Spotify servers always messing the good service, will use 8.5.69... in the meantime
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:30 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:32 am
RishavG wrote:
RishavG wrote:
The same thing happens to me too, on a device with version 8.5.71, I haven't tried 8.5.72 yet, I don't know if it's a problem with the mod or the modifications that Spotify is trying to implement, like that kind of "player" displayed on the home screen. I remember that when I installed this version (8.5.71) in bluestacks, it had the same interface as always, but after a few days it changed and it became that way (as in screenshot) today it still looks like this.
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:32 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:55 am
I've never tried Spotify in landscape mode so i thought this is what it looks like normally in landscape mode (8.5.70...., 8.5.71...)

This is how it looks in 8.5.69 ...

Lukazilla you could be right maybe that ui change in 8.5.70 and so on is causing this cause 8.5.69... has the exact same ui as playstore and it's working fine, maybe @mrdude can tell better
Aug 24th, 2020, 4:55 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 10:38 am
Unable to set the quality to very high. Automatically switches back to automatic and gives a Spotify premium popup. Please help.
Aug 24th, 2020, 10:38 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 10:44 am
deejay22998 wrote:Unable to set the quality to very high. Automatically switches back to automatic and gives a Spotify premium popup. Please help.
Is it written anywhere that very high is unlocked? No right? You have your answer then
Aug 24th, 2020, 10:44 am
Aug 24th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Thank you for posting, it works great on my phone! But when I connect Spotify via "Devices Available" to a Sonos box I get frequents ads. Is there a way to avoid those?
Aug 24th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Aug 24th, 2020, 1:45 pm
Where were you when Spotify was giving 50% discount on yearly subscription? :lol:
Aug 24th, 2020, 1:45 pm

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
Aug 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm
fluffyriot wrote:Thank you for posting, it works great on my phone! But when I connect Spotify via "Devices Available" to a Sonos box I get frequents ads. Is there a way to avoid those?

When you connect via "Devices Available" the stream is done from the app in that device(Sonos) and the one from your phone act only as a remote. To avoid those ads you either hack the app from Sonos or buy premium.
The free and easy way is to connect the phone via Bluetooth or headphone jack.
Aug 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm
Aug 25th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Is there any old version that can get to very high?
Aug 25th, 2020, 5:46 pm